Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[RPR] Lazy Days [Zar/Merry] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:00 pm
The Carnival was over, the polls were closed, and now all that was left to do was wait. Not something Merry was especially good at, given her hyper nature and penchant for instant gratification. For a while she'd invaded the Twins' room, pestering them until they'd both had to head to class. After leaving the dorms she'd headed for the lake, strolling along the bank, until she had found a tree with thick branches that reached out over the water.

Now she lay on that branch with one hoof dangling down to stir ripples into the calm water. A halter dress covered from bust line to thighs, soft, lacy materials in blues and goldenrod, ribbons criss-crossing to tie at her back, beneath bright her wings. Her tail was curled up and over her own lap, the tip flicking slowly.

It was peaceful, quiet and warm, and despite how very restless she'd been feeling before she'd arrived there, it hadn't taken long for the ghoul to drift into a light sleep.

baneful

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:13 pm

After the carnival Zar had turned his attentions towards graduation, after a few classes, he and Barth had decided that school was really becoming inconveniently restrictive and it was time for a serious change. Of course it wasn't simple to just walk out the door, it took a great deal of training and studying to prove that one was ready to take the final exam. The Incubus had been doing his best to keep himself occupied and fit, jogging, running and adapting to his unpinned form now that he knew it was there.

That day he'd been enjoying the sunlight and taking things perhaps just a little bit easier than before, his date for his exam had been set and he felt ready for it. Mostly he was out and about for the sake of a walk. As always he found his attention caught by a splash of colour next to the water, bright enough to be reflected on the surface of the water itself. Merry was certainly difficult to miss, and he wasn't complaining one bit.

Shifting back to his pinned shape he made his way over, tail confidently curling behind him, wings tightly furled out of the way. He wasn't dressed in his usual formal attire, instead he wore a loose silk shirt with a casual ruffled cravat and a pair of loose trousers which as always went only to his knees, leaving his hooves free to move however he felt.

Looking up at the tree, he finally spoke up, softly as not to startle her too badly. "Hello again. Hope I'm not disturbing you." he said.

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:38 am
The voice pulled her away from dreams of clouds and an warm breeze beneath her wings. It had her head lulling against the branch, a smile pulling at full lips as a soft, curious hum was emitted.

For just a moment she forgot where she had fallen asleep. Back in the dorm, her own bed, instead of a precarious perch in a sweeping branch. Wings flexed, arms rising up in long stretch, and she moved to roll, to greet the one who woke her with a lazy smile, but instead she toppled.

There was a inarticulate chirp of surprise, long tail flailing to reclaim balance while falling, and wings spread.

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:55 am

Zar had heard that sometimes good things fell from above, but he had never taken it very literally. Needless to say he was both shocked and surprised when Merry rolled out of the tree and - in an instant of sheer predatory instinct, too fast for even him to register what he was doing - directly into his arms.

He cradled her with covetous tenderness, his tail instinctively twisting itself around and around her graceful form, and even at the contact he reflexively reached out with his natural abilities, skimming her emotions, feeling out for her intentions, for the drowsiness and startled response he felt should be there. And along with this invasive emotional perusal there was a lingering hint of his own emotions, cordial amusement, polite admiration and somewhere far deeper, some darker resonant thread of lust and desire that was who he really was.

"Are you alright?!" he asked, his tone both startled and shaken "I did not mean to surprise you!"

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:08 am
While usually the picture of aerial grace, this wasn't the first time the ghoul had fallen out of a tree, nor would it be the last. It happened quite often back home in the jungle, the trees their beds, though considerably higher so there was time enough to gain balance and take flight before you hit the ground. She wasn't high enough this time, and very likely would have handed in a heap, or the lake itself, but instead she found herself rather swiftly pulled from the sky and into bands of coiling muscle that were not unlike Pachua's coils when the boil was in his natural form.

This was not Pachua though. Scent hit her first, something familiar, but not, and she blinked up into a face she had seen in this form only once before, at the carnival. His emotional palette would pick up on surprise, relief, and the fading edge of drowsiness, but also a budding fondness. She was quick to make bonds, accepting and affectionate. Pale hands lay over the thick wrap of his tail where it circled around her.

"I'm fine, thanks to you." A smile, sweet and grateful. "It's always a risk when you sleep in trees, falling." Dainty fangs flashed in a quick grin. "Sorry to startle you, but good reflexes." Because she could, her tail looped up and around, curling in light circles over his own.

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Touching Zar's tail was just about the most intense thing anyone could do to the Incubus, it was always almost enough to have his brain error out there and then, which incidentally was almost what happened as she proceeded to twist her tail around his, the feedback of Zar's own emotions reaching a very snarling crescendo as she did so.

When she exhaled the tail tightened just ever so slightly, making breathing slightly shallower. "I would worry about sleeping in trees." he said as he tried subtly to uncoil the tail from around her with his hands. "I cannot actually fly, I might break something if I fell out."

He cleared his throat. "My erm. My reflexes are...can be.. too good." He closed his eyes and took a long deep calming breath, determinedly trying to think about nice things. Like calming rivers and not prey.

"It is just getting my tail back off which is the trick."

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:50 pm
The tightening of the tail pulled a questioning squeak from the ghoul, and a brow arched, lips parting to speak, but he started manually uncoiling that muscular tail from around her slender frame. "S'got a mind of it's own, hm?" That was interesting. The tip of a finger traced over a dark path of scales, head tilting in bird-like curiosity.

"You have wings, but you can't fly?" She couldn't even imagine. The idea of being flightless was foreign and, for her, rather awful concept.

She didn't seem terribly concerned with the tail, at least not yet. A little constricting between friends never hurt anyone. Besides, she recognized that look, the slow breath. She knew he draw of prey, and the hold it could have over a your thoughts and actions. Merry wasn't immune. So the ghoul stayed still and calm as he worked to free her.

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Zar gave Merry a very pained sort of look, and was tempted to try and explain just how much effort it was presently taking to stop his tail doing even worse things than it was right now. It was also a bit of a strain even to keep a lockdown on the link when she kept touching his jacking tail In fact it was difficult to control even the urge to get even closer to her. Politeness was very very tough indeed and on occasion strange sparks of emotion would slip free of his control, hinting at his struggles.

"Unfortunately not." he said about his wings. "They are completely ruined" They certainly didn't look completely ruined. Apparently something wasn't completely in order with the Incubus' body image.

There wasn't time to focus on his issues however at present as he was having little success at prying off the eager tail. "I am so very sorry about this." he said, exasperated. "It is..in some ways tied to some subconscious urge. The more attractive the ghoul, well..."

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:34 pm
A crimson brow rose at that pained look, lips twitching into a soft smirk as she began to put two and two together. Kindly, she ceased her soft tease of painted nails along his tail, and instead folded her arms over it where it still wrapped around her.

Lips pursed as he labeled his wings as ruined, and she leaned, trying to get a better peek at them. Granted, she had not seen them unfurled, but what she had seen of them looked fully capable of flight. Something she intended to point out to him, but his apology brought them back around to the topic of his tail.

Inkling confirmed, the ghoul couldn't help but smile. "You think I'm pretty?" She was teasing now, but not maliciously. The ghoul had planted a rather thorough kiss on him during the carnival. A little more enthusiastic then those she'd given to the majority of her other guests.

baneful

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:49 am

"Yes." he said, a little awkward and gruff. "If I did not there wouldn't be this whole.. problem." There was a simple solution to getting the tail to relax, getting himself to relax, but at the same time it was not simple at all and he did not dare to even begin to suggest it. "Not, that I am saying it is your fault, not at all, you can't help being alluring." He made a face.

"J-just. Just give me a moment and I'll get you free." he reached over to seize the very end of his tail and untwist one loop from her. "Stupid thing."

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:18 am
Merry lowered her chin to rest on folded arms. "Is it a problem?" She certainly didn't seem too bothered by it. The ghoul was pretty laid back in most situations, baring territorial threats or obvious challenges of dominance, she was usually content to go with the flow.

"It's not hurting me," she pointed out reasonably, smiling. "So I don't mind." Bright eyes watched in mild amusement as he took a hold of the end of that muscled tail, unwinding it slowly.

"Did you enjoy the carnival?"

baneful

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:59 am

Zar made a concerned face. It was a problem. The strong desire to do things to the ghoul in front of him was not something that he could wave off as an irrelevance. He cleared his throat and kept unwinding his tail. "It potentially would try and hurt you if I let it." he said, though knew it probably wouldn't hurt. His nature disgusted him fairly often lately, it was why he couldn't have friends really.

"Or um. Not. I don't know." He finally had about half unwound from her, though still cradled her weight in one arm. "And I did. I did not perhaps enjoy the NAP booth as much as I felt I would have." Getting his jaw dislocated and having to deal with Barth's stupid rose had not been much fun. "But doing the rounds of the variety of booths was most enjoyable."

He looked away in apparent shyness. "The kiss was probably the high point."

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:05 pm
She raised her brows at that, a silent question, gaze dipping to the tail that was still half curled around her body. There was the firm desire to test her limits, to smooth a soft hand over the length of power muscles just to see what would happen. Instead she played nicely, keeping her hands to herself as he held her up.

She was glad to hear he'd enjoyed himself. She hoped everyone that visited the carnival had. As far as she'd been aware there had been nothing but smiling faces at either of the booths she had run or assisted in running.

That shy glance away had her tilting her head, and a grin split over full lips as he admitted his favorite part of the whole event. "Really?" Now she'd reach out, a gentle touch against his chin, lifting to bring his eyes back to her.

baneful

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:01 pm

Eventually he managed to get the last startlingly heavy coil off from around her, his tail immediately resuming it's predatory hovering behind him as if set to strike again. Until it made good its threats, he intended to ignore it.

He let his face be guided back to look at her, his pupils narrowed down to snake-like slits as he looked her over. "Yes, really." he said. "I am perhaps a little weak or biased towards what are undeniably my favorite areas of expertise. You can't really blame me for being delighted when I get to indulge in my hobbies and have someone else along for the ride."

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:23 pm
As she was freed the ghoul caught hold of the arm still holding onto her, not in any apparent hurry to be let down. Wings gave a twitch, flaring once before folding neatly at her back, and the length of that slender tail moved to curl loosely around his hip.

"Wouldn't dream of layin' blame." She chuckled, slit pupil eyes meeting that snake like gaze. If anyone could understand the delight of indulgence, it'd be the chimera ghoul still cradled in strong arms. Merry was a bit of hedonist.

She gave a soft hum as she looked up at him. "Do you not get to indulge in those hobbies often?"

baneful

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces