Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Think Happy Thoughts (Pachyr) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:13 pm
It was dark when he awoke.

For a few moments, Llyr was disoriented, blinking rapidly, his vision slightly blurred as he tried to push past the bleariness and the sleepiness. He lifted his head, just a little, but it spun dizzily and he promptly laid back down. It was only then that he was made aware that he wasn't alone. There was someone next to him, curled up on his side facing him, bright blue hair spilled around his face.

Pachua was asleep, his breathing deep and even, and Llyr's breath caught in his throat, his cheeks warming as the memories of the previous evening flooded into him. They were lying, not in Llyr's pool, but beside it on a pile of blankets and fur, legs tangled together. Llyr's back was throbbing dully, but the agonizing pain that had been there yesterday had mostly dimmed.

Llyr lifted a hand, pressed his fingers against his lips, as though he could still feel Pachua's against his own, and his chest seemed to constrict. Carefully, slowly, he inched closer, hesitantly skimming his fingers over Pachua's bare arm with feather-light touches.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:15 am
Pachua let out a soft breath of air and his fingers curled lightly at the touch, the corners of his mouth curving up slightly a moment after he tasted the air, but changed to slight worry as he blinked more awake. “Hey…how are you feeling?” He asked quietly, glancing over the taller boil for signs of further injury.

A slender hand reached out to brush lightly over llyr’s chest as though he could examine the wounds down his back by examining any piece of him, or perhaps he could still taste the injury on the air when he ran his tongue over his lips, worrying at them slightly.

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:30 am
A flush of embarrassment mingled with pleasure passed across Llyr's cheeks, because Pachua had woken up and he still hadn't quite figured out what he wanted to say to him yet. Llyr's breath caught in his throat, moving his hand to cover Pachua's where it lay against his own chest, his heartbeat skittering slightly.

"Better," Llyr said softly, his face still red, but he shyly shifted closer, moving to hesitantly nuzzle his nose against Pachua's.

"Are you..." He trailed off, feeling horribly self-conscious, swallowed, and tried again. "Are you...all right? Did you sleep well?"

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:43 am
Zac nodded, a careful gesture before he leaned in to press a light kiss to Llyr’s mouth and drawing back again.

“I’m alright, I’m sorry I fell asleep.” He added embarrassed. “I should have stayed awake, protected you better.”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:06 pm
The kiss made his mouth tingle pleasantly, made the flush on his cheeks deepen. The sensation was still new to him, still slightly foreign, but it was also wonderfully warm, and the fact that it was Pachua made it all the more intimidating and all the more delightful.

"No," said Llyr softly, and his fingers fluttered over Pachua's wrist, sliding up his arm to rest on his shoulder, his movements shy and hesitant. "No, you have done more for me than you will ever know."

He didn't want to move yet, and gave Pachua a look from beneath his half lowered lashes.

"So..." he said shyly. "L...last night, the um...the kisses and...and everything, that was..." He was blushing so furiously now that he could almost feel the heat radiating off of himself. "I liked it," he said finally, and ducked his head, embarrassed. "A lot."

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:06 pm
The sleepy smile widened and Pachua’s own cheeks warmed. “…I’m glad.” He murmured. “I’m glad, I really wanted you to be happy.” He nuzzled Llyr. “I’m happy to have shared that, I’m happy you enjoyed it…”

It made a glow in his chest that he couldn’t find the words for.

“If I learn more, I’ll share with you.” He promised. “And… we can always figure out more between us.” He added, nuzzling the curve of Llyr’s jaw.

“we can learn things that will be special between us if you want.”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:13 pm
He was riding on a wave of emotions that had gone from terribly painful and agonizing, to sweet and gentle, and it was the latter of these that was infinitely more preferable, infinitely more welcome. The warmth that spread over Llyr's face was due to a shy newness of their situation, rather than the heat of pain against his back.

"I did enjoy it," he admitted, ducking his head, and Pachua's hair tickled against his nose as the boil leaned closer. His fingers curled against Pachua's shoulder. "I...I would very much like to learn more." A pause. "With you."

Llyr shifted a little, and his hand slipped down to rest on Pachua's chest, fingers still curled.

"Is that..." He looked shy and uncertain, cheeks painted red. "Is that...okay? Can we...I mean, I want to...I would like that very much."

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:12 pm
A light nose nuzzles against the warm cheeks and a wide smile. “Of course it’s alright.” He promised. “Just swear to me if you do not like something you will say, if you want to try something…you will say…promise?” He offered. “Believe me that…it can be fun to try to another something that you enjoyed.”

He blushed too as best he could for someone whom was of colder blood.

“… Do you want me to do anything again this morning?” He tipped his head slightly with a warm smile.

“…Do you want to try anything?” he offered.
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:20 pm
Llyr had no idea what he was doing, but he did know that being with Pachua was warm and safe and wonderful, and that he was focused less on the pain of his back when he was with him.

"I promise," he said softly. "I won't keep secrets from you."

Llyr thought for a moment, worrying at his lower lip, and then he said hesitantly, "I...I like...the kisses..." A pause, his face flushed. "They are...very nice, and um..." Another pause. "I have heard that...that holding hands is...I mean," he added, flushing even deeper, and why was he so flustered, he felt silly and terribly inexperienced, something that ashamed him, embarrassed him. "I have taken your hand before, but..."

Another long pause.

"And I would like to touch your hair," said Llyr, voice barely above a whisper.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:02 pm
He kissed Llyr again, softly, and a handful of times , lacing his fingers through Llyr’s own and giving a gentle squeeze.

“…You can touch my hair.” He nodded after he broke free from one of the kisses. “Some of its feathers…it might feel odd.” He admitted.

“What else would you like me to do? May I… may I, put arms around your waist? I’ll be cautious.”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:14 pm
A small, soft hum of happiness escaped Llyr's throat, and he tried hard to return the warm, pleasant kisses as best he could. His inexperience made him fumble a little, and still he felt a little hesitant, but Pachua was gentle and Llyr's fingers laced with his, curling around them.

When he pulled back, Llyr's face was still flushed, but he seemed a little more relaxed than before, his eyes bright. Kissing was very nice, he thought dazedly to himself, and kissing Pachua especially felt wonderful.

"Yes," he said softly, still a little shy, but bolstered by the warmth of Pachua's kisses. "I would like that very much, I think."

He lifted a hand and hesitantly touched the side of the boil's face. After a second, his fingers slid into the brightly colored hair, trailing through the strands and sliding down toward the back of Pachua's neck.

"It's very soft," Llyr said, finding it quite lovely. "I wish my hair was as colorful as yours."

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:24 pm
Hands slid carefully around Llyr’s waist and held them together, like a river that divided at the waist.

“Silly, your hair IS as colorful as mine, mine’s just blue!” He nuzzled again, kissing what he could reach, chest, neck…shoulders.

“… There are some beautiful snakes who are brown like your hair, there is rich earth much the same. Trees and branches and old leaves and wonderful Cacao.”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:38 pm
He waited for the pain, but since Pachua wasn't actually touching his upper back, where the majority of the fronds had been torn off, it didn't come. Instead, the boil's warm hands settled gently around him, drawing him closer, and Llyr curled himself against Pachua, nuzzling his face. A hand laid on his shoulder, curling his fingers against the side of his neck, and he found he was quite breathless with each kiss, his face flushed. But it felt so very nice, so very adoring, and it was a new and exciting and terrifying scenario that he wanted to explore.

"You are beautiful," said Llyr breathlessly. "You remind me of the water, and that is...you are beautiful - "

He hesitated, and then leaned forward, capturing Pachua's lips in a kiss of his own, attempting to mimic the ones given to him, pressing himself closer.

"You make me feel safe," he whispered finally, as he pulled back. "I have not ever felt the way I do when I am with you. You are...very special to me, Pachua."

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:07 am
“Safe…. Safe is good, that’s a high compliment.” He whispered, somehow that was far easier to accept still than the idea that he was beautiful, when he was ‘something else’.

“How is your back feeling?” he asked gently, one hand started to move upward but stopped short of where he remembered the fronds were missing, the ‘wings’ as he thought of them from how they had fanned out.

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:02 am
"Safe and warm," Llyr murmured, his voice low, still biting uncertainly. A hand lifted, and he traced lines down the side of Pachua's face with the tips of his fingers, brushing them over his jaw, and then tentatively over his lips, Llyr's face a little flushed.

"...hurts a little," Llyr said softly, wincing a little. "But better than yesterday."

A pause, and then, softly, "Have I thanked you yet for all you have done for me?"

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces