Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] A Thing (Titus / Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:51 pm
For once in the long long time that Titus had gone without sleeping the nightmare demon looked tired. Not to mention he was still a little worse for wear with a few bruised ribs, a glued horn, and a few cuts along his lip and face. He was the picture perfect example of what someone looked like after a beat down except the fight he had been in had been with a parked car. It left him in a grumpier than normal mood but he still dragged his a** to the reaper dorms were Hel insisted on meeting. Just once.

JUST ONCE...

He wanted to meet somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:40 pm
Hel was sitting on top of the wall, like usual, kicking her feet back and forth until she spotted Titus approaching. Once he was close enough she stood, and then leapt from the wall. Once he was closer, her lips quirked up briefly before settling into a thin line, and any amusement and mirth the reaper usually displayed was gone. She rested her fists on her hips, and shifted her weight to one leg, staring up at the grumpy demon.

"Heard you ******** up."  

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:56 pm
Titus watched as the reaper descended from the wall and landed just ahead of him. His brooding expression seemed to turn up a notch as she spoke, letting out a soft frustrated groan.

"Is my ******** up the talk of the town or something? Let me guess you have some sort of speech about responsibility and some s**t prepared." Jack knew he had already heard enough from Professor Zephron and his Uncle.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:42 am
"No. I just make it my business to know what is going on in Amityville...and you are my mentee...so any stupid s**t you do reflects onto me." Her lips curled up in a sneer before they stretched into a smirk. "Wrong!" She exclaimed. "I am not going to lecture you about being responsible..." A pause. "I am going to lecture you about getting your dumb a** caught." She crossed her arms now and raised a brow at him.

"What happened?"

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:56 am
Titus was a little surprised there wasn't going to be another lecture, though he was thankful. The surprise didn't end there, however, as he stared at Hel letting her words sink in. "Getting caught? You're mad...because I got caught?" Well, that was a new one.

As far as what happened Titus debated on avoiding the conversation. Debating because he knew Hel would hound him about it until he fessed up. See Hel, he was learning though slowly.

After a short mental battle and playing out the scenario in his head Titus sighed and explained in short. "I had never drank before I didn't know what to expect." That and he had drank the booze like it was freaking water. Needless to say he wouldn't try it again. "My head was killing me and I wanted to get back to my dorm. It was easy to see how that turned out."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:12 pm
"Ya!" Hel replied. "I am not pleased because you got caught! I do not care what you did, only that if you were more wise, you would not have been caught, and thus would not be in trouble!" Admittedly, because Hel was learning to be such a good sleuth, she did know what Titus had done, but she wanted to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. Trust and stuff like that.

She did have to snort.

"What? It was your first time drinking, really!?" She cried. "But you are a demon! Do you not have wine at like every meal from crystal glasses?" She smirked. "We have mead where I am from! I was drinking it since I was young!" Hel then nodded her head. "And after you then crashed into a car, huh?" She hummed a bit.

"Ya." She looked at Titus. "I am not going to harp on you for drinking. We are in school, yet we get shipped off to field trips that could very well end us permanently...and yet we can not drink? HA!" She waved a hand a bit. "You should have gotten a hotel room, or your dumb drunk a** should have walked back to the dorm! Jack, you should have snuck liquor back to your room and drank it there!"

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:46 pm
Titus rolled his eyes, shifting a bit trying to get into a more comfortable position. It was clear to him that Hel had forgotten a small detail about him as she went on about food, wine, and whatever else. "I don't eat....or drink for that matter. I never understood the appeal." And by the appeal he meant to food and not alcohol. Alcohol was all well and good until you passed out and woke up with a headache. Then it was the furthest thing from good. If Hel remembered when they were at his Uncle's house he had eaten nothing nor had his Uncle attempted to make him. It was a losing battle.

"Hey I had started walking." Titus protested. "But it was a long ******** walk from my Uncle's house so I decided to fly the rest of the way." His wings had just given out on him which had been panic inducing enough. "Then I crash landed into a teacher's car..." He mumbled.

And head first for that matter. Which explained the cracked horn currently held in place with some sort of odd glue. He didn't really want to explain that he didn't have money for a hotel or anything else that was going on in his life. Titus had just resolved to brood about it in his own time. Alone.

"Well I will think of that next time now won't I?" Titus barked. "If there even is a next time I didn't like waking up with a headache." Or confused and disoriented because he had passed out on someone. That was truly the bigger reason he didn't want to do it again.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:52 pm
Hel did forget stuff like that a lot, actually. When you were a reaper, and your closest friends were also reapers, you got used to the norm being sleeping, eating, and drinking. Hel let out a huff.

"What were you doing then, that made you want to start now?" Dumb a**. "Wah wah wah, you should have walked the rest of the way...or hailed a cab? Come on, boil, THINK!" Hel reached up and grasped Titus by the collar of his coat, and pulled the demon down to her level. She then poked her finger into his forehead repeatedly. "T-H-I-N-K! Use it! I know you have it there! If you want to whine about how your thinking was, obviously, impaired during, then you should have set yourself up a plan before hand!" She then hooked her arm around his neck, and kept him there. "If you do it again, make certain you do not get caught again! Be smart!"

She then squinted at one of his horns.

"Holy s**t! Did you break that too!?" She reached and poked the fracture line.

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:20 pm
Titus wanted to avoid bringing Riyo into the equation. It had really been a very spur of the moment decision and it wasn't going to help matters by mentioning she was the reason he had tried it in the first place. Thankfully, Hel didn't give him a chance to answer, she continued to point out his stupidity instead. Which Titus once again thought about the fact that he didn't have money for a cab. Yeah, keeping that to himself.

She had hooked the collar of his coat and in one easy motion pulled him down to her level but it wasn't without a very pained expression. That was far too much movement for having bruised ribs. It also didn't help that she decided to poke him repeatedly in the forehead where he had landed. "Do you even know how to treat injured people?" He asked between clenched teeth.

She had hooked an arm around his neck to hold him in place spouting off about not getting caught. "Yeah, yeah I get it. Now let go." The muscles in his jaw set as she started to prod at his broken horn. Really what was with this reaper and why did he put up with this?

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:07 am
"You are still walking and talking, so you are not bad off." Hel grinned a bit, still eyeing that fracture, with some concern, before she did release him. "So...what happens?" She asked, pointing at his broken horn. "Will it grow back? Will it heal?" While waiting for an answer, she also reached out and grabbed Titus by the elbow, and pulled on him a bit to indicate he should follow her.

"Come on! Let us go for a walk!" She then started to walk away from the reaper gardens, and headed towards the woods.

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:53 pm
When finally released Titus stood up and stretched gingerly, rubbing at the back of his neck where she had held him. "What happens?" He questioned, his eyes shifting toward his horn. "My Uncle said it should fuse with the glue but it might be a weak spot."

That was all he really got to explain as Hel hooked his elbow and started to drag him off. "Hey! Where the hell are we going?" He followed with a bit of hesitation though he was glad to leave the reaper dorms behind them though he wasn't sure how much of an improvement the woods were.

Titus had never really gone into the woods, they were best admired from afar but here he was anyway. "Why are we walking in the woods?" It was a question he would have appreciated an answer to as he tripped over a few branches in his path. A sidewalk in town would have been a much better choice.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:06 pm
Hel hummed. "Huh. So no magic...no healing powers as a demon...?" She looked back over her shoulder and grinned. "Being a demon sucks!" She teased, and then looked back towards the woods. "Why not walk in the woods?" Hel answered his question with a question.

"I can tell you do not come out here...but I think a change of scenery will do you some good!"

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:58 pm
Titus shrugged. He had no idea what went into the 'glue' that was used but his own abilities to use magic were pretty sad. He could manage a few spells but nothing all that grand. Especially nothing for healing. As for healing powers....wouldn't that just come in handy about now.

"Hey, I will have you know we are a high class species." He said as he tripped again and nearly upended himself.

Once he caught his footing he managed to catch the next thing out of Hel's mouth. "Yeah, I don't come out here. What was your first clue?" Maybe the fact that he had expressed that thought when she found him playing video games. "And what's good about being in nature? Can't we just look at it from afar?" Like really far. Like a picture on the wall far would be good with Titus.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:29 pm
"Nah, not really." Hel replied easily, grinning. "You can not cast healing spells, you have no enchantments to fix your horn...I mean...come on!" Hel did not have any trouble navigating the woods. She'd been here oh so many times before. She simply snickered, and kept walking. "Fresh air is what is good, city boil." She hummed, and then the trees gave way to a small clearing that was lined with more trees. This section of the forest was in perpetual autumn, the trees stained with red, orange and yellow leaves that continually fell but yet the trees never grew bare.

Hel paused a few steps into the clearing, and the grin on her face widened. She then pointed to a spot in the clearing, and waited for Titus to look.

"You see that spot right there?" She asked him, still pointing at it.

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:47 pm
Titus' followed Hel still despite the intense dislike of being balls deep in nature. "Fresh air is overrated." He grumbled, trying to keep track of his long legs to make sure he didn't trip over anything else.

It wasn't long before they were in the clearing and at first Titus hadn't really paid much mind to the trees but his vision soon scanned around at the ever falling leaves painting the forest floor in colors of fire. His expression eased from irritated to slightly awed at the scene of forever autumn, turning back to Hel when she pointed out a spot in the clearing.

His eyes followed to where she pointed, seeing the area she was gesturing at but unsure what was important about it. "Yeah?"

Lucyal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces