Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] This is Thrillers! [Fearleading tryouts!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:30 am
So she hadn't won public relations in the elections, so what? That didn't mean she couldn't still do some of the things she'd pledged to do in her campaigning. The biggest thing she'd wanted to see happen was bringing sports or school spirit back into the spotlight, and she could help do that! Step one, fearleaders.

Flyers had been made and tacked up all over the school, and if the whispers of rumors were anything to go off, Merry had a feeling today's tryouts for Fearleading were going to get quite a bit of interest. This had the chimera ghoul simply buzzing with excitement.

Dressed in a tank-top and shorts, she was in the gym, waiting for other creeple show up. There was a table to one side with cups and bottles of soda on it. A plate with spookies, two different kinds. A couple of bags of chips. An over ambitious amount of snacks, but Merry was really hopeful the turn out would be good for the afternoon.

OOC
This ORP is open for all applicants and spectators, but hecklers WILL be forcibly removed. So play nice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:51 am
Aldara had spotted the signs posted throughout the school, and while she had not been an active participant in anything related to the elections, she did clearly recall how much she had enjoyed taking part in events that involved school spirit (the House Cup, for example). It was a way to be a part of things... And there was also the excitement and the energy of physical activity, along with the thought of being an inspiration to others and...

She was getting ahead of herself, she thought as she swept her hair back up off of her neck, tying it off with a strip of leather cording before stepping into the gym. She didn't have many 'relaxed' bits of clothing, but she was at least trying to seem a little bit more sporty in a tank top and pleated skirt.

"I hope I'm not too early."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:59 am
Fearleading tryouts! Alpinely was definitely looking forward to what events the afternoon had in store as she made her way to the location specified in the flyer with happy steps that had a cheerful bounce to them.

With her hair up in a ponytail, she was wearing exercise pants and a sleeveless shirt that covered her torso, which the thinner, airy short-sleeved top she had worn over it would have exposed if she had went with the shorter top alone. Her outfit was light and for the most part fitted with the exception of the outermost shirt layer of her attire that was just right as opposed to loose.

She checked the laces of both her sneakers before jogging the rest of the way to the meeting spot. "Hello!!" she smiled and waved brightly when she arrived.

((-takes a deep breath from essay writing and posts a fearleading rp reply- <3))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:16 pm
Rosy was actually thrilled when she saw the signs around the school for fearleading and didn't think twice about giving a try. She like dancing, and through the school, discovered that she actually had school spirit and cared very passionately about her school. Floating towards the gym, she was glad to see she wasn't the only one who decided to show up earlier.

Pushing a few stray curls from her face, her hair was actually up in a ponytail. The curls bouncing as she moves further into the gym. She wore a simple dark red tank top and a pair of black shorts. Nothing to crazy, and it was real easy for her to move in.

Giving a small wave to the other ghouls, she floats in one spot for a moment as she grins "Hello." She was smiling as she glance around, wondering who would show up for tryouts.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:32 pm
Lute was still uncertain as she headed into the gym via the instructions. Tryouts. Was she really ready for this level of socialization, even she wasn't sure but something in gut forced her to at least show up. Nervously the shaggy pink haired Satyr made her way off to the side of the ghouls that had gathered, part of the group yet not and only a shy smile given to those that noticed her in greeting.

It was then that Lute noticed the others choice in clothing and frowned a little. While she wore a long light grey sweat shirt and outer space colored yoga pants, everyone else seemed to be dressed in much less fabric. It was slightly distressing, in that she felt like she needed less now, enough to have rosy orbs glancing towards the exit.

She could still pretend like she thought this was something else and runaway, they'd never know.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:16 pm
Sucre had spent a good deal of her morning tossing around her closet till she found something she was both happy with and that covered enough of her goo to limit any unwanted splashing. She did want to make a good impression. Her dripping hair was tied up as best she could, it was going to drip one way or another. She wore a tight tank-top, exercise shorts, long thigh-high socks, sneakers and long gloves.

She stuffed a bag of sugar cubes in pocket before making her way to the gym. Sucre glanced around as she all but skipped in. She saw a ghoul standing to the side of the other students gathered. She had wickedly cool pink hair. Sucre didn't miss a beat and walked right up to her, smiling.

"Hi! This is the area for the fearleading tryouts right? I actually have no idea what I'm doing but that just makes it all the more exciting!" She was clearly excited as she settled near the girl, adjusting one of her sneakers.

Cheekiebirdiee

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:37 pm
Even if Merry wasn't public relations representative, Mayaa was still a big supporter of her, and so when she heard the ghoul was holding fearleading tryouts, the harpy all but flew to it, eyes wide, brimming with eagerness.
It seemed she was a bit late, as some students had already arrived, but at least she was here now! And... she spotted a familiar face!

Mayaa bound over to the other harpy, throwing her arms around her.
"HI SIS! Are you here for fearleading tryouts?"

Skye Starrfyre
8D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 am
Emily had seen posters for this 'fearleaders' thing, hanging in the library when she was last in there. She wasn't big on team actives but she had read somewhere that fearleaders used a lot of dancing in there routines. So the elemental thought she'd had a gander at what this was all about, what could it hurt...right? and on the plus side it might be nice to know a few more people around this school.

Dressed in sweat shorts, a baggy off one shoulder sweater, knee high socks and of course her hood. She hardly ever took that off but she did have her short hair pined back under it.

She entered the area and took in the sights, more and more creeple where showing up. She started to feel out of place as she didn't know anyone here or so she thought.  

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:31 pm
Sorrel was lost. He had to be lost, right? There was sign in sheet going around about some sort of club. The Dormouse didn't remember clearly for what club or activity it was, but it said that there's going to be some snacks which made him interested. He wanted to be more involved in the school to make some friends, and he thought that it was a good idea.

When he showed up, he was in total shock.

In the gym there were only ghouls and he saw that it was actually for Fearleading tryouts. Sorrel was squeaking nervously that he actually signed up for this and he is the only boil here all dressed for it. Total embarrassment!

He tried to stand off to one side, seeing that there are still more ghouls coming in and he didn't want to be in the way. It did made him a little calm to see that Sucre is there, but that's only a little for he is still feeling nervous. As he walked off to one side, Sorrel was still staring at the group for he hoped that by staring at them, they won't notice him in his weird, twisted logic. But as he was walking, he had bumped into a ghoul with pink hair and he gasped in surprised. "Ah! I-I'm so sorry! Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" He was paranoid again. The last time he hurt someone he was close to being lunch and now he doesn't want that to happen again as he checked over the Satyr ghoul.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:25 pm
"No, not too early," Merry assured the first ghoul as she arrived, beaming brightly, utterly pleased, to see even just one person showing up. But Aldara wasn't he only one, not even close. Another ghoul entered the gym to join them, then another, and soon enough there was a large group milling about, talking among themselves. One even threw their arms around the Merry, calling her sis, and she laughed, patting Mayaa's arm. "Kind of. I'm here running Fearleading tryouts."

And there were enough ghouls here now, she could at least introduce herself and maybe get the ball rolling on introductions all around.

Not bothering to dislodge Mayaa, Merry stood up straighter, wings folding neatly, and cleared her throat before speaking loudly to the ladies that were all gathered. "Hello! Welcome everyone! My name is Merry, and I'm the one putting together this club. You're all here today for Fearleading tryouts." At least she hoped everyone in attendance was here on purpose. "I think we might still be waiting of a few to arrive, but I think we can go ahead and get the ball rolling anyways."

Tail flicking, the ghoul pressed palms together, bouncing a little on her hooves. "I would like very much if we can all go around and introduce ourselves. And I would also love it if you could tell us your favorite color as well. It will be important for later!"

Bright eyes flicked to the table off to the side, than back to the ghouls. "And if anyone is hungry or thirsty please help yourselves to snacks!" With that she patted Mayaa's arm so the other ghoul would release her, and took a seat on the lowest bench of the bleachers.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:34 pm
Aldara had been focused on the other ghouls coming in, eying them over while sizing them up, not noticing Mayaa until the other harpy was on top of her, quite literally. She reacted much better this time than she had the first time, though, smiling brightly as she squawked a happy greeting at the other ghoul.

"Of course I am. What kind of sister would I be if I was not striving to inspire others? How have you been? Are you...?" She was interrupted by the pretty hostess with the brightly colored wings, pointing out snacks as she tried to ignore how tempting they were. She should have grabbed something for breakfast... "Greetings, Merry. I am Aldara."

OOC
Aldara is wearing this.

[A.V.]

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:43 pm
Lute held her breath when seeing the goo monster ghoul smile at her, a little voice in the back of her head pleading those steps not to be closing in on her. But they did, and she forced a smile to the ghoul. Not because she didn't want to talk to her, but because it was hard to think of what to say when she just wanted to tuck into her shirt like a turtle.

For a moment Lute was silent, resembling that of a deer in headlights as the ghoul started to talk. She was pretty, her goo was a lovely color but Lute just couldn't manage more than a soft spoken, "y-yes..it is...I-i think.." and a nod with the same forced smile. A name, those were polite conversation, right? Lute's mouth opened slightly but only a squeak sounded as something bumped into her and startled the already nervous ghoul.

On a turn floppy pink ears peeked from her matching hair and body tensed to take in the offender. Was that a boil, at fearleader tryouts? A suspicious itch had her narrowing her eyes just a touch, but when he fussed and apologized all seemed to be forgiven. "I-I'm ok...r-really.." Blushing her gaze shifted to the ghoul at her side then to the ground where they rest, "i-its ok.." Tucking in on herself she shot the boil a tiny shy smile before unconsciously scooting closer to the goo ghoul.

Luckily she didn't have to stay in awkward mode long since the hostess took center stage. A glance up and her gaze was stuck on the colorful ghoul, now known as Merry. The ball rolling, just the sentence had her feeling queasy and bottom lip being pulled between her teeth. But it was only introductions, not like running around the gym or anything crazy so she bucked up, softly as one Aldara finished her introduction, "...H-hello...I'm...Lute..and I-i..like pinks and black."

Miidnight Melody

Madness_insanity

Everyone
Because name owo b

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:30 pm
Rosy smiles as she watch more and more ghouls enter the gym, creating quite a crowd in her mind. This was good though, it meant the club had some interest. Lifting her arms above her head for a moment, she arched her back before she rest one lazy on her hip altogether. Her ruby eyes turning towards the one who called herself Merry, then to Aldara, then finally to Lute. For a moment, she thought she seen Lute around before, but she couldn't remember who she seen her with.

With a small shrug, she chuckles as she nods in greeting to those around "Hi, I'm Rosy. Its a pleasure to meet all of you, and I love the colors black and red actually." she smiles before pushing a few curls back behind on pointed ear.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:40 pm
Sucre's lips had fell into a frown at the almost horror on the other ghouls face. She must have done something to upset her, she was about to apologize when she caught the ghouls soft voice. Not a second later a boil bumped into the poor ghoul.

Sucre was quiet as the other two talked and smiled at Sorrel but didn't say anything as the ghoul, Merry, spoke, causing the conversations to die down as she started her introduction. Sucre recognized her from the carnival but didn't know her well. She always admired her bright colors and friendliness.

She was surprised when Lute introduced herself so quickly, if not holding back a laugh at how almost pitiful she looked with her lips caught in her teeth. It did make you have to listen hard though to even make out was she was saying. Good attention grabber. Sucre nodded her head in acknowledgement at the next ghoul.

Sucre chimed in after her, ignoring the treats for now, not even glancing at them lest she get too tempted. "Hi! I'm Sucre and one of my favorite colors is sugared plum. deep and yummy!" She glanced around the gym as she spoke.  

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:53 am
When the hostess spoke up, Emily glanced over and finally noticed that Mayaa was draped over her. The sight of that caused the smallest of smiles to form on one side of her mouth. She then spotted another harpy, she wondered if she was part of the bigger group Mayaa spoke of. Emily wished she had brought a note pad with her but sadly did not as the event didn't call for one. Ugh when would she learn to just keep one on her at all times, she mentally scolded herself.

She watched as the creeple spoke there names and said there colour. It seemed to be her turn, she wanted only a few second for someone else to speak up as she didn't want to take someone else turn. When no one made a move the ghoul stepped forward and spoke loud and clear.
"My name is Emily, I guess you could say the colours I like best are...orange and a Indigo-ish purple. Not sure on it's name." She knew she could have just said indigo and that be fine but she like to be precise.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff