Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I'm Sorry....[Rosy x Spinar] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:14 pm
Rosy was so glad when she was finally released from the nurses office, being told to take it easy. That wasn't something she planned on doing, as she needed to make sure Spinar wasn't furious with her. Lifting her hand to the small scar on the side of her face, it felt cold to the touch. She didn't understand why, but she had a feeling it wasn't going away anytime soon.

Moving towards the demon dorm, she pauses as she pulls out her phone. Normally she would just head to his room, and go in like it was nothing. This was different though, she pushed him. Pulling his number up, she hits the call button even as she slips into the dorms.

She wasn't floating, but walking as she makes her way down the stairs tot he colder area. She forced herself not to feel anything at the moment, trying to make it a little easier for herself.

Walking seem to take forever for the pool ghoul, or was it the fact she was now worried that Spinar wouldn't pickup her phone call.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:24 pm
His phone rang in a familiar tone, one he ignored in favor of getting a soda from his mini fridge. Popping the top he took a long drink and made a snort. Finally moving over to push the button, the speaker was on and he took a seat on the sofa. "Finally out of the nurses office?" The cold sting to his tone signaled clear annoyance.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:40 pm
Rosy actually standing in the hallway just by the stairs when he finally answer. Hearing the cold tone in his voice made her cringe inside as she sighs "Yea...I'm actually in your hallway...by the stairs." she wasn't sure if she should head towards his room or not, as she could tell he was upset.

Instead, she just sat down on the stair case as she pulls her knees to her chest "If you rather be alone...I'll head back to my dorm...I just wanted to say I am sorry...I shouldn't have pushed you like I did. It wasn't fair to you, and I should have stopped." she rest her head on her chin, feeling honestly awful for what she did.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:25 pm
"You should have," He affirmed as she said it then sighed loudly out into the dorm. Rosy needed such reassurances, constantly it would seem but generally while he was always happy to give them to her, that wasn't the case today. He was on edge from the battle, annoyed and instead of giving her a cheeky reply like normal he simply offered, "you are already half way here, if you wish to come up do so, if you don't want to I'll see you soon I'm sure." It might have been harsh but a part of him couldn't help but think she needed that.

Especially with the thought of her fighting her mother the way she had him looming in the back of his mind.

"I'm hanging up." But he hadn't made the move to do so yet.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:25 pm
Rosy had to stop herself from wincing at how cold Spinar was reacting. She couldn't blame him though, as he had every right now that she thought about it. Moving towards his door, she closes her eyes before she lightly taps on his door "Alright...I love you...." she didn't wait, she just hung up her phone as test the door knob.

She didn't want to intrude, but she also didn't want this to linger between them. It suck, when he was upset with her. Giving a small tug on the door, she peeks in "Spinar?" while normally she just walked in, she held back and waited by the door as she closed it behind her.

Hand still on the door knob, she rest back against the door as she watch him for a moment "I am...okay...I promise..are you?" she looks him over, chewing on her lip. There was a small light blue scar on her cheek, but she was trying to not let him see it.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:30 pm
"I'm not the one that went to the nurses office, am I?" It was the greeting chosen as he appeared from the small kitchen extension to his dorm. A drink in hand as he looked her over, slowly, to make sure before he pressed his anger further. Rosy needed this in his opinion, a mind set much like his fathers was at play. She had went to far and should be punished, even if they were lovers, it was only right.

"We will not be sparing again," The statement was firm, a first and foremost before he moved closer to the ghoul, icy eyes landing on the scar. A wince of guilt hitting and knotting in the bottom of his stomach. Was that from him?

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:04 am
Rosy's nose wrinkles up as his words stung to the core of her very soul. She deserved it, she knew it. Still didn't stop how much it hurt to hear those words from him though. She glance down, knowing full well that guilt was on her face. After a moment, she looks up at him as she nods "I know...and I am very sorry. I was such a fool. I really don't know why I did it, one second I was scared as hecate to fight..."

She knew the reason, and now knew she couldn't allow that to happen again.

Very carefully, she reach out towards his hand. She didn't touch him, she was testing to see how upset he was "I can say one thing, you are strong. I will be feeling some of that later." she gives him a weak chuckle as place her hand over her cheek.

She knew he was looking at the scar on her cheek, so she was trying to cover it "I'm okay...I promise. I had a momentary lapse of judgement...I am chalking it up to my ego getting the best of me. You know I am competitive...though I agree. From now on...we stick to casketball..."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:04 am
Listening to her he bristled a little and snapped firmly, "it was more than competition. " She hadn't been the same ghoul, she had been different and he wanted to know why. If only because he was scared he already knew why. Spainr frowned and moved to sit on the couch, a hand resting over the back as the other pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Do not lie to me. What happened out there?" He was only going to ask her this once. That much was clear by the look given to the ghoul on a lower of his hand. He didn't like being this way with Rosy, but he didn't like what was on his mind either.

Didn't like thinking about her doing something so foolish, dangerous.

Didn't like it one bit.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:24 am
Rosy chews on her bottom lip, only to wince before she looks away. She didn't want to answer his question, but she also knew if she didn't it could cause problems between them. With a sigh she turns to look at him "I wasn't myself Spinar. I don't know why, but I felt more like my mother in that moment then anything." She was shaking as she growls "And that scares me more then anything. I don't wanna be her, but I wanted to prove myself so badly that I forgot myself." She floats off the ground as she continues to look at the ground.

"I am so so sorry, I really am. I should have listen to you." She didn't cry, no she wouldn't do that. Instead she was gonna face this all head on. She wanted Spinar to see that she understood and was willing to do what it took to fix this.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:00 pm
That was what he had been afraid to hear. Since the last time her mother was brought up Spinar knew this would be a future trouble for them. But just to see Rosy so much stronger under the subject settled him fairly fast. Though the creeping sense of doom still loomed in the back of his mind.

"Alright." That was all he needed to know really, arms opened to the floating ghoul. "I'm sorry." He would say it once and only once, this time they both were at fault. Him in his own way so it was a necessary apology. He knew the pain of not wanting to follow in footsteps, the struggle that brought all to well.

"We should have a movie night, wouldn't you say ghouly?" Spinar tried a softer grin, it was hard but felt easy all at the same time.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:33 pm
Rosy didn't think twice about slipping into his arms the moment he offered them. Curling into him, she hides her face against his neck as she brush her lips against his neck "I love you...and I am really sorry." She pulls away as she gives him a weak smile.

A movie sounded great, and honestly she just wanted to snuggle with him.

"Movie night....massages...and maybe..."she didn't say anything else, she just brush her lips to his. She needed to be near him, just to know things were okay between them.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:52 pm
Spinar still wasn't in the mood to return much emotion, he would settle just not yet. Allowing the kiss a small press was given in return though now a normal tease to the run off he was sure meant much more. "What kind of movie should we rent?" Casually as possible he held his own emotions in check, all while holding his ghoul.

He did want to be with her, that was the case it was just hard at the moment to shut his brain down to allow for anything more intimate than just resting together.

After a moment chilly hand uncurled from Rosy's form and a claw moved to tap on her nose. Ghost didn't need to eat right? But he did and he was getting a little hungry, "we should grab some food to, I'm starving and could really use something expensive." Buying things was a therapy for him, play it up to having rich parents. They generally bought him things to make him feel better instead of talking because that was so much easier.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:51 pm
Rosy smiled up at Spinar, relaxing a bit more as he poked her on the nose. Nodding her head slowly, she chewed her bottom lip for a moment as she thought about things.

"I- I could eat..." She didn't need to, but she could, and if Spinar was hungry, well she might show some solidarity after he had accepted her apology. She hated feeling tension between them, so it was nice to see him starting to warm up, so to speak.

"How about you pick the food and I pick the movie?" She said, thinking about what might be new for them to watch that would help lighten the strained mood between them. Probably something romance related perhaps? Or a comedy, that might be a good choice...

Cheekiebridiee
Sorry hun! Rosy went on strike and refused to let me write this OTL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:11 pm
A lift of brow came but he nodded slowly, hand moving to take Rosy's. She was going to eat, why, but it honestly made him a little more relaxed to know. They wouldn't just be staring at each other this way, or well she wouldn't be watching him eat. "That works." Spinar started them towards the door, thinking over the more expensive places to eat in Halloween. There was one such place that stuck in mind as he tucked his wallet into his back pocket. "Let's get going before creeple line the place out." He smirked to the ghoul feel a little better with the thought of spending his fathers money.

"Any ideas so far?" He was curious about the type of movie she would pick, hoping it was something distracting honestly and light.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
No worries

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:56 pm
Rosy actually walk along beside him, her hand giving Spinar's a squeeze as she thought to herself. Wat movie could they watch that would be enough to relax them both. Lifting her other hand, she push her fingers through her curls for a brief moment before she turns her eyes up towards him "Um...well there is three new movies that just came out we can pick up." she pauses for a brief second to push her bangs from her face.

No point in trying to hide the scar, beside she had a feeling she was stuck with it.

"One is called 'Beyond the Light', the other called 'Best of Me' and the last is 'Outcast." she shrugs before she smiles "I really want to see all three of them, but I haven't had time to pick them up." with the training she decided to start, she just didn't have the energy.

Turning her eyes, she chuckles "How about all three? We can watch one right after the other until you need to sleep?"

Cheekiebirdiee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces