Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Come back to my place? (Holly & Aisha) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:10 am
Aisha had fun with Hollandaise when they'd gone on their mini adventure, found the hotsprings, and several secret tunnels. She'd even kept the electric lantern she'd found just in case she ever needed it.

She'd talked about contacting the ghoul again, maybe to hang out and listen to music, but with classes and things this was the first free period she'd had.

the semblance of unity

Text to Holly

hey did u wanna hang out? im just on the lawn by the dorms

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:50 am
Hollandaise dropped her phone when it buzzed. It bounced off of Deszeld's bed and onto the floor with a loud thud. Deszeld was not in her room, but that had never stopped Hollandaise before. It was a matter of fact that the dragon ghoul's room was infinitly better than her own - full of plants and a huge bed that had the most pleasant squish to it. So she had decided to simply hang out in Deszeld's room wheneve she wished, although she no longer rearranged the plantlife. With a grunt, she rolled over and fished around for her phone.

Ah, Aisha! Hollandaise smiled and tapped out a reply. Then she popped up out of bed, spine creaking, and headed out.

iloveyouDIE
Text
To: Aisha - Glowbug

sure! actually going to run by the creepeteria for a snack, wanna meet me outside there?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:55 am
Aisha hopped up and tapped out a response. She wouldn't mind a snack herself. She began to mosey over, hood pulled up and headphones blaring as usual.

the semblance of unity

To Holly
cool i could eat now that you mention it. see u there

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:45 am
iloveyouDIE
Text
To: Aisha - Glowbug

alright. Im in the front right corner waiting

She was actually in the front left corner.

Hollandaise had decided that perhaps a few sancks to go might be a good idea. A messenger bag was slung across one shoulder and now, it was filled with some spookies, a couple of sandwiches, and some drinks. She stood in half-shadow (lately she just... hadn't felt comfortable in the darkness of full shadow), and waited stilly. She hoped she could maybe startle the ghoul when she came in. After all, she was supposed to be at school to practice her skills.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:23 am
Aisha scanned the bustling cafeteria, her eyes immediately going over the first few tables looking for her friend. When she didn't see her, she glanced down at the text again and then back up.

Huh?

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:33 am
Hollandaise was thinking about plants. Flowers, specifically, and how this place didn't have many despite the ample sunlight filtering through the high windows. It was such a shame. A mum there, peonys here...

She almost missed when Aisha entered. The ghoul looked around in bewilderment and Hollandaise moved slowly, swaying slightly. Suddenly, she was behind Aisha and Hollandaise's heavy hands descended on her shoulders. She didn't know if it was enough to even startle the level-headed ghoul, but she could try.

"Aisha."

iloveyouDIE

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:37 am
"JACK!" Aisha jumped under the ghouls large hands. "Damn!" She laughed. "You'll do good in scarin class I bet!!"

Aisha didn't think much of her own scaring ability, besides lack of interest. A glowing lightning bug of a zombie wasn't going to be sneaking up on anyone. "Did you already get food?"

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:59 am
A rare, full, toothy grim crossed Hollandaise's face. She couldn't help it - it was nice to think she might actually be good at something. Well, soemthing besides plants. But plants were easy, and even on the rarest of occasions when Hollandaise failed them... plants accepted that they were to die easily, with a sweet calm. She lifted her hands from Aisha and opened her bag to flash the food therein.

"I procured us supplies. Do you want to go hang around the school? Or your room? My room is... ah-" she stumbled on her words. A mess, unsafe, uncomfortable. "Not up to others right now, sadly."

iloveyouDIE

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:13 pm
"Oh! Cool.. well we could picnic outside. Unless you wanted to hang in my room?" Aisha kept it clean and tidy, she decorated a bit since Papa kept sending her baubles and doo-dads. She suspected he may have also been missing her.

"I know you maybe.. asked about music.. and I have a stereo?" She could have assertively said, yes let's go to my room, but the eagerness to share her life with a friend made her a bit unsure. What if she thought her room or music was lame or boring?

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:20 am
"A stereo?" Hollandaise remembered listening to Aisha's music during the weird lock-picking class. It wasn't like anything she'd listened to in the forest. She smiled at Aisha. "Sure!" Without thought, she took off across the lawn before stopping abruptly.

"Ah, I guess you better lead the way to your room," she said, a small laugh following the words.

iloveyouDIE

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:50 am
"Oh hah.. yea.." Holly burst enthusiastically back out onto campus and Aisha followed briskly. She motioned vaguely towards the collected dorm buildings and started walking.

"Have you settled into your room and stuff?" The other ghoul was slightly newer, though seemed to have already made more friends judging by twitter and classes. Perhaps Aisha was just shy.

the semblance of unity
drags this out

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:17 am
"My room is still... sparse. I only have one plant," Hollandaise's voice was utterly pathetic, as if having only one plant were the worst possible thing. And for her, maybe it was. "I had three, but I gave one to Deszeld and one to Zar. I don't like him, but everyone needs a plant, right? And perhaps he could not kill it Would you like one - when I get more, that is? To surround yourself with living things is wonderful! Deszeld's room is nearly like a forest; I'm envious, I suppose." And then she was off, rambling about plants and growing things and how perfectly beautiful they were.

"As for friends, I do not seem to have many..." She tucked an errant strand of hair behind one ear. "You and Deszeld, mainly. But please, don't tell Deszeld that. I am trying to appear worldly." With a sigh, she bent down to stroke the petals of a rare flower.

iloveyouDIE

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:26 am
"Oh I have some plants.. little like potted trees." Aisha nodded. "It reminds me of home a little." She veered on the path now, aimes towards the institution-like building that housed the undead dorms and the much nicer building that housed the demons. "Papa keeps sending me little things though. I think he misses me."

"I've met a couple creeple but.." Aisha lit up a bit. "You'll be the first to visit my room!"

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:54 am
"Do you have a lot of plants back home?" With that simple phrase, Hollandaise became roughly sixty-eight percent more interested in Aisha's home than she had been before. (She had already been interested - the talk of Aisha's father and his boilfriend was intriguing). Hollandaise hummed a bit as they walked, not looking at anything more than the plants and the sky and the clouds that dappled their way across it.

"Wait - where are we going?"

iloveyouDIE

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:57 am
"Oh yeah! Our village is kinda near a swamp. Lots of trees and bugs and animals and things.." She smiled. Aisha missed it sometimes, it was warm and comfortable and everyone had a smile for her. It was sometimes a small town kind of life, but she liked it.

"Just here.." Her hand slid from the hoodie pocket to point at the undead dorms. The path split here, one going to demon and the other straight ahead. "I'm on the second floor." Because she didn't need to be refrigerated like some of the others.

the semblance of unity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces