which is most likley to marry....
  Luna and Neville...
  Harry and Ginny
  hermione and ron
  Draco and Pansy Parkinson
View Results

Smilexiluvu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:59 am
who is most likley to get married??? out of anybody.....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:34 am
oh my god! I totally root for Harry and Ginny! Mrs. Potter has a nice ring to it! I want them to stay together forever!  

Damietta

AtreeX

Salty Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:08 pm
I'm more of a Hermione and Ron type myself, but Harry and Ginny is fine. Draco and Pansy, possibly, but I don't like the idea of Luna and Neville that much.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:31 pm
Ron and Hermione would be the most likely couple to get married. As for Harry and Ginny...they might.

Edit: I'm not sure if Ron and Hermione are going to stay together anymore.

covo

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:21 am
Most unless one die Luna and Neville are the most likely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:53 am
AtreeX
I'm more of a Hermione and Ron type myself, but Harry and Ginny is fine. Draco and Pansy, possibly, but I don't like the idea of Luna and Neville that much.

why not? is it because of the type of children they could have?  

Smilexiluvu

kitsunemajin90

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:43 am
I like both HermionexRon and HarryxGinny. Those ones, I think, are the most likely to happen/work.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:06 pm
I don't think Herminoe and Ron will get married. They hate eachother in the books if you didn't figure that out already.  

FinalChaos27

Hermione__Granger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:33 pm
i would want hermione and ron to get married.
they seem like they hate each other but u can really tell they like each other smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:21 pm
Hermione__Granger
i would want hermione and ron to get married.
they seem like they hate each other but u can really tell they like each other smile

I completely agree. They are perfect for each other too. The only probelm is that Harry would probably feel that he's intruding on their time alone when he's with them....but the are still the perfect couple.  

Xo__Kyiri__oX

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:34 pm
DevilForgmasterOfDracula
I don't think Herminoe and Ron will get married. They hate eachother in the books if you didn't figure that out already.
if you cant see the signs you obviously dont pay enough attention JK has had some heavy a** foreshadowing. and dude you ruined it for me i was just gonna come in here and point out that only chicks are in this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:29 pm
Cannibal_92
DevilForgmasterOfDracula
if you cant see the signs you obviously dont pay enough attention JK has had some heavy a** foreshadowing. and dude you ruined it for me i was just gonna come in here and point out that only chicks are in this thread.

lol, well guys can be interested in relationships too.....  

Smilexiluvu

Smilexiluvu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:29 pm
DevilForgmasterOfDracula

You Cant Be Serious........... They Like Are Dating in the 6th book, Or havent you read that Far??????  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:59 pm
I think Hermione and Ron are the most likely, although I can see Pansy and Draco.

Does no one remember that Harry cut it off with Ginny because he didn't want to see her hurt?

Rei_088

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:41 pm
I think Hermione and Ron are the couple that's guaranteed, I don't think that Harry will die, but he might pull a Lord of the Rings and just leave his society for the rest of his life, if Malfoy doesn't die, I believe he will be good and marry someone from the good side...not Pansy. Luna and Neville doesn't seem like a good match, but you never know ^.^  
Coupling

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff