[PRP] New Breed of Demon (Ri, Noh, Neccy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:41 pm
Noh didn't know how long she was passed out after she tried attacking the strangers,.

She didn't register much at all a while really, though when she was cold the instincts from cubhood made her click as alone, and she cried until warm, feeling another body. If she felt one, she pressed into one. The female wanted little more than to press into the warmth of her mother and littermates, and by the time she felt coherent again, she looked around withy a half-awake expression asnd blinked sleep from her eyes, mewing a little before spying her brother. She didn't remember much of the incident, but that Neccy had been there, Neccy had been very brave, and helped... Somehow, and the grateful lioness began to groom her brother gratefully. Never ever again. She'd never leave him ever again.

He felt safe.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:45 pm
Neccy had passed out not long after being brought to the healers, blood loss and adrenaline crash combining to bring him down, and bring him down hard. While he didn't suffer from the same disorientation his sister did, since he hadn't suffered the same sort of injury as she had, hos shoulder was torn to the point that he was knocked down for... quite some time.

Not that he minded; his sister needed the company. Noh wasn't doing well, and it took everything he had not to hobble back out and make those two pay all over again.

... But now wasn't the time for that. He could do it later. For now, he rumbled affectionately as his sleepy sister tried grooming him, and returned her attempts with a little of his own.

"Hi, Noh,' he murmured, licking her behind an ear. "Welcome back." Lifting his own head, he sniffed the air, then smiled. "Mama. Mama, quickly - Noh's awake!"  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:14 pm
When the females had been brought to her, and the situation explained, Moricorm had been furious. It wasn't often creatures got to see the full fury of the small demoness, but they had seen it then, the females being marked as nothing more than nat. Because death would have been far too kind, and examples had to be made. And then...

Well, anyone trying to keep her from her cubs would have been pushed aside. As it was, Hakuna's niece and her aide, Hoyoku, had stepped aside when she'd run in to check on her cubs. Time passed far too slowly in her opinion, with Neccy waking first (her Neccy, her little pale son that apparently was as much a demon as his sister Noh).

When Noh woke as well, Ri bound over to her pale daughter, carefully looking her over. "Noh...starling, how do you feel?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:34 pm
Noh blinked, and purred when her brother groomed, leaning to reciprocate lovingly as she purred and cuddled in. Brave, wonderful brother! The demoness smiled to him and tucked in close, feeling safer with brother there and moreso when Mama came close, the female purring louder and nuzzling her mother lovingly.

"Head hurts, Mama. Dull." She said slowly. Speed seemed to be too much yet, but she could register things and love her family, and for the shasken female, it was enough.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:45 pm
The way Noh was talking... something about it frightened Neccy. Worried him enough to set the fire rumbling at the back of his mind again. "...Mama?" He asked quietly, looking over the top of his sister to try and meet his mother's gaze. What was going on? Why was Noh'Vah acting so off? Had her head injury been that bad?

The pale male tried to get to his paws, to try and get some space to ask his mother here Noh wouldn't be bothered by the topic. However, he quickly found that although his back legs took his weight perfectly well, the dull fire from his shoulder flared up even with the motion of his opposite foreleg, to say nothing of attempts to move the injured limb itself.

With a soft, pained yowl he fell back and resigned himself to waiting until Noh drifted off again to find out more. And... maybe when this pain wasn't quite so... intense.

....Once he was better, though, he was going to personally make those two suffer for this. Oh yes, he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:18 pm
Moricorm returned the nuzzles, cautious in her affection. Not only was she unused to it, still, but she didn't want to risk hurting her daughter further. Demons didn't coddle, but they didn't seek to further injure their kin, either. "It will get better, starling. Taswira and Hoyoku have been looking after you. Hoyoku actually left at moon-up to find someone better able to treat you." Moricorm, for this, would allow an outsider to step paw in the borders. And Kyouko's daughter had said the female was an old, old Peponi member who was skilled in healing in ways Hoyoku only wished she could be.

She looked to Neccy, and smiled slightly. "So when did you two plan to tell me I bore two pale demons?"

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:28 pm
Neccy yeowled and Noh pressed against him to groom him before looking to Ri, nodding slowly.

"Okay." She said gently. She nuzzled her brother, then shut her eyes, scraps flashing in her mind in a haze.

"It was my fault. I didn't tell him to run and one of them kept staring - the pale female." She whispered. "I'm why Neccy's hurt."

She'd accept punishments too, even if she -- what?

"Neccy? Demon?" She looked to her sibling, eqr on her good side pricking a bit, Soprano purring sleepily but happily. Yes, brother had brother. This was always brother. And Noh beamed delightedly.

"He didn't tell me."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:44 pm
"Demon?" Neccy asked, blinking. "I don't ----" He paused, then, gaze going somewhat blank as his awareness turned inward, to that burning that kept rising up within him. A burning that was... strangely sedate right now, radiating content and bloodlust-sated.

"Um..." He blinked. "...I didn't know?"

Well, then! What now?  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:24 pm
Moricorm groomed both of her grown cubs, chuckling. "Seeing as you've never been in a fight, it's no surprise your demon hadn't spoken up yet, Nécarámar. So...what is their name? Have they told it to you yet?" It was...exciting. Knowing that her pale son was a demon like the rest of his siblings.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:26 pm
Noh purred at the affection, laying her head on her brother's paws gently as she listened.

"Neccy's the best demon regardless." She muttered. "Cause he's my brother."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:41 am
Neccy frowned, eyes crossing somewhat as he focused inward, seeking out the source of the burning that kept trying to rise when he grew angry enough. It didn't take long at all to find the nape, which surprised him because somehow he thought it would be much, much harder.

"...Baritone."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:02 pm
"Our line is full of greatness, my cubs." Never anything less. Even as a sador, or na'artu, Neccy had been better than others of his status, because he held her blood. Held the blood of Iartuupe. "Baritone, hm? It fits oddly well with Noh's." She licked both of their faces, on the nose, between the eyes. "We'll make this known to others once you've both healed better. I suspect Hakuna, Nyota, and Tuli will want to know."  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:06 pm
Noh rumbled softly, the lower noise easier on a throbbing head as she groomed at Ri, and especially Necramar.

"My Demon is Soprano." Noh said softly, nuzzling him and giggling. "She's excited for her brother, too."

The tiny pake lioness then ligked his side, looking to her paws.

"I'm... Sorry I didn't protect you though, brother." She finally said, tone ever-soft, and she lay her head on his paws.

"I owe you a debt."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:44 pm
"Not your fault," Neccy was quick to assure his sister, accompanying the words with a lick behind her ear and a soft rumble. "You're my sister - no debts owed." He was aware this was something of an offer of power - power he had never before even had the opportunity to hold - but Neccy didn't particularly want it.

Baritone didn't seem to want to either, judging by the disquiet rumbling at the back of his mind.

"We protect ours," he said, then looked to his mother for confirmation. Was he... doing this right? He didn't know how to do anything other than follow others' orders!  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:19 am
Moricorm nodded. "We protect ours." He was taking to being a demon rather than a sador well. It...was good. A very good sign for him. It made him more likely to be accepted. "And Noh? Take from this the lesson of patience and that no demon is an island. If you encounter others like those two, get aid. Use your wits instead of your pride and strength." She nudged her daughter, then licked her ear. "I know you inherited smarts from me as well as demonic blood."  
[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff