[PRP] Well hello. (Filou/Primitus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:01 pm
Primitus settled out in the ground of the pride idly, barely fit to blend in, but his size and wings made it clear sadorhood would be an impossibility.'

Night was an odd time to Primitus to be awake, but he snatched sleep in the hours it was quietest, when he wouldn't be needed, and the male was waking up from such things with a wide yawn, looking about idly with a sleepy gaze as he stretched and rose, shaking himself out.

It was quiet, and Hakuna was watching the Nats, leaving him to think.

Think, and wondfeer if Accendo was home soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:22 pm
It was a shame, what had happened to their pride before. But it was coming back far stronger than before, and Filou could See a grand future for them all - and that didn't even involve visions. He didn't need to use his gifts as a Seer to see the direction their pride was headed, now that they were gathering and growing stronger. It was all too clear that the time of being scattered and weak was over.

Not even the interference of those aggravating new nats would affect that. Even if the injuries they had inflicted on Moricorm's favored children had been severe - they were nats. Their danger had ended. Perhaps he would drop by to see them later...

But for now, he had caught notice of the great form of Primitus nearby, and he turned his mind to lighter thoughts for now. Nat were objects, after all, and even if an object had its uses, it did not need to take up much of one's thoughts. Trotting instead to the great being's side, he bobbed his head in a slight form of greeting.

"Good evening," he said quietly, keeping his tone low and calm. The whispers of his demonic-self in the back of his mind stilled, letting him focus on the moment and the situation in front of him, rather than the possible routes and manipulations he could use to shape things to how he ultimately wanted them to be.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:31 pm
"Good evening." Primitus hadn't noticed Filou approach at first, but when he did, he smiled a bit and nodded, beckining Filou sit by him idly.

"Rather pleasant tonight, isn't it?"

The god smiled to the mortal gently, wondering how to politely get his name. He seemed interesting, at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:55 pm
"I suppose it is," Filou said quietly, glancing out over the lands. "If you enjoy the quiet, it certainly is." It could be lonely, however, and certainly dull without others around to bring together or turn against one another.

Turning his gaze to the god, his tail lashed gently as he thought over his next words - it was never good to waste words when a carefully-placed one or two could do so much more, for good or for ill.

"I heard of the attack," he said at last. "Will the injured recover?" Or had the pride lost two - TWO! - demons in exchange for a pair of worthless objects? If the latter was true, then their recent gains as a pride may have taken a hit. And that was something he personally could not abide - he wanted to see the pride prosper...

If primarily because he fully intended to prosper along with it.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:05 pm
"Taswera believes so." Primitus said softly. His tail suddenly lashed furiously and he growled.

"But if not, they would suffer dearly - particularly the cannibal." Primitus' fangs bared a bit, the male rumbling angrily in his chest.

Cannibalism was a thing Primitus resented abnove all else and the god made it clear with his lashing tail as he suddenly knead the ground furiously.

"I do hope Moricorm knows what he's doing. I don't trust these two. The dark one is too intelligent."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:11 pm
"I see," Filou murmured, the whispers of his demon rising again as he considered the situation. "Let's hope for their full recovery, then. The pride cannot take losses when we're still rebanding."

He paused, then growled softly.Cannibals, were they? A dangerous sort to keep around, even as nat. "I would not question Moricorm," he said lightly, "But that does seem something of a risk. Perhaps a contingency plan or two would be wise... and some sort of insurance, should your concerns play out?"  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:16 pm
Primitus groomed Filou a bit. This one was intelligent, and he smiled approvingly.

"Currently if they try anything, I'll lay them in gravers myself." Primitus paused. "My previous life was -- killed by another god and cannibalized. Their great grandmother was my granddaughter."

And he would protect his lines with his life, even if he was accused of anything.

It was his blood's needs. His family, even if some hated him, and briefly the god felt his heart break all over again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:28 pm
"Of course," Filou murmured agreeably. "But if the dark one is as smart as you say, she won't outright attack." Oh no, he knew what he would do if he were trapped in such a situation, and short-term thinking would do little good. Long-term plans, however...

Well. He simply needed to have a good counter set up for when the two objects began... whatever it was they were likely to plan.

"No. The pride does need nats for the moment; for the young to practice on, if nothing more. And it is Moricorm's decision that they serve as an example." He hummed thoughtfully, then smiled at Prim.

"But if we," and he included the god in this out of respect, not out of any particular attachment to the great being, "have our own plan in place, then it's simply a matter of letting them trip over each other as they fall."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:53 pm
"I see no problems." Primitus shrugged idly. "A contingency plan never hurts, and this way if something happens and they corner Ri, doubtful as it is..." Prim licked his maw.

"We should include Hakuna however." He smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:59 pm
"Of course," Filou said, as much as it burned his pride to agree. "I have many ideas, but less experience than you and she have." Unfortunately, that was likely to be the case for the entirety of his life - he simply couldn't match up to the knowledge and experience of gods.

Pity.

"I'm certain we can iron out a few options for dealing with those two - and any damage they may attempt to cause."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:19 pm
"I agree." Primitus said calmly. "Admittedly I also may be more ruthless than usual but the victims are descendants from another life."

Primitus' claws twitched.

"I want. Revenge."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:37 am
"The best revenge is one well-planned," Filou crooned, a certain glint in his gaze as he thought over possible outcomes.

"A simple, quick death would be too good for their kind, anyway."

Oh no. He could have some fun if these two tried anything - and really practice his skills - practice them in a way that would benefit his own pride rather than simply bring the small, nameless things he had once passed through to ruin.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:48 am
"I quite agree." Primitus admitted idly. "I typically don't enjoy revenge but..."

HIS DESCENDANTS.

"Creativity is good. Torture... I'll look away."

Oh, would he in this case.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:56 pm
That... was excellent information to keep on hand. Filou smiled, and turned away to groom his face with a paw.

"I'll keep that in mind," he crooned softly. "Thank you."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:02 pm
"Of course." Primitus nodded, half-smirking.

"I'm glad somebody understands."  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces