Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Mischief comes in pairs (Night/Aniu) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:54 pm
Night managed to snag his date, and remembering the time he went with Vieve, had changed into formal prom attire. That meant whatever color his date was wearing was the tie color he was going to change into.

He had like 5 different little bowtie collars just for these moments.

"I'm glad I brought the full rainbow." Night waggled his eyebrows, tail flicking back and forth as he looked at Aniu's dress/outfit. "Hello my mischief princess of the night." (Get it..of Night...ahahaha /cries ooc moment).

[Mistress Morbid]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:16 pm
Aniu snickered as he wagged his brows. "You uh, you know you didn't have to match up with me. You could'a worn whatever you wanted and I thought that was okay." Maybe it was just her. Despite being somewhat girly, dresses were a fairly foreign concept to her. Aniu's clothes usually ran on the casual, playful side. Could one pull pranks off in a skirt? Then all of a sudden she began fiddling with her necklace. "You do look nice though." Then she laughed, for real this time. "I guess that that makes you my Prince of the Pumpkin Patch?"

( SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. DOrk. That's okay, I did it too.)

Nyxtsuki Moon

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:30 pm
"Course I do!" Night gave her a look, one that had seen a day when he did not present up nicely to his dates attire. "Plus, you make it easy and all with your colors and stuff." Though Vieve had been orangish colored too, Aniu was easier to adjust cause pumpkiiiiiiiiiiiins. Which mean he could go brown or his normal green.

His ears flickered for a moment before he wrapped a arm around her waist, "Prince of the pumpkin patch?" He chuckled lightly, but there was a strange proud gleam in his eyes. He could be a prince for a night, yes he could.

That was until they got into trouble.

"So what kind of pranks are your favorite and how many people should we hit up tonight?" He had a night planned of possibly ruining / slightly annoying other halloweeners during the 'dance' but only if Aniu wanted! Otherwise he'd be a good kitty and dance and stuff.

[Mistress Morbid]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:56 pm
"Lemme guess, tried that once and the girl got mad at ya for it?" Poor guy. "Our colors do kinda go hand in hand don't they?" The ghoul leaned against the cat just the slightest bit when he wrapped an arm around her. "Who better to put in charge then a cat?" Cats were pretty smart creatures after all. "Mostly what I do is small practical joke type stuff. I don't use my pranks to bully or cause any physical harm." Or atleast she tired, sometimes a scratch or two would happen when the scare-ee jumped to hard. "Why? Whatcha got planned?"

Nyxtsuki Moon
Sorry for the double quote but look I made a thing Y/N? THOUGHTS DARLING.

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:47 pm
"Last prom I went too, i got hitched with a fire demon." Night idly picked at his bowtie, looking at her dress and deciding that maybe he should just go all black. Black was good, black didn't hurt, and it wasn't like he'd be off for colors. Not that stuff mattered and Aniu didn't seem to care like Vieve, which was awesomeeeeeeeee.

"Yeah! I mean we are the epitome of everything Halloween, I think Jack would look at our pairing and be like, This." Night grinned, pointing to them, "Is Halloween Prom." There was a flicker in his eyes as Aniu leaned in, and he gave a little sniff into her hair. Ghouls always seemed to smell nice and soft, and Aniu was no exception.

He liked this, it had been since forever that a ghoul actually caught his attention. With his mind totally focused on the annihilation of humans and all, oh and black kingdom stuff! he wondered if it would bother Amrita that he was veering a little.

Future self problem!

"Bullying is a no go then! That's too bad, sometimes some haunts deserve it!" Like Tybalt. Tybalt deserved all the bullying. The physical harm was okay too, he didn't usually hurt halloweeners. Humans on the other hand? Well....

"I got lots of plans! And we got all night. Actually, since we got all this time in the world, and now that you're all mine, you should tell me more about yourself?" He grinned down at her cheerfully, "I like knowing about Creeple! everything about creeple!"

[Mistress Morbid]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:03 pm
"Okay. Hold on a second." Aniu said as she hopped in front of him. The ghoul gently smacked his hands away from the tie before she began to completely remove the darn thing. She blinked at it for a moment before shrugging and stuffing it in her little pumpkin bag. Then for added effect, she undid the top most button (or two, she admits to nothing) of his shirt, revealing the green collar underneath. "Much better. Personally? I think you look better with out the bow tie." And ya know, with the shirt open like that but that was nether here nor there at the moment. Shhh. "Plus I can't imagine its comfortable having to wear the collar and a bow tie."

She blinked at him when he said some deserved it before laughing. "I feel like there's a story or two behind that... And I would love to hear all about your plans and who they most likely involve." Then the ghoul smiled. "You really are a cat... curiosity and all.." Aniu took her place at his side again, this time wrapping her own arm around his side. "Hmm.. What do you want to know exactly? Anything specific?"

Nyxtsuki Moon
Oops I did the thing |D

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Night stopped, his ears perking forward with curiousity as Aniu nicely disposed of his tie in general and then smiled widely. He brought a finger up to showcase the green collar and small bell and then chuckled.

"A lady who knows what she wants is the best kind of lady!" Night said cheerfully, ears flicking again with approval. And he might've really liked the two button drop, it just felt less stifiling and stuff. Man Aniu was amazing! Really looking out for him and stuff!

"I got a couple of stories! But watch out for a black dog ghost named Tybalt, he's my best friend but he's also a trouble maker like us..." The cat's smile could only go so wide but...."And fun to tease. He's the grumpy sort."

He brought his arm up around her sides and hummed thoughtfully.

"Are you like a new ghost? or from a family of ghost?" Night was the new sort, though he had been at Amity for over 3 years now. As in he had no ghost family. Just him. All alone.

[Mistress Morbid]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 pm
"Told you I was awesome." Aniu grinned. "I will keep an eye out for him, though I thought cats and dogs didn't get along well?" She teased lightly. Though I guess that was a different matter when you're dead... Again she leaned in slightly as she thought of an answer. "Hmmm.. New to the area for sure. As for a family of ghost..." This is were it always got fuzzy for her. "Can't remember if there was anything before, but I some how wound up on this... Ghost farm-ish thing if you could believe it. So there were ghosts of various animals and what have you and I stayed with the creeple there before coming here." Aniu shrugged lightly. "Though I'm a social ghost, and really upbeat so I usually make friends easy, and I've been told I get attached super quick so in a way everyone I meet is family." Even if she'd only seen them once. "Other then that, nothing overly special about me. I have a bit of a wild itch from time to time, and I can get over my head because of it. "

Nyxtsuki Moon

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:07 pm
"He doesn't like cats, but I don't care! I don't mind as long as they are fun!" Night's tone was super cheerful, even as he thought of the black dog. "But we are exceptions anyways! I don't mind dogs, I like them. Long as they don't chase me." He grinned again.

"Wow! So you got a family sorta. And a pumpkin patch family none the less." Night wondered what it'd've been like to even have a glimpse of a family. Mei and Tybalt and Amrita were the closest things to family if he had any really.

"That's good! That's great!" Night clapped his hands and wrapped back around her, with more affection then most creeple would be comfortable with. She was clingy as much as he might be! That usually worked in his favor.

"Trouble makers, you are like...Dream ghoul!" And imagine, if he hadn't gone to the auctions, he wouldn't have found her!

[Mistress_Morbid]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:51 pm
"You're a cat who takes on any challenge ey?" Aniu grinned, thoroughly amused with his enthusiasm. "Hmmm.. Kinda? Though like I said, everyone's family to me so." Aniu shrugged lightly. "Just cause some of us can't remember our families doesn't mean we should be alone and miserable because of it." When he clapped his hands and wrapped his arms back around her, Aniu laughed for the upteenth time that night. "You have got to be the most affectionate cat I've ever had cross my path." If he started purring and nuzzling against her, Aniu wasn't sure what she'd do. "Just think, if you hadn't been in the rafters... Who knows were this 'painfully shy, perpetually silent, and sensitive' haunt would be." He was such a quirky cat, it really was adorable. The ghoul's grin turned into a genuine smile though as her arms moved to wrap around his shoulders. Dream ghoul huh? She'd never thought about herself like that before. "Ya think?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:51 pm
"Any kind of challenge! I have no limits!" Night chuckled, bringing his head back to look at her. Ahhhh, she was so cute! it was hard not to nuzzle up all over her! It had really been a long time since he had ever been interested in a ghoul, and sometimes he had the odd feeling of failing.

But it was gone in a instant, and he was cheerful and grinny and cute all over again.

"Some don't see it like you do! I have family here in the school! Like my ki...er Aymet, and Amrita are amazing. if you ever meet them...oh hey, I'll introduce you sometime instead! They are straight killers." He winked.

"Yes yes yes, Did you come from my dreams? That'd've been pretty awesome, that I could even dream like that? Right? is that smooth?" He laughed, his tail curling around her waist affectionately while his hands played over her shoulders.

[Mistress_Morbid]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:43 pm
"No limits huh? Even if it involves something you don't like? Or you're afraid of? Such a brave kitty." ...A little bit of ego stroking never hurt anyone right? Right. ...Maybe. "A lot of creeple don't see it like that.. True. I just... I don't know, I guess I'd rather have a mix and match family with all sorts of creatures that I've made myself, then be alone ya know??" It made sense to her anyway. When he mentioned his own family she giggled. "I'd love to meet them."

Though when he commented on her being a dream ghoul again, the young haunt just blushed. "I don't know about that... Cause that would mean I'm just a figment of your imagination right?? But see?" One of her hands traveled down his arm before lightly pinching him to prove a point. "I'd think a real deal is better then a dream girl yeah?" Still. She had to give him an A for effort. So Aniu leaned up and gave Night a small kiss on the cheek as a reward. "Real smooth. Good Job."

Nyxtsuki Moon

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:26 pm
"I'm not afraid of anything." He lost the feeling of fear long before Aniu came here. When the hunters came, and he joined the horseman...and now he was a killer, crazy and unstable mascarading student. He would've laughed but it was just so delightfully fun, he didn't really think much of it.

But with Aniu, he felt like a student and that was okay too because it was fun.

"hey hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyyy..." his ears flattened at the pinch and he looked at her with a slight pout, "That means I have a great imagination! Wonderful! Great!" His ears perked up again as he leaned into her kiss on his cheek.

"That was nice! Can I have another?" Casually innocent question!

[Mistress_Morbid]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:52 pm
"Oh my, a brave kitty indeed! How do you not have girls hanging off your arms mister?" Really, the fact no one had tried to come up and pull the usual 'Steal the date away' routine was fairly impressive. The ghoul chuckled lightly, shaking her head. "Don't gimme that look. It was to prove a point. You can pinch me if you want." Aniu even took his hand and moved his fingers to pinch her arm. "See? Real. And yes, it means you have a wonderful imagination."

The ghoul gave him a lopsided smirk before kissing where she pinched his arm. "...Better? Or do you need another?" Oh well, guess she had to humor him. "You're such a affectionate cat.. It's cute." She murmured as she leaned up for another kiss.

Nyxtsuki Moon

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:05 pm
Night seriously had a permanent grin around this ghoul, it never seemed to fade. She kept complimenting him and stuff. That was nice.

His fingers lightly danced over her skin and he did give her a tiny pinch. "Jack! you are real!"

And then she was reaching up to kiss him again and his ears flicked back and forth. She was aiming for his cheek, but he turned his head just a little, meeting his lips against hers with a cheeky smile.

"I like affection, a lot." He murmured against her lips before leaning in. "Don't mind if you steal a kiss right?"

[Mistress_morbid]

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces