Reply Naruto Guild
Do you think Kakashi will be a Senin? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:26 am
i hope so.... i think he is one of the strongest shinobis in Konoha, and he was trained by Yondaime. And he's got the Sharingan that looks wierd. He would be awesome, but always chronically tardy. He has flaws, like Jiaraya, but Jiraiya became Senin, and I think Kakashi deserves to be one as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:14 am
I don't think so, and its ''Sannin'' not ''Senin''. The next Sanin will prolly be Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. If Naruto doesn't become Hokage and if Sasuke Returns that is.  

Hyuuga_Tensai

Akikuro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:19 am
The word "Sannin" usually refers to a group of three and not so much a category like "Chuunin" or "Jounin", so therefore, if there were to be another group of Sannin, it would make more sense for it to be Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, rather than Kakashi.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:39 pm
not... likely  

Reso Miso Soup

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:16 pm
Hyuuga_Tensai
I don't think so, and its ''Sannin'' not ''Senin''. The next Sanin will prolly be Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. If Naruto doesn't become Hokage and if Sasuke Returns that is.

I agree and disagree with you. The next Sannin (It was reffered to as Sennin or Senin or whatever in some subs.) would be Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, comparable to Jiraiya (Naruto), Orochimaru (Sasuke), and Tsunade (Sakura.) But this is only if Sasuke and Naruto come back and end the series ALIVE. I have a feeling someone important is going to die in the end of this series. ^^;; sweatdrop

Also, just because IF Naruto becomes a Sannin, doesn't mean that he can't become Hokage. Jiraiya was asked, he declined. Tsunade was a sannin and became Hokage so yeah.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:09 pm
Since when did Naruto go anywere?I'm at 176 and he's not going anywere.  

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:05 pm
xavy_sangabriel
i hope so.... i think he is one of the strongest shinobis in Konoha, and he was trained by Yondaime. And he's got the Sharingan that looks wierd. He would be awesome, but always chronically tardy. He has flaws, like Jiaraya, but Jiraiya became Senin, and I think Kakashi deserves to be one as well.
Kakashi is almost never late to an ACTUAL meeting unless it's an emergency.
He just picks on his students.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:09 pm
To clarify, it can be spelled Sennin OR Sannin.

The term Sennin can be translated as sage ninja or hermit; (Wikipedia)

Sannin is a type of jounin, explained here under the jounin section on Wikipedia's ninja ranks:

Ninja of the S-class are highly revered, often signified by nicknames allies or enemies give them. One group of ninja who have gained this special status are the Densetsu no Sannin (Legendary Three Ninja) of Konoha: Jiraiya the "Gama Sennin" ("Toad Hermit"), Orochimaru, and the current Hokage Tsunade who carries the nicknames "Densetsu no Kamo" ("Legendary Sucker", a reference to her poor gambling skills) and "That Slug Woman" (a reference to her ability to summon slugs and the Slug Queen Katsuya to battle). Other notable S-Class ninja include the Fourth Hokage who was recognized as "Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō" ("Konoha's Yellow Flash") even before becoming Hokage; the father of Hatake Kakashi, Hatake Sakumo, known as the "Konoha no Shiroi Kiba" (Konoha's White Fang); and the Akatsuki members. Most ninja, even Jōnin level ones, choose to flee rather than face someone of the S-class.

So I wouldn't be arguing about it.
These two statements prove that Sennin and Sannin have the same exact meaning; and infact, Sennin is the more proper Japanese way of saying it.

Syndactyly

RazerofHellz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:07 pm
no..... he'll have to be in a group..... probly..... -.- and he isn't  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:22 pm
Shikalee

Sannin is a type of jounin, explained here under the jounin section on Wikipedia's ninja ranks:

Ninja of the S-class are highly revered, often signified by nicknames allies or enemies give them. One group of ninja who have gained this special status are the Densetsu no Sannin (Legendary Three Ninja) of Konoha: Jiraiya the "Gama Sennin" ("Toad Hermit"), Orochimaru, and the current Hokage Tsunade who carries the nicknames "Densetsu no Kamo" ("Legendary Sucker", a reference to her poor gambling skills) and "That Slug Woman" (a reference to her ability to summon slugs and the Slug Queen Katsuya to battle). Other notable S-Class ninja include the Fourth Hokage who was recognized as "Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō" ("Konoha's Yellow Flash") even before becoming Hokage; the father of Hatake Kakashi, Hatake Sakumo, known as the "Konoha no Shiroi Kiba" (Konoha's White Fang); and the Akatsuki members. Most ninja, even Jōnin level ones, choose to flee rather than face someone of the S-class.

These two statements prove that Sennin and Sannin have the same exact meaning; and infact, Sennin is the more proper Japanese way of saying it.

I don't see how "three ninja" has the same exact meaning as "hermit".

Sannin means "three ninja", or "three people". It refers to Jiraya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade only as of now. It is not a rank and cannot be achieved. It is a title. I highly doubt it, but do admit it is possible for this title to be passed on to Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. In the case that his happens, it is only because the younger group is so redolent of the older group that it is decided to call them Sannin out of honor and respect for the originals. They would be the "second sannin". Sannin is not a rank, so it is possible to be a Sannin and a Jounin at the same time.

Sennin, on the other hand, means "hermit" and refers to Jiraya only, in the titles "Ero-Sennin" and "Gama Sennin".  

abrachasyn

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:48 pm
eumorah
Shikalee

I don't see how "three ninja" has the same exact meaning as "hermit".

Sannin means "three ninja", or "three people". It refers to Jiraya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade only as of now. It is not a rank and cannot be achieved. It is a title. I highly doubt it, but do admit it is possible for this title to be passed on to Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. In the case that his happens, it is only because the younger group is so redolent of the older group that it is decided to call them Sannin out of honor and respect for the originals. They would be the "second sannin". Sannin is not a rank, so it is possible to be a Sannin and a Jounin at the same time.

Sennin, on the other hand, means "hermit" and refers to Jiraya only, in the titles "Ero-Sennin" and "Gama Sennin".
I thought I explained why you don't have to argue about this.
And so you argue some more. rolleyes

So I was wrong.
HOWEVER, there's still no reason to
b***h about it constantly if it's just a ******** anime.

Grow up. neutral
If you REALLY weren't just MAKING A POINT, you would have simply said the first sentence, and left it at that.
But INSTEAD, you had to be an a** and keep on going.
Because all Naruto freaks can do is talk until they start shitting out the wrong end.

Get a life. Srsly. lol
And I mean that to most of the people here.
No one realizes how STUPID it all REALLY is.
It's just something people LIKE, not a LIFE SOURCE.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:59 am
1#Anime_Lover
Since when did Naruto go anywere?I'm at 176 and he's not going anywere.

Just read more and you'll know he'll be going somewhere...
Wait...anime or manga?  

Hyuuga_Tensai

PREACHER M4N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:02 pm
shikalee needs to calm down and needs to get some help.
back to the question, i think that naruto and his gang will become the next three sannin and then he will become hokage after that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:38 am
team 7 will be! kakashi would be cool tho! mrgreen  

RubberDuckie50792

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:38 am
PREACHER M4N
shikalee needs to calm down and needs to get some help.
back to the question, i think that naruto and his gang will become the next three sannin and then he will become hokage after that.
And you need to shut the ******** up. mrgreen
Ohnoes. I insulted you. So now you're going to ramble on about my sanity.
It doesn't make me wrong. You kids are obviously freaks with NO LIVES.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff