Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

Their numbers were increasing with everyday, Majanga thought as he walked to the spot where he held his meetings. This was the spot he had requested his grandson to meet him at. It was no surprise that he was hard on Izrail's cubs. He expected them to accomplish great things, even if they weren't pure lions. Unlike Izrail, he kept a close eye on the growing cubs, guiding them as they grew. He did not want another weakling in his family.

Despite being mostly useless, Izrail did prove his loyalty. The murder of the outsider Mazal was not an easy feet for such a fragile lion like Izrail. But he managed to do it and still make it look like it was natural.

Her cubs were now under his control.

With the rise of the apprentices, he would need more pride members. He needed young ones who he could help shape into perfect soldiers, who he could use to bring the jedi to their knees. His grandson Jaacyn would be the right sith to do the task. It was the purpose of the meeting, where they could speak privately. He didn't want the older pride members knowing just yet.

From the meeting spot, he could see most of the pride. The area was rocky, with the jungles a ways away. He stared at the jungles that led to the jedi land. Soon he would reclaim the land for the sith, returning balance to the land.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image
The only amount of pressure that was put on Jaaiscyn's shoulders was what he asked for. There was no power over him in which he did not permit (accept for hormones occasionally). The young Sith Apprentice was trying to become the master of his own universe, only then would he (personally) be able to succeed in taking down the Jedi's. Much to his delight, Grandfather was taking notice to his efforts. Jaai knew he had big paw prints to fill; but he was striving to exceed those expectations. The hybrid couldn't seem to rambunctious or willing to please, such attributes were a sign of weakness.

Still, there was no way he was going to leave Majanga waiting for him. As he noticed it was getting close to the meeting time, Jaai sped up jumping from rock to rock to reach the top. It was a game he was certainly glad that he played as a cub now in his adolescence.

As he reached the top, he spotted his great, red, grandfather and approached him with a little haste as he caught his breath silently. He bowed his head in respect and sat before the Sith Lord.

"Greetings, Grandfather." Came out casually structured as if it had been practiced in the reflection of pond for hours... Or something ...
R4gn0r0k IV

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:06 pm
Majanga looked his grandson in the eyes. “Jaaiscyn.” He greeted.

“It wasn't long ago when I lost my apprentice Drox. I raised the boy as if he were my own, only to have him betray me and join the jedi. His mind had been plagued by their ways. When the jedi took him from me, all I could think about was how I was going to get revenge on them.” He said. It was rare for him to mention Drox. The lion had been his greatest disappointment. Only a couple of the older pride members knew about Drox. Majanga wanted to keep it that way.

“Because of him I decided to change the rule of two. I felt like it was soon our turn to attack. Before the attack, I needed to raise our numbers. Years later, here we are.” Majanga said. The variety in the pride was perfect. Skilled warriors waiting for his command. “I need more though. I need fighters who will be willing to risk their lives for our pride.”

His eyes never left Jaaiscyn. “You need to go to the rogue lands and bring me back more followers. Cubs are the best candidates, but if you can convince others to follow you then that is just as fine.” He said. It wouldn't be too long until they could launch the first attack on the jedi. “You will be taking Serael with you on the mission.”

He had faith that the two of them would be able to succeed in the task.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:56 am
Jaaiscyn had only heard whispers of the deeds associated with the name of Drox, never before had he been given full light on the subject. Without withdrawing from the sight of his Grandfather, Jaaiscyn quickly went through the emotions of learning about a betrayal. Allegiance, then a crushing blow quickly followed by anger leading to hatred and the need for domination. The old Sith agenda, Jaai had been taught all too well.

But the Lord Sith never did anything without a reason. The only reason why this information was being passed on (besides a very valuable lesson on the history of the pride), was because he was getting a task! But he had to share it? This was when he broke the eye contact.

For a brief moment he wrestled with himself. He did not need a side kick to get in his way! But to argue with the Sith Lord surely meant pain. The hormones of adolescent took over and out came an uncharacteristically response.

"BUT.. I do not feel I need any help on this mission, Master." Consequences would not separate him from his strength, he decided.
R4gn0r0k IV

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:41 am
It was rare for one of the sith to disagree with him on a mission. His eyes narrowed and his face showed his anger. “I am disappointed in you Jaaicyn. Perhaps you are not ready for this mission. Even your dimwitted father can follow instructions better then you can.” He said, with an eerily calm tone. “When I think you are ready I will give you a mission where you go alone. As it stands, you are just proving to me that you are not ready to go alone.”

He did not need his sith to disagree with him. Right now he needed soldiers who would do what he said with out question. He never thought his grandson would be one that he would have to discipline for disagreeing with him .

“You will go on the mission with Serael and your mission will be a success.” He said as he got up. “Because if you cannot complete the mission with Serael, I will have you torn to pieces and have you fed to the vultures.” Anyone who could not follow simple orders did not deserve to be apart of the pride.

Serael was late for her meeting with Lord Majanga. She was terrible at being on time. To be fair, she was busy studying and lost track of time. When she reached the meeting spot, her red eyes latched onto the hybrid. She had never seen him before, but she recognized him as one of Majanga's grandcubs. There were very few sith that she knew, only the ones Lord Majanga allowed her and her siblings to see.

He looked to be around her age. She approached them quietly, not wanting to interrupt Lord Majanga. When she was close enough, she bowed her head at Majanga, then at the hybrid. “My apologize Lord Majanga for being late.”

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:44 am
Jaaiscyn knew it was a risky play, and he was flagged for it. All he did was tighten his jaw and grind his back teeth back together, and all the muscles up the side of his face shift slightly. As he was about to ask who in the world this great sidekick he had chose for him was, the red and black adoelescent lioness approached.

Are you kidding me? He thought. As far as sith pelts went, this female was naturally perfect for existence among the pride. There was no way he could argue his way out of this, especially if he did not penalize her for being late. Which was one of the hybrid's personal pet peeves, but that's a different story for a different day.

There was an odd swelling in the deep core of his body, but he maintained his annoyance of her presence. But there was no way he was going to let either of them get a hint of that. Instead he tightened his budding muscles in his chest and tipped his head down sharply, avoiding her alluring eyes. He would wait for his turn to speak at this point.
R4gn0r0k IV

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:51 pm
Majanga nodded his head at Serael. “Try not to be late next time.” He warned the lioness. “I've already spoke with Jaaiscyn about your mission. The two of you will be going to the rogue lands and gather new sith recruits. Jaaiscyn can fill you in on the rest.”

Sending two adolescents sith's on a mission could prove dangerous. There was no one to guide them or help them. They would have to rely on each other.

Serael soaked in the information. This would be her first real task and she would have to share it with a hybrid. She looked over at him and gave him a small smile. “It is an honor to get a chance to work with you. As one of Majanga's grandchildren, I expect that you are quite talented.” Her voice had an airy quality to it, very quiet, but clear.

Conrad The Mighty
I would interested in the two of them having a romantic relationship while on this mission xD

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games