Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
Guess who's gonna start working on My Little Pony in January Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:13 pm
THIS GAL!

So stoked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:54 pm
Funkyblueeyes
THIS GAL!

So stoked.

CONGRATS!! blaugh  

Balbora

Crew

Ground Control

30,400 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Asylum Renegade

Cluttered Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:53 am
Funkyblueeyes
THIS GAL!

So stoked.

What are you going to be doing for it?
Or moreover what are you doing for it now or did do for it as this reply is quite late lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:21 pm
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes
THIS GAL!

So stoked.

Or moreover what are you doing for it now or did do for it as this reply is quite late lol.

Hi! Hahah.
I did layout for one season, key layout for another season. Those terms are a little bit confusing though because my studio is the only place that seems to call it that..... The more common term for it would be key animation ^_^

But now I'm animating on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs the tv series.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Asylum Renegade

Cluttered Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:41 am
Funkyblueeyes
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes
THIS GAL!

So stoked.

Hi! Hahah.
I did layout for one season, key layout for another season. Those terms are a little bit confusing though because my studio is the only place that seems to call it that..... The more common term for it would be key animation ^_^

Sounds pretty productively awesome smile
So you a fan of MLP or naw, if so I got to ask the standard question of who is your favorite?

I saw the first Cloudy movie not the second though; it was entertaining though not too big into it myself really.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:14 am
Will there be Pestilence, Plague, Famine, and Death ponies? eek  

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:58 am
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes
THIS GAL!

So stoked.

Hi! Hahah.

So you a fan of MLP or naw, if so I got to ask the standard question of who is your favorite?

I saw the first Cloudy movie not the second though; it was entertaining though not too big into it myself really.

Hahaha my favourite is Pinky Pie. I wish I was more like her, but unfortunately I feel a lot more like Twilight Sparkle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:59 am
Sincerely Metalhead

A person can dream......  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:40 am
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

A person can dream......

AND A PERSON CAN MAKE REALITY HAPPEN!!!!!
LET LOOSE THE FOUR PONYMEN!!!!!
emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:44 am
Funkyblueeyes
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes
THIS GAL!

So stoked.

Hi! Hahah.

Hahaha my favourite is Pinky Pie. I wish I was more like her, but unfortunately I feel a lot more like Twilight Sparkle.

My favorite is so Pinkie Pie as well and I feel I am most like her out of the bunch myself, although not near as energetic, which I think we all wish we could be XD
I still need to watch the 3rd Equestria movie, which I told my friend I woulod watch it with them.  

Asylum Renegade

Cluttered Lunatic

Asylum Renegade

Cluttered Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:46 am
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

A person can dream......

Someone made them at a convention I went to and I grabbed a couple if I can remember next time I have free time at home I'll take a picture of the ones I have and post them here.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:28 pm
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes
THIS GAL!

So stoked.

Hi! Hahah.

My favorite is so Pinkie Pie as well and I feel I am most like her out of the bunch myself, although not near as energetic, which I think we all wish we could be XD
I still need to watch the 3rd Equestria movie, which I told my friend I woulod watch it with them.

Oh Friendships Games? I worked a little bit on that too! Just like a month or so. Those plaid skirts were a pain xD  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Asylum Renegade

Cluttered Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:46 am
Funkyblueeyes
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes
Asylum Renegade
Funkyblueeyes

Hi! Hahah.

Oh Friendships Games? I worked a little bit on that too! Just like a month or so. Those plaid skirts were a pain xD

Plaid skirts are so awesome in real life though.....then again skirts in general are awesome XD
But that's pretty cool that you are able to do something you I hope enjoy smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:42 pm
omg I am so happy for you I'm just trying to get gold on here so I can finish a formula for wings  

SheeJrainboH

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:29 pm
SheeJrainboH
omg I am so happy for you I'm just trying to get gold on here so I can finish a formula for wings

Haha thanks! I ended up doing two seasons on the show and a little work on the movie razz It was fun working on something with a big fanbase.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff