[PRP] TITLE? (Aoi x Orrin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

Orrin was bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. He was moving amongst some bushes as he made his way towards the lake close by. Orrin liked to be in the bushes in the bushes he could spy on people and they barely could even see him. The blue eyed male liked to spy on people, it was probably rude for him to do such a thing but yet nothing changed his ways.

He was moving slowly and decided instead of going right to the lakes edge that he would stop in the tree and wait to see who was around and what they were doing. His blue eyes scanning the area around him.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:37 pm
nessiaing

User Image

The lake she'd come across today was beautiful. Aoi admired the blue waters as she stood at the top of a hill over looking the lake. It had been so pretty that she'd decided to go down to the water's edge and play. First she'd splashed her paws through the water until she noticed fish swimming away from the disturbances she made. The blue hyena had then tried stalking the fish, but that didn't seem to work.

When she stopped she noticed her reflection in the water. She grinned and arched her neck at it. It was silly of course although that didn't stop her. A ripple under the water disturbed the reflection and she saw that standing the still and the fish had returned. The hyena waited and waited then lunged her head into the water. She pulled her head up, dripping water, and fish willing in her jaw. Success!

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:50 pm
The green male had trouble not laughing as he watched the blue hyena carry on in the water. It was even harder not to cheer out when she caught a fish. It was quite the accomplishment after all, Orrin was no good at fishing himself, not enough patience.

Finally deciding that the spying from the bushes had gotten boring the male moved himself out of the bushes and headed down towards the waters endge.

"You blend in there just about as well as I do in the bushes." Orrin said with a smile. He moved so that his toes were dipped into the waters edge.

"Congrats on the fish by the way." he said.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:24 pm
nessiaing

She looked up as a green male suddenly came walking out of the bushes. Unfortunately, she couldn't talk with her mouth full. Luckily the fish wasn't overly large, and she gulped it down in a swallow. "Hai!" she replied cheerfully. Aoi looked down at the blue waters at her feet then started to giggle. She did blend into the water. It hadn't occurred to her until the lion said something.

"Thanks! How long were you in the bushes? I never even knew you were there!" She sounded admiring. He had the best camouflage. "It was delicious. Do you live around here?"

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:44 pm
Orrin smiled happy that his tricks worked. She hadn't seen him in the bushes. "I was there for awhile, I make a habit of hiding in the bushes lets me people watch better. Its amazing what others do while they don't know you are watching."

"I don't live around here really, or anywhere. I travel here and there, staying where ever the bushes are green and lush mostly." he said with a crooked smirk. He splashed around in the water a little as he talked enjoying the feeling of the cool water in between his toes.

"My name is Orrin by the way." he told her. He found the blue hyena quite pleasant and social. He was happy that he had spied on such a social hyena.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:14 pm
nessiaing

"I'm guessing you like to watch everyone? But doesn't that get lonely?" It must have or what she'd been doing looked really fun. She glanced back at the water and giggled. "I bet I looked pretty silly!" Luckily for her a good laugh at herself didn't bother her.

"Oh. Well I don't live around here either. I just go where it looks fun." Everywhere looked fun to her, so she just wandered. She met so many interesting creatures along her way. Aoi watched him splash then bounced through the ripples he made.

"I'm Aoi! nice to meet you Orrin." She gave a happy grin.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:04 pm
"The pleasure is all mine Aoi." the green male told the female with a chipper smile.

"I suppose life gets a little boring spying all the time instead of getting out there and meeting others but it has also saved me a lot of hassle. If I went up to every person I ever spied on I would have gotten my self into a lot of sticky situations. By spying first I get a batter feel for them before I actually greet them."

Orrin smiled thinking of some of the funnier things that he had witnessed, "You see sometimes things look normal and then the next thing you know they are talking to themselves, or two seeming strangers start going at it. Its better to just stick back and wait and see." he said it with a nod as if it was clearly the best way to go.

"If I spy someone I think is worth meeting then I do come out of my hinding. Just like you. You didn't look silly though you looked like you were having fun, which is what brought me out of the bushes, that and the fact that you matched your surroundings like I do, it made me happy."

Orrin was rambling a little, perhaps he should come out of his bushes more often and talk to others.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:48 am
nessiaing

The female was happy the spying lion had decided to come down from his perch to talk to her. Friendly company always made the day better for her. She nodded energetically when he confirmed that spying all the time, but then she considered his reason.

Aoi frowned. She usually just went to everyone she saw unless they warned her away. Generally she hadn't gotten into too much trouble. The hyena shook her head. "I guess I see why you do it, however I'd rather go meet everyone. Maybe their just having a bad day. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to cheer them up if they were?" Or maybe she was blindly optimistic.

"Don't they get mad when they realize you were spying on them?" She asked. That was the other side of the coin. Some may not appreciate it when they thought they were alone, only to realize they were being watched. Aoi gave him a tongue flopping grin. "It is funny we do match. Will you have fun and play with me in the water? I can catch fish for us." One of the best things she loved to do was make others happy. It in turn made her feel good.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:52 pm
Orrin smiled he was quite happy that he had come down to join the female hyena as well. He thought about her question. "No no one has gotten mad at me before, though I guess I don't come out of the bushes too often, specially if I think that they might be embarrassed by what I saw. Plus if I do come out sometimes I don't tell them that I had been hiding."

"Oh fish sounds amazing, I can definitely stick around and play in the water." Orrin wasn't truly big into the water, it didn't go with his coat the same way the bushes did but the hyena was good company so he decided it was worth his while, specially if she would catch him a fish, there was nothing like a free meal!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:58 am
nessiaing
Fin?

Ah so he didn't tell them he had been spying on them. Aoi guess it saved face for the unfortunate spyie and hide for Orrin if he did come out. "Well hope no one gets too mad." She hoped she'd convinced him to come out more often and meet others. The choice was now up to him. It was funny he'd told her, but she didn't mind too much.

"Great! You go stand over there and splash around!" The hyena pointed to the spot where lake weeds could be seen. She was looking forward to watching the lion make a fool of himself in a good way. As long as everyone had fun it was alright. Everyone should have fun like a pup, or cub, in Orrin's case. Aoi stood quietly and watched him. She needed him to scare the big fish out so she could catch them.

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff