Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] There's A Snake in my Boot! (Chozi & Ripoti)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:42 am
User Image Chozi was out in the rogue lands again. All his children were grown now, reaching their maturity nicely. They were venturing out on their own! And doing their own things. It made his heart ache desperately, like a gaping hole in his chest that he couldn't seem to feel with anything else.

He was lonely though. So he walked. It was often in his youth that he would prowl the rogue lands to try find company for the day. But that was a long time ago, when he was the age of his youngest children!

He took a deep breath, leaving the barren land that Koti was currently, and venturing off into the grassy plains of the savanna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:25 pm
Seaki

Ripoti was a very quiet cheetah who did not actually like to go fast except in very sudden, short bursts. She had spent much of her time with snakes, and had learned their method of hunting more than the kind a cat of her size should be implementing. She liked to hide and wait where she knew food would pass by, then lash out at it at the last moment, taking it down in one strike, if she was lucky.

A lot of the time she was not, but it worked well enough to keep her alive, and that was mostly the goal.

She was coiled up in a tight ball, stomach rumbling as she stared with wide eyes over the patch of grass in front of her. She was a very small cheetah, even for her species, which helped with her hunting style. She heard something approaching before she saw it, and leaped out of her hiding spot in a hurry, hunger guiding her, but she yelped when she saw something that was most certainly not food in front of her. She tried to pull her jump back but couldn't really control it, slamming into him in a haphazard and accidental tackle.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:14 pm
Lithiasaur

Chozi barely noticed the small rustle of grass until it was too late. While he wasn't all that big himself, he was larger than the average cheetah. The sudden, unexpected forced against him was jarring, forcing the breath from his lungs. Fortunately, having young children prepared the cheeton for these sorts of things.

He hadn't quite expected them outside of his home, and so his fall was immanent and immediate. It took him a moment, stunned from the attack that pushed the breath suddenly from his lungs. It took him a moment to regain himself, brow furrowed as he sucked air back in and looking for whatever had so boldly attacked him.

His eyes, of course, landed on the purple cheetah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:40 am
Seaki

Ripoti looked down, not making eye contact with him as she scooted backwards, sinking into herself almost as she coiled down into the tightest ball she could, shoulders hunched, head low. She looked very shamed and embarrassed.

But she still could not look him in the face.

"I... I'm sorry," she said very quietly, mostly to the ground, "I did not mean to run into you like that... I thought you were food, but I didn't look first..."

She really should have. He did not seem as big as lions could be, but she had not looked at him enough to really know what he was. But that did not mean he was not dangerous or angry about it, and maybe he was just a small lion. Anyway, he was still bigger than she was, because she was a rather tiny cheetah even by their standards.

"If you want to attack me you can..." Because that would be fair, after all.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas