Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Seeking A Few Active Adventurers for a WICKED adventure... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:07 am
Hello fine folks of the forums.

For those who are unaware, I am running the Way of the Wicked Role Play in this forum and I'm currently seeking about 1-3 more active individuals who are looking for something different in their roleplaying game.

If you've played video games, role plays or otherwise, I imagine you've saved the world more times than you can begin to count.

This is not that type of game.

In this thread, you will assume the role of a RIGHTFULLY accused and condemned prisoner who faces execution or life in hard labor. No man has ever escaped Branderscar prison, and of course, your first task will be to somehow get out of this place... but you have no hope. You have no equipment and you are under frequent watch in a dungeon several levels below the earth on a secluded island.

But that's only the beginning. From there, you will find a way to get back at the nation that imprisoned you and impose your own twisted rule over the people of Talingarde!

This is a pre-written Pathfinder RPG adventure path and much of its skeleton is already in place. All it needs is for some creative individuals looking to create their own characters and put them through the crucible that is The Way of the Wicked.

I hope to hear from you soon! : D
Refer to the main thread FAQ section, post here or PM me if you have questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:01 am
I'd be interested.  

muse_4_music

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:09 am
muse_4_music
I'd be interested.

Well, come on down and make a profile and character then! : D

So far, we have a human rogue. Still a ton of other options out there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:48 am
Yaaaas.

I love playing bad guys. Will toss in a character sheet later in the week.

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:03 pm
partners in crime....and not just a saying this time ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:56 am
Tonash Drahow
muse_4_music
I'd be interested.

Well, come on down and make a profile and character then! : D

So far, we have a human rogue. Still a ton of other options out there.

Will do, and thank you.  

muse_4_music

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:59 am
I am awaiting 3 player's profiles, but I am still here and ready to kick it into high gear when we're set to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:30 pm
Welp, none of the trio who messaged me with interest have yet to follow through and make profiles yet.

SO! All 3 remaining slots are open and fair game.

3nodding

Let the bloodbath commence! pirate  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Kisame Hoshigaki sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:57 pm
So I've just come back from a five year Gaia hiatus so bear with me, but are you running this as a pathfinder game? As in grab a phb and My dice bag and build my character that way? I may be interested but want to know the frequency you are looking for in posts. I.e. Be on certain times, post once a day, post once every few days.  
Tonash Drahow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:32 am
Kisame Hoshigaki sama
So I've just come back from a five year Gaia hiatus so bear with me, but are you running this as a pathfinder game? As in grab a phb and My dice bag and build my character that way? I may be interested but want to know the frequency you are looking for in posts. I.e. Be on certain times, post once a day, post once every few days.

1: Yes, this will be a roll the dice to confirm success of actions role play, the rolls will take place in the OOC thread so as to not clump up the actual story thread.

2: All character creation info is on the first page of the story thread. We are using the Focus and Foible version of the 25 point buy system (Further details in thread) as far as Ability stats are concerned.

3: I would love for everyone to be able to post at least once a day, if not every other day. I've ran a LOT of RP's in my time on Gaia, and if it falls below that threshold, people tend to just drift away.

4: Reminder that this is an EVIL campaign, LE specifically, meaning that there are only 4 alignment choices available, however all these questions and more are located on the main story thread's first page.

If you have any more questions feel free to post them here or message me.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:11 pm
Still trying to locate some wicked souls. Surprisingly difficult...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:25 pm
I'm going to give this one more week to find at least 2 more players... Then I'm throwing in the towel.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Fiore di Giglio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:48 am
Well I've never played a villain before.
If I could get a few tips about what a good villain must have to be a, well, villain I could give it a try and set a profile.
Are all the prisoners have to be male?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:23 am
Absolutely not! smile Both genders are allowed and even encouraged! Every group should have a fair amount of diversity!

As far as tips are concerned for playing a villain, the important things to remember is that you are not starting out as "the ultra mastermind of evil". You just happened to get caught doing whatever you were doing and now face execution as a result.

Secondly, your alignment should largely govern your character's personality. This campaign is specifically designed for (but not limited to) Lawful Evil individuals. What that typically represents are people like Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones; basically, someone who will try to cheat the system and bend the law of the land to serve their own purposes. Holding grudges, personal vendettas, etc. are the norm for such characters.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:29 pm
I might actually have to pull out of my earlier statement that I'll join. I think it's best right now for me to direct my focus on some specific SDRP guild-related projects that will be launching over the next two months. I might reconsider, but that's where my mind is right now.

For the last few people to get this RP started, may I suggest putting up an announcement for it? I think you might have been through this process before, but for reference, here is the announcement creation forum and the thread with the guidelines for it. Dokuro can help you with the whole process of it too I believe since he's been through it before.  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff