Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:35 am
User Image

Meet Shan Furen, the patron deity of the Mlima Tuokoa and the goddess of mountains.

She's heavily inspired by the LotR dwarves, the Nords of Skyrim and a little bit of a few other things.

ICly, she hasnt' made herself known yet and isn't available for interaction at the moment, but she most certainly exists. Instead, I'm looking to sort of plan a few RPs for when she can interact with others. She had no powers to speak of right now save for the default god ones. She is a large goddess and has her domain to thank for that. She is also the original goddess of mountains, so she's also old. Shan Furen's been away for a while now and hasn't been performing her duties as a god, soooo yeah. It's not cause she's lazy, but rather she's been pre-occupied elsewhere.

Personality-wise, she's a stubborn, hot-headed, serious sort of gal who can come off a bit haughty and self-serving, seeing mortals generally beneath her, something like children that need to be taught everything. She does have soft spot for the leopards she loves so dearly and Baunta, a female striped jackal who has been with her for several years now. Baunta's family is one that has served as her messengers for...well, since they could, so jackals also have a special place in this goddess' heart. I don't want to flesh her out too much in my head, but rather let the RP do that.

If you're interested in RPing with her in the future, just let me know! Post, PM me or IM me over on AIM (nnrgh is my sn). She's open to god fling offers, mortal flings, cub and cub-les, general meeting in other prides and especially in the Mlima, where she'll eventually live.

She might be the patron for the Mlima Tuokoa, but I'd love for her to meet any pride that might worship her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:17 pm
I have Rahmara who is a noble in the I/T Pride Canjana'Yashi he is up for anything smile At the minute he is a rogue till the pride is created

I also have Ashay who is a complete blank slate x  

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:05 pm
Junius should meet her! X3 If only to ask why the heck she suddenly became a seer. Lol

Also, wondered if she would be interested in a fling with Laini.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:27 pm
It would be interesting to have Fili meet her once she makes her way to the Mlima! Also, Lawine would be totally down for god talks. His pride is on a mountain so he'd be interested in talking to the goddess of them for sure.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:33 pm
SilverLutz

Oh man, definitely. *U* I absolutely love Fili so I would love for her to talk with him some time. Maybe she can tell him stories about way back when. Lawine would be a great character for her to meet too. She love snow and mountains (obviously), so I could definitely see her being interested about his pride.

Tanakako

Hahah, I would absolutely love to see how Shan Furen and Junius interact, given their supposed connection. As for the fling, I'll definitely consider it! I do want her genes to get around, but I'm gonna be a little picky with who fathers the direct kiddos.

Khit Khat

I'd be down for that when she's able to meet him. c: She's not a fan of deserts, but if she can meet him in the rogue lands, I could see that happening. Same for Ashay, whichever you'd prefer. I'll let you know when she's up for RP with them!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 pm
Excellent >X3 Whenever she's ready for RP let me know!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:58 pm
Hehehee yay!! I'm almost kinda scared about what Junius will say. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:50 pm
I would love it if she could meet Iaana in the future. It's no secret that she's been praying to Shan Furen for her favor so that her bloodline might return to being cheetah filled through Iaana's descendants. I think actually seeing the Goddess would give her a heart attack.

Also, a possible meeting with Kifunguo could prove interesting. He's an old God himself, and has become jaded through time. On the whole his emotions are dead; he's listless, ghosts through life, and has a hatred that only shows up around Goddesses. (He fell in love with one, and instead of just rejecting him, she took his eyes). I haven't locked down who that Goddess is, so if you're interested there's plot opportunity there. He's taken a mortal for a mate, but I will eventually fling him with a Goddess, as he won't stay entirely faithful to her because he knows all too well that her lifespan is limited.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:58 pm
Quaji

Khit Khat

I'd be down for that when she's able to meet him. c: She's not a fan of deserts, but if she can meet him in the rogue lands, I could see that happening. Same for Ashay, whichever you'd prefer. I'll let you know when she's up for RP with them!

Okay rougelands works fine :3

Let me know we will do two rps for both x  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:44 am
surprised I would love for her to meet Bomoko.

User Image

xd Might be interesting, depending on how she feels about his Domain chipping away at hers.  

~Masamune~

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:51 am
~Masamune~
I'd love that! *U* I was actually just looking at him in your plot thread, thinking they should meet, hahah~

I really feel she'd be more okay meeting him than say...avalanches or rockslides, since his domain has more to do with dirt than her precious rocks, though she's super understanding of gods with odd/destructive domains. >u> She's not exactly sunshine and rainbows herself. <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:51 am
I'd like Rochelle to meet the goddess! I'm assuming she's a lion, even though she's got a puff-puff tail, right?

Rochelle would puzzled by the fact that their mountain goddess is a lion yet the lions in the colony aren't treated the same as others in the colony.

I'd like it to be the starting point of her interest in lions and her beginning to see them differently than others do.. and ultimately starting to pester her mother with a million and one questions about lions.

I could also see her telling Suk'tamu that she met Shan Furen and her mother thinking her child has quite the active imagination. lol.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:58 am
Neon Fly

*U* I'd be happy to have them meet! For breeding reasons, yes she's a lion like other gods. I do plan on getting her a leopard form eventually though. Though she looks and acts like a leopard without a guise, so she does prefer to be considered a leopard, albeit a large one. She'd never consider herself anything other than a leopard though and has a general distrust for lions that would be interesting to explore more.

Suk'tamu would definitely think her child odd for saying that, but might think her blessed by Shan Furen as well. 8D; Which might lead to Suk'tamu taking her to the temple more often.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:38 am
Quaji
~Masamune~
I'd love that! *U* I was actually just looking at him in your plot thread, thinking they should meet, hahah~

I really feel she'd be more okay meeting him than say...avalanches or rockslides, since his domain has more to do with dirt than her precious rocks, though she's super understanding of gods with odd/destructive domains. >u> She's not exactly sunshine and rainbows herself. <3

surprised The dictionary definition of a landslide actually includes rock.

"a collapse of a mass of earth or rock from a mountain or cliff."

heart That's good that she's understanding though. ^w^ If you could start the RP when you get the chance, that would be awesome! xp I suck at starting.  

~Masamune~

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:44 am
XD; Oh god. I'm certain Rochelle wouldn't have anticipated that. She might seriously regret telling her mother about her meeting.with the goddess before too long. lol.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff