Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for RP/Mates/Flings - Ela, Bahari, Hyena and Gods! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:50 am
As some of you may know, I've been away from Gaia/SoA for some time. smile Having recently come back, I've been trying my best to sort out whatever plots my SoAs had going on. There's probably a bunch I've forgotten about sadly, but if you can recall a plot we had together, please let me know!

This thread is for those who I'm quite certain didn't have any other plans. surprised Please post here with the form below if you have anyone suitable for any of my SoAs!

I'm not going to be the fastest at tagging, so please keep that in mind!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:16 am
Mortals

User Image

Personality: As you can probably tell from looking at her, Dubwana is not the friendliest Hyena you're ever going to meet. She hates everyone and everything, and will always attack first and ask questions later.
Looking For: A fling! She may hate everyone, but she's still a female at the end of the day. She has urges just like everyone else. I'm looking for a male who is fine with simply being used for sex. She's a big, bulky girl, so it would need to be a male with enough strength to handle her.
Future Plots: Dubwana will be furious when she finds out she's pregnant. She will intend to kill the pups as soon as they are born, but when the time comes, she will simply abandon them. It'll be up to you whether or not you want your male to find them, or indeed we can figure something else out when the time comes. Dubwana will definitely not be having anything to do with the pups though.
RPs: She has 4 completed RPs, so ideally I'm looking for someone who has the same so that we can enter them for breeding once we've finished our RP.

User Image

Personality: Mzimu is old and blind, but that doesn't mean that he's given up on life. Ever since returning to the place of his birth, he's become a new lion. He can seem a bit anti-social at times, but if you make the effort to get to know him, you'll find a rather kindly gentleman.
Looking For: A life mate and a family. A female with whom he can live out the rest of his days and father cubs with. The female would have to be a member of the Ela'wadiyi Pride, and preferably be a somewhat older lioness.
Future Plots: XP; I don't have the heart to kill off any of my SoAs, so he will happily be a father to his cubs for a long time to come. I only intend on him having one litter though, and as I said, she would be a life mate for him, so please don't apply if only one litter would be a problem.
RPs: Mzimu has all the RPs he needs to breed, but I don't mind doing multiple RPs with your female so that we can build up the relationship. He currently has 6 RPs, but I'm happy to use 10 for the breeding.

User Image

Personality: Penda'ji is just a genuinely lovely guy. He was adopted and raised by Neoni'liga after his birth mother passed away. Despite how nice he is, he does have a tendency to worry more about what could go wrong as opposed to what could go right. Being the son of the God of Fish, he is a Seer.
Looking For: A life mate to have cubs with! She would have to be a lioness who is also a member of the Bahari'mtoto Pride. XP; Please do not offer if you have a daughter or granddaughter of Neoni'liga, as that would just be weird.
Future Plots: To live happily ever after! One litter of cubs for certain, and maybe another at a later date. Obviously with the same mate!
RPs: He has 4 RPs so he would be ready to go after the 5th, so ideally would like the same. Happy to do more though if needed.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:53 am
Gods

User Image

Personality: Bahari'nswi currently only loves two things; himself and his Domain. He used to love a Goddess, but his selfishness meant that he pretty much abandoned her for a very long time, meaning she had no choice but to move on. He feels awful about this, as being with her had certainly improved his personality somewhat. At this point, he's simply trying to move on.
Looking For: A Goddess fling! It would be nice if the Domain complimented his, but that's not essential.
Future Plots: Although Bahari will probably never have another mate, that doesn't mean that he wouldn't be there for his cubs. His fish are his creations, his children, so he would love his actual children just as much!
RPs: XD I have more than 10 RPs, so I would be looking for your female to have 10 RPs to use for breeding as well.

User Image

Personality: Filisiwa is your Loki/Scar type villain. Very intelligent, somewhat sarcastic, believes he's superior to everyone, etc. He's always looking for ways in which he can obtain power.
Looking For: A Goddess fling or a mate. It would have to be an exceptional Goddess for him to consider staying with her, although it would not be for love. She would be more like an ally to him, or a business partner. Otherwise she would have to remain a mere tool which he would use to obtain cubs. Also looking for RP in general! With mortals and/or other Gods!
Future Plots: That would depend on whether or not he finds a mate or a fling! If it's a fling, he would be cubnapping whichever cubs he deemed worthy, so that is something the mother would have to deal with. If it was a mate (business partner), then they would raise the cubs together and plot world domination and such. XD
RPs: Fili only has 2 RPs, hence me looking for RP in general! Would be happy to do either 5 or 10 RPs for the breeding.

User Image

Personality: As you can probably tell from looking at him, Bomoko is a very hard one to read. His face his hidden behind a mask of stone, and with his constantly stern and neutral tone of voice, it's very difficult to tell how he truly feels about anything. That is until, his façade starts to crumble. One minute he's firm and constant, the next his world is crumbling around him. When that happens, it's best to get as far away from him as possible.
Looking For: RP in general, for now. I want to explore his bipolar personality, so I would like for him to meet a variety of Gods and mortals.
Future Plots: I would eventually like a Goddess mate for him, but that will depend on how his personality unfolds.
RPs: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:20 am
Form

[b]Who Are You Applying For?:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plots?:[/b]
[b]RPs:[/b]

[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

Plots? = Do you have any other plots in mind?
RPs = How many completed RPs do you have with this character?
Anything Else? = Put whatever you like here!  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:25 am
Extra Post, Just In Case!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:29 am
Open!  

~Masamune~

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:08 am
~Masamune~
Who Are You Applying For?: Penda'ji

Name: Ula
Image: User Image
Personality: Ula is a girl who is fascinated with all things beautiful, and as a bumani puts a lot of time and effort into her craft.
Plots?: I am up for anything.
RPs: Unfortunately... she has none! I am up for SRP and I can get more for her.

Anything Else?:She's a bit of a blank slate, but she's so purdy and he's PINK.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:50 am
heart Ooh she's lovely Zo! biggrin Gonna keep him open a bit longer, but if it looks like there's no other interest I would love to try them together!  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:16 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:49 am
Bump!  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:02 pm
Bump!  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:33 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:01 pm
Zosie
~Masamune~
Who Are You Applying For?: Penda'ji

Name: Ula
Image: User Image
Personality: Ula is a girl who is fascinated with all things beautiful, and as a bumani puts a lot of time and effort into her craft.
Plots?: I am up for anything.
RPs: Unfortunately... she has none! I am up for SRP and I can get more for her.

Anything Else?:She's a bit of a blank slate, but she's so purdy and he's PINK.

LOL, so it looks like no one else is interested, so we should at least RP them together to see how they get on! heart And I know you want more pinkies!

Any chance you could start?  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:54 pm
Bump!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items