Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
How to Draw Manga Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:07 am
Has anyone ever seen or bought those? I only have the Girl's life one. I think its so cool cause they show you different types of girls and they show you there rooms,clothes, etc. I think it rocks!I wanna try and get other ones  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:37 pm
I have. I hav two of them and they're are really good, but their website doesn't have all of them currently crying sad sad sad. By the way your avatar is soooo cute! xd  

Baroness Death

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:53 pm
Baroness Death
I have. I hav two of them and they're are really good, but their website doesn't have all of them currently crying sad sad sad. By the way your avatar is soooo cute! xd

Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:47 pm
I use those books a lot to help me draw. I only have one though. sweatdrop  

Hinta

fallen_no_tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:08 pm
I borrowed my friends. . .To bad it was some of the worst art I've ever seen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:01 pm
i don't think the art is that great... I don't know why their teaching it to people! gonk but its a good start, i guess  

Frosted Fai

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:24 am
those books cost too much fer a freakin drawing boook...but id buy em if they were cheaper  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:53 pm
I've seen them around. We've gotten them as gifts for friends, but kind of too poor to get them for ourselves. XD  

meiikko

Serena-chan01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:35 am
*raises hand* I know where they are but I really haven't looked at the prices. I saw a bunch over at our local Walden Books and sometimes at Books-a-million. When I go next time I'll be sure to check the prices on the book if you want. I need one to tell you the truth..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:20 pm
lots, but not really.  

Gatzer

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:53 am
I've looked at my friend's and they are ok...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:34 pm
i bought a beginners one (with the papers and pens and colors and stuff) but havent even used it. ifeel that if im gonna draw manga, i'll do it my own way, not how some book is gonna tell me.  

Gatzer

Jin_8912

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:03 am
Silver-gatzer
i bought a beginners one (with the papers and pens and colors and stuff) but havent even used it. ifeel that if im gonna draw manga, i'll do it my own way, not how some book is gonna tell me.

Thats how I feel, but I did get the inking and toning one because I have no clue how to use that in my manga.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:49 am
I like reading the books that have the same characters talking about how to draw but....I like the books better by that one author..she is really good at drawing and explaining how to draw... 3nodding She also tells you how to draw wings and scales stuff like that 3nodding  

LadyAnime

infectioushearts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:42 pm
.........i want one but i'll get sad cuz i sux@drawing!!so i trace manga!hehhe  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff