Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Is anyone slipping away from Potter-ness? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:16 pm
Are you slowly becoming less interested?Because there are new books coming out all the time?
Is 2 years,really too late? sweatdrop Getting hard to stay loyal??

What are you going to do when it's over?

I for one,am becoming more interested in Lemony Snicket. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:11 pm
Not at all.

The books can't come out fast enough. I cannot wait for the seventh one, and the movies are fun too.

Spastic waffles

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:12 pm
Spastic waffles
Not at all.

The books can't come out fast enough. I cannot wait for the seventh one, and the movies are fun too.

I don't like the movies. gonk That horrible English director ruined the book for me! scream And I READ them first!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:03 pm
Kawaii-Star
Spastic waffles
Not at all.

I don't like the movies. gonk That horrible English director ruined the book for me! scream And I READ them first!!

I agree with both. When Harry Potter's over, I'll still like it. Over time, I'l probably just read them over again every few years. The movies are good movies, but compared to the books they're not so great.  

AtreeX

Salty Cat

Volley_chick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:24 pm
I don't think i'll ever not by interested in Harry Potter even when all the books come out! Even if i read other books like Lemony Snicket and Narnia I'll still go back and read Harry Potter.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:44 pm
Right now I love Harry Potter but eventually after the final movie and book come out, I'll probably start to lose interest. But that won't happen for at least another 6 years.  

covo

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:16 pm
Volley_chick
I don't think i'll ever not by interested in Harry Potter even when all the books come out! Even if i read other books like Lemony Snicket and Narnia I'll still go back and read Harry Potter.
i loved the narnia series, lemony snicket's a series of unfortunate events were good for a 5 year old's bedf time story. I will always love the potter books.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:16 am
I agree, Harry Potter Pwnds Narnia  

ofbittersweetmemories

R J Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:09 am
Nope i can't wait for the next one  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:23 pm
Kawaii-Star
Are you slowly becoming less interested?Because there are new books coming out all the time?
Is 2 years,really too late? sweatdrop Getting hard to stay loyal??

What are you going to do when it's over?

I for one,am becoming more interested in Lemony Snicket. sweatdrop

no i well always be interested in harry potter, i was since the beginning smile
im still gonna read the books, watch the movies, and buy the thngs , and of crose, write the the people inthe movies...oh and have harry potter partys smile
oh i love lemony snicket too....i have all the books so far and the movie ...i was sad caz they put 3 books in one movie :'(  

Hermione__Granger

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:33 pm
Cannibal_92
Volley_chick
i loved the narnia series, lemony snicket's a series of unfortunate events were good for a 5 year old's bedf time story. I will always love the potter books.

How dare you!
Did you not see the secret message?!In Book 2?Book 12?!Did not hear about the family tree?!?!THE SNICKET FILE?!?! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:51 pm
Kawaii-Star
Cannibal_92
Volley_chick

How dare you!
Did you not see the secret message?!In Book 2?Book 12?!Did not hear about the family tree?!?!THE SNICKET FILE?!?! gonk
im sorry, how dare I? no how dare you, you my friend are the one giving up potter for a shitty series written by a mediocre author. i was sorely disappointed when i read the first book, so much so that i didnt even bother to venture to the second book.  

[Hollow Point]

monochan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:13 pm
meh, I didn't think a whole bunch of either a Series of Unfortunate Events or Narnia. For that matter, I don't really think a whole bunch of the first 2 HP books either, because they're not as well written. I heart the 4th book.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:21 am
Cannibal_92
Kawaii-Star
Cannibal_92
Volley_chick

How dare you!
im sorry, how dare I? no how dare you, you my friend are the one giving up potter for a shitty series written by a mediocre author. i was sorely disappointed when i read the first book, so much so that i didnt even bother to venture to the second book.

If you're gonna stay with Harry Potter the rest of you're life,you're not gonna get anywhere.
Lemony Snicket isn't real.He's Daniel Handler and there's a reason he writes that way. neutral  

Twinkleh

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:24 am
Kawaii-Star
Cannibal_92
Kawaii-Star
Cannibal_92
Volley_chick

How dare you!

If you're gonna stay with Harry Potter the rest of you're life,you're not gonna get anywhere.
Lemony Snicket isn't real.He's Daniel Handler and there's a reason he writes that way. neutral
i do read other books, just not books that suck a** that i happen to not like, i recently read the davinci code, and i must say it was a brilliant book that i couldnt put down. if you like the lemony snicket series that fine by me, just dont go trying to rub it off on me.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff