Trying to get on my feet again! (Plots, open!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:52 pm
❦ Since I realized I haven't tried making one of these in forever so here I go...

I'm mainly looking for plots for these SOA listed below, but if there's an old plot/rp that someone happens to remember and wants to poke me about feel free to bring it up! ❤

Also feel free to pm me if you want. I'm always willing to aim rp as well as guild rp!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image

Twin Spirits

Originally abandoned by their mother near the pirate lands Shiro and Shira have grown up on the wild side. With no mother or father to chastise them the free spirits have made their way in the world relying on only themselves and their triplet Shirou. Time passed and the two separated from their brother to stake out their own lives in the rogue lands.

Shira is as outspoken and bold as any male with plenty of fire in her spirit to boot. There is no talking down to her or telling her that she can't do something! She will prove you wrong. Shiro is a bit more calm and collected, but even he has a bit of a mischievous streak to him. Still the safety of his sister comes first and he will boldly jump to fight anyone that means her harm (or you know watch while she takes care of them herself).

Plot Ideas
♟~ As trouble makers I would love for them to get into trouble or to pick a fight with someone else so fights are welcome!
♟ ~ Is there any poor innocent soul to get caught up in their shenanigans? Someone who tags along only to get dragged into crazy adventures?
♟~ Potentially thinking of taking them into the stormborns, but I'm not certain yet. - have a plot now, actually going to the harem pride
♟ ~ Perhaps a shared love interest? (I am definitely into looking for one mate or mates/fling or flings for the two of them) - have a plot now
♟ ~ Any other ideas to throw at them? Try me...I'm still figuring out exactly what I want to do with them, so ideas are welcomed. :3

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:55 pm
User Image
Petite Flower

Sayuri is a leopardess who is slightly smaller than most her age, but she uses her quick wits to make up for the lack of strength. Her mind is sharp and always full of curiosity about the world around her. Because of this curiosity she'll always be on the hunt for new and exciting tales to take home to the colony.

Recent events with the attacking lions and her parents step down from the council has created a slight rebelliousness to her. As such she quickly went to become a story teller and has no hesitation about wandering outside of the pride.

Plots

~ Rogue Encounters! (Sayuri needs some rogues to give her good tales about the world so any would be loved! Can be intense dramatic tales or just something light or even just a normal encounter.)

~ Tricky love? I would love for Sayuri to have a fling and find out that she can't always read everyone. What she thought would be true love turned out into a passing fancy to leave her alone. (can be a true fling with or without cubs and a cheetah or leopard would be fine as a partner.)

~ Dangerous encounters as well? Sayuri could always be captured and then have to use her skills to outsmart her captor. :3 Someone to drag her along then have her trick them into letting her go? (Lion preferable here.)

~ Love potential? (Not certain on this one yet since she might already have possible plots, but still ideas are welcome! If it's really good I might consider it.) Either way she is going to always stay with the colony since it is her home so no new prides for her! Even a long distance relationship is possible though with a lover in the rogue lands, but a home in the colony. Or vice-versa. Someone can be in the colony and be her lover there to have to wait on her return from her journeys. <3

~ Later in life I do want her to get into serious trouble and injure a leg permanently perhaps. c: Something to damage her traveling days (this won't happen for a while yet though.) and to tie her to her home.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image

Oh sweet heart

Bahati is a personality that I've never really had the chance to flesh out. From what I do know about her she is a very sweet lioness with a soft voice. Other than that I would love to have some rp to help get her true personality down.

~ Mate offers would be loved -> I see it as a true romance, something sweet for her would be adored. <3

~ Family/Fellow pride member rp

~ Any other ideas are welcome!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image

Proud Sailor

Kaikane is another one I'm trying to figure out. Personality wise though he's very family oriented and loves his parents and lone brother to death. Still though he's courageous and daring (easily challenged into any dare or task). Like most Bahari the ocean is his forever home and he couldn't imagine a life without the waves nearby. He's got a golden heart as well and would never let a friend down (being tricked by others would be a simple thing for the trusting guy since he has such a pure heart...)

Plots

~ Perhaps something that takes him away from home? A journey to roughen him up more.

~ Love maybe? Even a love gone wrong can happen first so that the second love (hopefully his last love) can be a bit of a struggle with the trust issues he might develop from his travels.

~ Any ocean/pride rp is welcome as well.

~ Have ideas for him? Hit me up! :3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:10 pm
Others

((These guys are important too, but I just didn't have time to really put them in individual posts...so here's a list. Just post if interested! Most will be open to mates/flings/adventures))

User Image
Amani/Rogue - A very chill guy who has been through a lot in his life. A romantic at heart that can love anyone that is anyone who can get through that tough shell. (Open to any species for mate/fling - has plenty of rps)

User Image

Chui/Rogue (Can be Shrinekeepers though)

Raised with his siblings from a fling Chui never realized that his parents got together to help a hybrid couple out. The plans fell through though so his mother was left alone with a litter of cubs that she raised herself. Once she went off to find a new home he decided to linger in the roguelands for a while.

He has a cheerful disposition and a thing for dancing/flirting.

Open to flings/mate offers.

User Image

Khatirah has been wandering on her own ever since the U'W disbanded. Her heart is a mystery, but her grace is easily seen. Raised to be the best banu her tactics with males make her life easy, but can someone ever see to the trouble soul inside? ((Flings/Mate offers open!))

User Image

Rasmus is another rogue traveler. Once he was with a band of females that he did everything to protect, but with the loss of their new home he found himself separated from even them. Still his quiet ways don't hide the chivalry of this male...plot ideas welcome!

User Image

I just won Caradoc the other day! He's a steady warrior who has a tender heart for the ladies, but a stern paw on any other fighting with him. I was thinking about the Stormborn...but still looking into other prides as well.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:12 pm
I'll rotate more in/update it more later on, but for now this is a good start. So more plots/soa coming soon...

For now though open for posting! heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:25 am
I have an I/T pride that I'm looking for members and rp for. The Indlovukati are a female dominated pride whose culture revolves around martial art principles. Sort of like Xena meets Jackie Chan. The female warriors protect the pride so they can all live in peace.

If you're interested, Rasmus, or any others, would be loved there.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:38 am
Looks interesting! Let me take a look into it and see if I have any females that can fit in.

*or males, but probably not Rasmus since he'd want to be a warrior too* xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:50 am
You have me wondering what the plot you have for the twins in regards to potentially sending them to the Stormborn is, now xd Because I have a set of twins there!

User Image User Image

I got nothin' for them right now, other than eventually getting them to being Reavers like their dad xd Which speaking of!

User Image

This is their dad, my goal is to make him a Captain! biggrin He just needs more RP outside the pride xd  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:46 am
Sabra Knight

Cool beans,

Hey, didn't you get the cute dizzy twister pony? If you're interested in rping her, I have Nalo in the party pride who needs a friend  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:34 pm
If Khatirah is looking for a familiar face, she can find her sister Thamina, and her father Kame in the Stormborn. Her den mother, Mitra, is there as well.

Or maybe she'd like to see her brother Amjad, in the new harem pride. Her other brother Atijabh, and some of the old pride reside there as well. She could even meet one of her nieces by Ajitabh, Paori.

Or maybe she wants to be the first to meet her crazy aunt, Gutu. Or her long-lost hybrid sister, Luthien.

Or maybe Khatirah doesn't want to meet family, And would like to instead meet a sweet young lion named Sungara who is a little skittish, but is otherwise fluffy squish and hugs. I also have some rougher boys, if she's into rougher boys and possible forced marriages.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Andranis

Aww! I can offer you rp outside of the pride with the twins, but they've been pulled into the harem pride now. xD Still though I'm definitely up for outside of the pride rp and interaction. So I can't help you with your quest for captain~ <3 I also have a couple other stormborns if you want pride rp as well...let me dig them out. >///> *still in the process of trying to organize after losing her previous laptop*

And even rogues that I can possibly bring in if you want something for your twins... >3>

Indlovukati

And yes I did! She can always breeze through the party pride for a visit~ ;D

Would you want to set it up in the guild? I can also set it up just need to know what you prefer. :3

hibi-tea

o3o All the possibilities!

Moose mentioned to me that there were several of them in the Stormborn so I figured I would send her there actually. *since I just sent my twins to the harem pride instead I figured I would spread the love* <3 So she could meet any of them that are there.

And outside of the family she could meet. I think it would be cool to actually rp her journey around the roguelands a bit so finding a crazy aunt or a long lost hybrid sibling would be interesting too!

Aww he seems so sweet, but I'm guessing Sungara isn't in the stormborns though. ; ; Cause I do need to find mate/romance/something plots for her as well.

...I mean I don't have to send her to the stormborns, it's just what I had in mind currently. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:24 pm
Sabra Knight

Awesome, I can set it up in the guild smile  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:33 pm
Indlovukati

Sounds like a plan~ :3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]