Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:05 pm
this is just for those that need RP boosts for breeding/s flings!

If I am missing someone, just let me know and I'll add it to the list. Some of my SoA might not be on here because they had enough RP, but if your SoA needs more, they are still available for RP!

AIM RP is great, but I'm more than happy to do guild RP, too. I have this week off from school, so I'm looking to get as many done as possible. <3

My Aim: Cajanic

The List:
User Image - looking for Kipwani RP! (to make pride official)

User Image - needs 4
User Image - needs 4

RP List

Active:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:10 pm
I could offer RP maybe with Dulce x Lalaith? Since she would recognize those colors anywhere, and she looks so much like his dad.. I'm sure at the announcement of the Queen they'd have something to talk about 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:24 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
I could offer RP maybe with Dulce x Lalaith? Since she would recognize those colors anywhere, and she looks so much like his dad.. I'm sure at the announcement of the Queen they'd have something to talk about 8D
that would be great! I will set something up for them XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:26 pm
Yay 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:41 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Yay 8D

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24659693

For you!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:50 pm
Unfortunately I have nothing in the prides you have, but I have a few rogues to offer.

Ria; she's sassy, sarcastic and straight-forward but very friendly and loves to help out.

Li; proud, independent and untrusting of others, especially non-felines. Believes in karma and tries to ensure not to bring it upon herself in negative ways. Intolerant of weakness (seeing weakness as allowing ones short-comings to rule them).

Kira; super sweet and friendly, loves to help, very easy to take advantage of (though she's aware when people are doing it, she just doesn't mind). Optimistic and always finds the good in everyone.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:36 pm
Rennekae
Unfortunately I have nothing in the prides you have, but I have a few rogues to offer.

Ria; she's sassy, sarcastic and straight-forward but very friendly and loves to help out.

Li; proud, independent and untrusting of others, especially non-felines. Believes in karma and tries to ensure not to bring it upon herself in negative ways. Intolerant of weakness (seeing weakness as allowing ones short-comings to rule them).

Kira; super sweet and friendly, loves to help, very easy to take advantage of (though she's aware when people are doing it, she just doesn't mind). Optimistic and always finds the good in everyone.
Ria could meet orlan! She's nice a calm, and is getting over an illness.

Li could meet rrab. XD She grew up in a male dominated pride and was not taught how to speak, so she had to learn on her own. She could be unhappy with the lack of English. >>

Kira should meet Morwen! She is super evil, but she would see Kira's good intent and boss her around for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:51 pm
That sounds awesome! Ria's never met a lion, so that should be fun. When she likes someone, she's a bit of a den-mother, and a tiny bit pushy with it.

Li would probably LOVE Rrab. Instead of giving up, she taught herself to speak. She might be a bit impatient with the communication gap but she'd be sure to be nice.

That seems fun. If it doesn't harm or upset anyone else, Kira won't mind doing pretty much anything.

Any that you would prefer I start?

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:43 am
User Image
-throws Lume at...everyone-

He also needs his count up. He's down for sparring and fighting, crazy stunts, or anything in general. Huge flirt/hotshot, even though it usually gets him into trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:17 pm
I can offer more SOA, but this one caught my eye first...

User Image

Want sibling rp for Orlan's last rp? :3

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:02 am
Sabra Knight
I TOTALLY want sibling RP! Orlan has not spent nearly enough time with her family. Would you like me to start it?

Kaliforneum
Ermey is a hero type and usually gets himself into trouble trying to help others. Maybe they could get into shenanigans together. XD How many do you need for him? -can toss others too-

Rennekae
Hahah, okay! Though instead of Orlan I'm going to use Ermey. XD

I can start these, if you like!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:10 am
Would you be interested in some RP with Jasiri for one of your rogues? (I'm not picky, he needs his RP count up too!)

User Image

He's in the Bonelands pride and they are currently migrating, but he can often be found patroling the enges of their current territory. He'd try to chase away males (or fight if they insisted on getting closer to the pride), and might try to get females to join the pride. Failed attempts to get females to join might be fun too.

EDIT: It's a lion only pride, but RP with other species is ok. He just wont allow them to enter the pride territory, but if they don't push it there will be no fighting.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:45 am
Annchen
None of these SoA would join since they all have breeding/mate plots, but meeting him would be fun! maybe he could meet Rrab? She can't speak English very well and is scared of male lions because they abused her as she grew up. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:49 am
Cajanic
Annchen
None of these SoA would join since they all have breeding/mate plots, but meeting him would be fun! maybe he could meet Rrab? She can't speak English very well and is scared of male lions because they abused her as she grew up. XD

Yeah, I figured they wouldn't but I wanted to let you know how he'd treat males/females. Oh, that sounds like fun! She'll look very exotic to him since he's used to mostly natural looking lions by now. Who should start?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:23 pm
Annchen

Yeah, I figured they wouldn't but I wanted to let you know how he'd treat males/females. Oh, that sounds like fun! She'll look very exotic to him since he's used to mostly natural looking lions by now. Who should start?
I can start. xD I have a few to post right now anyway.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff