Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:20 am
I think that Sasuke will always be 2nd to Naruto. What do you guys think?
exclaim Oh yeah, No fan girls/boys. I don't want replys like
Fangirl/boy no.1
OMGZ suskue r teh best und ruto suxxrz

or
Fangirl/boy no.2
nruto cun beatz saskue cz of teh kuubi!!!!1111 LOZL

exclaim It also helps if you have seen episodes 1-124.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:41 am
Yea I think Naruto will be best. After all hes got that fox demon with him 3nodding  

m00nPanda

x_Inkheart_x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:00 pm
They're both good... I can't tell...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:02 pm
Yeah,Naruto is the best.X3  

SQEEEE GURL

angelsanctus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:29 pm
Hi!

Yeah, Naruto will always come out on top, not just from the Kyuubi, but because he ALWAYS gets back up. He never stops! That drive would always have him beat Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:37 pm
Naruto will always be better because Naruto is the main Character. That doesn't mean he deserves to be the best however...  

Blackboard Axiom

Master Shley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:00 pm
Naruto will always be the better of the two because of his stamina...he grew up having bad chakra control because of the seal, so because of his deturmination, he was able to have this incredable stamina. So when the seal was finally evened out, not only did he have a massive power boost, the stamina he already had made him close to unstopable...
Damn i love Nartuto xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:35 pm
I think Naruto is better cuz he never ever gives up, and he always proves other wrong of what they think. Also, he has a much stronger will than Sasuke, so he's like way better.  

It Might Be Sushi

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:10 am
Sasuke_clone
Naruto will always be better because Naruto is the main Character. That doesn't mean he deserves to be the best however...

It doesn't matter. Even if Sasuke was the main character, I don't think any mangaka would let someone with Sasuke's crappy attitude have power.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:27 am
I like sasuke better but naruto will always be better-hes the main character  

akki takai

Yomei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:38 am
Silly Genji
Sasuke_clone

It doesn't matter. Even if Sasuke was the main character, I don't think any mangaka would let someone with Sasuke's crappy attitude have power.

Agreed. I personally believe that of COURSE Naruto deserves to be the main character, as well as the strongest. He tries so hard to achieve his dreams, despite the odds that are against him. He perseveres and remains optimistic, even in times when he should most likely be depressed and melancholy. Sasuke's had a bad life as well, of course, but he's more moody, brooding, and full of himself and doesn't take the bad parts of life nearly as well as Naruto...in fact, he really doesn't even recognize the good parts of life most of the time. All he cares about is "Omg, poor me, my brother killed my family and now I have to kill him!". I can understand why he'd be traumatized by that, but that is NOT the making of a hero, or someone ridiculously strong. Sasuke gets his strength by natural ability, but Naruto gets his strength by working hard to achieve his dreams.

Naruto obviously wins.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:46 am
oh sure, Sasuke may be the top of the class, but he doesn't understand what it means to be strong. Naruto understands (from Haku) that when you have someone precious, you can become truly strong. Sasuke doesn't understand that and has isolated himself in his desire for power. It's pratically blinded Sasuke.

Naruto keeps trying and trying until he can figure it out.

Sasuke throws a prissy tantrum and tries to do it all in one shot.  

peachymint

Akuba Shi v.2.0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:18 pm
Sasuke kicks Naruto's a** A LOT, but I think in the end Naruto will always be on top because he's the main character, obviously.

But that'd be really funny if Sasuke killed Naruto. The end. I'd freak out. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:33 pm
Though to me Sasuke's cool, I know for one Naruto's cooler. He's all good in will power, not just in his physical strength. Meaning, with all this determination and a goal to become Hokage, this drives him to not give up. Plus, on his journey to become a Hokage, he does a lot of pretty good deeds... though some of those deeds don't turn out right.

More to say but nevermind those, Overall, Naruto is way better than Sasuke. Both in will power and strength.  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:21 am
Yomei
Silly Genji
Sasuke_clone

Agreed. I personally believe that of COURSE Naruto deserves to be the main character, as well as the strongest. He tries so hard to achieve his dreams, despite the odds that are against him. He perseveres and remains optimistic, even in times when he should most likely be depressed and melancholy. Sasuke's had a bad life as well, of course, but he's more moody, brooding, and full of himself and doesn't take the bad parts of life nearly as well as Naruto...in fact, he really doesn't even recognize the good parts of life most of the time. All he cares about is "Omg, poor me, my brother killed my family and now I have to kill him!". I can understand why he'd be traumatized by that, but that is NOT the making of a hero, or someone ridiculously strong. Sasuke gets his strength by natural ability, but Naruto gets his strength by working hard to achieve his dreams.

Naruto obviously wins.

Damn right. I like you.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas