100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

iTankz
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:17 pm
//Moontree//

This guild has been wiped and reset.
I have visions of grander for Moontree.
Moontree is a reference to Dot Hack, but not limited to Dot Hack material.
I plan on having a plethora of general content and some specific RPs such as dot Hack, but also not limited to Dot Hack

Bottom-line:

I want Moontree to have unique roleplaying system with dedicated crew member and creative thinkers.

I want to utilize dice rolling and random numbers to allow members to fight against coding or each other for prizes.

I want to offer gold to members in order to promote creativity and get people to leave their comfort zone with:

-Weekly short story contest (Write whatever your heart desires and whatever sparks the most emotion and awe will receive gold/items)

-Weekly drawing contest (Draw whatever your heart desires and whatever sparks the most emotion and awe will receive gold/items)

-Weekly problem solving contests (If the prompt is "How to improve the education system of the U.S." the most realistic answer with a realistic outlook will receive gold/items)

Don't forget to click through the subforums up top, content has been add. Thank You! Have an amazing day!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:20 pm
xX_Kami-Shinzo_Xx
//Moontree//

Bottom-line:

Don't forget to click through the subforums up top, content has been add. Thank You! Have an amazing day!

and boy is that a lot of sub forums! sweatdrop  

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400

iTankz
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:22 pm
flutflut
xX_Kami-Shinzo_Xx
//Moontree//

Bottom-line:

U see the guild use to be really big under the name .hack // legacy sweatdrop and now its not crying so there are only a few relevant ones now  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:50 pm
iTankz
flutflut
xX_Kami-Shinzo_Xx
//Moontree//

Bottom-line:

U see the guild use to be really big under the name .hack // legacy sweatdrop and now its not crying so there are only a few relevant ones now

I only recently started back on gaia and actually forgot that I joined that guild. sweatdrop You mean there were even more subforums than that? Isn't that, like, more than the # of moontree guildmasters in GU? eek  

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

iTankz
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:53 pm
flutflut
iTankz
flutflut
xX_Kami-Shinzo_Xx
//Moontree//

Bottom-line:

I only recently started back on gaia and actually forgot that I joined that guild. sweatdrop You mean there were even more subforums than that? Isn't that, like, more than the # of moontree guildmasters in GU? eek

I too just started getting back on I guess the guild went till 2014 I stopped coming on in like 2009 but the crew kept it alive. I feel bad now they really worked hard ya know. ANYWAYS some were used as space holders but there was one for every guild not just moontree and some made up ones  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:02 pm
iTankz
I too just started getting back on I guess the guild went till 2014 I stopped coming on in like 2009 but the crew kept it alive. I feel bad now they really worked hard ya know. ANYWAYS some were used as space holders but there was one for every guild not just moontree and some made up ones

lucky... I think I'm the only one left in my guild. I started posting in other ffvii guilds that were publics to kinda spread the word. lol! sweatdrop  

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

iTankz
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:08 pm
flutflut
iTankz

lucky... I think I'm the only one left in my guild. I started posting in other ffvii guilds that were publics to kinda spread the word. lol! sweatdrop

By all means you can build a subforum for it. The problem I see is gaia isn't that popular anymore not everyone can have a guild it looks like. Seems guild owners need to consolidate ya know?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:14 pm
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz

By all means you can build a subforum for it. The problem I see is gaia isn't that popular anymore not everyone can have a guild it looks like. Seems guild owners need to consolidate ya know?

yeah, but still, it's kinda cool to be able to say you own a guild. And I'm never giving away my cloud fan guild. lol. I just bought a chat area. I think that the age of the average gaian has gotten older too. Gaia doesn't even bleep the F-word anymore. Maybe some people outgrew their old obsessions. sad Or they're just really busy. I'm technically supposed to be doing homework. sweatdrop eheh.  

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

iTankz
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:18 pm
flutflut
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz

yeah, but still, it's kinda cool to be able to say you own a guild. And I'm never giving away my cloud fan guild. lol. I just bought a chat area. I think that the age of the average gaian has gotten older too. Gaia doesn't even bleep the F-word anymore. Maybe some people outgrew their old obsessions. sad Or they're just really busy. I'm technically supposed to be doing homework. sweatdrop eheh.

Hmmm. I feel like an active guild is better than your own....my issue was I didn't see any active ones at all :/ Idk if it was because recruit or what...

You would think as people outgrew it new people would replace them, but that's not happening apparently....Maybe old people didn't spread the word and Gaia has no marketing idk....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:26 pm
iTankz
You would think as people outgrew it new people would replace them, but that's not happening apparently....Maybe old people didn't spread the word and Gaia has no marketing idk....

Well, in terms of moontree, .hack games haven't come out in a long time so many current users may not have an interest in it right now. Personally, I liked the first 4 .hack games better than GU, and Sakaki was an a-hole so I didn't like moontree. I did like Zelkova, though. anyway, not many people play it anymore, so they don't think about it. I heard that there's a new .hack game in production though, so maybe it will pick up then. If you need crew though, I'd be happy to help out! I'll take the place of zelkova as he's kinda a mascot and nobody knows what he actually does. 3nodding (other than hacking I mean.) I have beaten all the games, but I remember more of the original 4.  

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

iTankz
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:31 pm
flutflut
iTankz

Well, in terms of moontree, .hack games haven't come out in a long time so many current users may not have an interest in it right now. Personally, I liked the first 4 .hack games better than GU, and Sakaki was an a-hole so I didn't like moontree. I did like Zelkova, though. anyway, not many people play it anymore, so they don't think about it. I heard that there's a new .hack game in production though, so maybe it will pick up then. If you need crew though, I'd be happy to help out! I'll take the place of zelkova as he's kinda a mascot and nobody knows what he actually does. 3nodding (other than hacking I mean.) I have beaten all the games, but I remember more of the original 4.

Your more than welcome to be crew and take any status you would like. To be honest there are so few people responding to my PMs and invites I havn't made specific RP forums because I can't fill the general ones I already worked one a little or the opinion forums for that matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:33 pm
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz

Your more than welcome to be crew and take any status you would like. To be honest there are so few people responding to my PMs and invites I havn't made specific RP forums because I can't fill the general ones I already worked one a little or the opinion forums for that matter.

That's ok. I don't really RP, so someone else can be Zelkova. I just want his position. He seems to be the mascot of moon tree and is just there to help everyone get along. I think I'd be good at that. blaugh  

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

flutflut
Vice Captain

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:40 pm
blaugh
I'll start on some sigs!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:43 pm
flutflut
iTankz
flutflut
iTankz

That's ok. I don't really RP, so someone else can be Zelkova. I just want his position. He seems to be the mascot of moon tree and is just there to help everyone get along. I think I'd be good at that. blaugh

To be honest Im not even too such that many people will get the reference, but that is ok I'm hoping there will be enough general content people wont even mind the reference to Moontree I left it open to interpretation for that reason.  

iTankz
Captain

MoonTree

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas