Cali's NEW Plot Thread! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:34 pm
So. I'm kind of slow with replies lately due to irl issues getting in the way. Just wanted to say that as a fair warning to everyone.

If my slowness doesn't bother you, all the peeps listed here all need rp in their lives. Most don't have any, some have one or two, the odd one will have maybe four. This thread is in short here to get rp for my characters who I think deserve a little more attention then the rest. If you are brave enough to comb through my journal to find someone else you'd rather rp with, then that's perfectly fine as well! All of them are up for rp!

Now. Some minor details:
• I'm not against meet n' greet rps but they do tend to bore me a little. Juicy plots or rps with some story behind them tend to be more interesting to me.
• Any hybrids listed are infertile.
• If you see someone as listed in a specific pride/pack/whatever then I prefer to keep them there unless a compelling plot drives them away.
• I'm pretty chill about my rp partners being super-slow with tags. You could ditch me for three months and I'll still be content sitting around waiting for that plot to continue. If it's been longer then that three month time frame though, I reserve the right to move on from that plot.
• I'm pretty forgetful, POKE ME. Especially if a rp is important to you that we finish it relatively quickly. Because trust me, I will have forgotten our rp exists.

Journal of everyone.

----
If a current rp of ours isn't listed here please poke me! I've forgotten about it!

Shorty! (Aajamaak x Dagny) - Light
Bug Off (Maji x Sundai) - Tal
New Faces (Kujua x Damu) - Twilight
Kindness (Stigtyr x Aajamaak) - Kali
Destination unknown (Mbaraka x Tallula) - Zoe
The tidal caves (Siobhan x Natsu x Mzia) - Drani
Nothing too Extravagant (Abidemi x Cheshi) - Astoria
Strength of Spirit (Livius x Tordenskall) - Ruler
Hard-Fought Pride (Tollak x Inari) - Light
Quietly Dreaming (Azima x Badgemagus) - Dame
Learning The Basics (Ru'yah & Maysa) - Dame
Aiming for Greatness (Ekaitz x ?) - Kath
Crafty Creators (Cheshi x Dogo) - Lithia
Nice to Meet You? (Omluag x Tollak) - Lithia
Extra Training (Ran x Jaska x Tollak) - Tan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kohinoor the rogue!

Kohi used to be a slave but her pride disbanded and now she's free. Free, and loving every minute of it. Kohi has something of a teenager mindset, she thinks even the gods can't touch her and refuses to acknowledge the dangerous situations she finds herself in. She's a big time daredevil.

Kohi travels with her calmer and more responsible brother Sundai so any rps with her can involve him as well.

User Image
^is an adult now...

Azima and Sasho of the Tokakinji!

Azima is Toka blood, and a hunter. Sasho is almost always with her. Besides from that she's pretty much a blank slate. She's also my only Toka currently.

User Image
Keto of the Nergui!

Keto isn't... Well.... Keto isn't exactly sound, let's just put it that way. A seer Nohoi all of Keto's visions revolve around death and the dying. He isn't aware of if his visions are of the past, the present or the future but he is usually the one being killed in them. Keto tends to speak in random babble or strings words together that don't make sense, as he sincerely enjoys watching others be confused. Death threats make him laugh, and Keto sometimes speaks in third person. He's pretty much insane and it's incredibly amusing (for me).

Keto's goal in life is to find a white lion with blue eyes, who according to his most vivid visions will be the one to kill him. I'd like for him to meet a bunch of white lions because of this reason alone!

User Image
Meraka of the Kipindo'hayawani!

Meraka is a Flying Type. Meraka is an elite.

Meraka is also a self-absorbed and thinks he's the most beautiful thing that ever existed. Compliments will get you far if he's got anything to do with it. That aside he needs things to do. Explorations to go on or challenges to fight in!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zdenko of the Saba'nyumba (Water House)

Believes in all his students and their ability to be good crafters and artists. He's a bit disorganized and all over the place, but is friendly and cheerful to be around. Doesn't have many rps.

User Image
Mzia of the Bahari'mtoto

Adventurous, imaginative, somewhat childish, a bit of a dreamer. Has one on going rp currently.

User Image
Tesbel of the Mlima Tuokoa

He doesn't seem to really care much about what happens, good or bad. Tesbel struggles to relate to others due to his uncaring nature towards pretty much everything; but if he gets himself into trouble he's not leaving until he's done his part to fix it. Has 3 rps I think.

User Image
Xochitl of the Tianxia

A rather optimistic seer who has a love for gossip. She's infertile, but unaware of her infertility. I'd love for her to find someone to love despite this, maybe another hybrid?

That's everyone I'll list for right now... More to come.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:39 pm
The Ultimate Fling Corner

This section will likely be left blank for months at a time but if you see an SoA here then...

• The SoA has 4 RPs and after their RP with your dude/chick they are ready to breed.

• Unless otherwise stated the SoA is A-Okay with hybrid breedings.

• ICly the SoA is not looking for any sort of attachment. Males will stay with your female to help with the pregnancy and first few weeks of the cubs lives, but then he will leave. Females will not expect your males to stay at all, so be sure you make note of if your male plans on helping with the pregnancy or anything.

• We can RP our characters having met one another before, if you want too.

• Once an offer has been accepted the character will be crossed out. You can still offer for crossed-out SoA... Just know I won't necessarily accept their fling, likely because my guy/gal is only searching for x amount of flings.

• The only reasons I'd decline a fling for a non-crossed out SoA is I don't think the colors would mesh even a tiny bit well, or IC circumstances wouldn't make sense. (Example: Ilaorun is all about peace and living a non-aggressive existence, he wouldn't fling with a violent hotheaded girl).

• Oh right, where the cubs live is up to you. Even if I make note that my SoA lives in an I/T pride, even one I own, I'm not just going to force you to have the cubs live there or anything.

• Unless you decided otherwise my females will raise the cubs in their home pride with the exception of any the male takes away. Unless you decide otherwise my males will have left having made sure the mother was capable of caring for her cubs, and opted not to take any cubs with him.

---
AVAILABLE

-check back later, currently there is nobody here!-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:41 pm
reserving this post.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:54 pm
Last reserve post. Peeps can start posting now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:04 pm
heart  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:53 pm
CaliWolfe

I also have a girl from the Tokakinji that I have completely failed to RP. xD Her name is Zelopytia and she's the Governor of the Mkoani. I also bore of "meet and greets" but I also have no creativity in plotting, so... there's a current-ish Meta that Lithia started having to do with an evil goddess killing the Queen and framing her daughter for it, starting a war between the Tokas and the Druids. So I suppose they could meet and discuss the going-ons and the possibility of the collapse of the pride. I'm sure Zelopytia would be a bit nervous of Azima at first, because she did not tend to her birth and would at first assume her a Druid because of that.

In addition, I have Livius needing a successful challenge to join the Stormborn, if you're up for that as well? I won't be offended if you aren't, because I'm sure the challenges are a pain, but I figured I'd toss him up. xD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:08 pm
Ruler of Everything
CaliWolfe

I also have a girl from the Tokakinji that I have completely failed to RP. xD Her name is Zelopytia and she's the Governor of the Mkoani. I also bore of "meet and greets" but I also have no creativity in plotting, so... there's a current-ish Meta that Lithia started having to do with an evil goddess killing the Queen and framing her daughter for it, starting a war between the Tokas and the Druids. So I suppose they could meet and discuss the going-ons and the possibility of the collapse of the pride. I'm sure Zelopytia would be a bit nervous of Azima at first, because she did not tend to her birth and would at first assume her a Druid because of that.

In addition, I have Livius needing a successful challenge to join the Stormborn, if you're up for that as well? I won't be offended if you aren't, because I'm sure the challenges are a pain, but I figured I'd toss him up. xD

Zelopytia and Azima can definitely chat up a storm about that. Azima wasn't born in the pride so I imagine she's trying to adjust to pride life just in time for the meta-plot-war to begin. xD

Tordenskall would be happy to accept Livius's challenge! I can probably set something up for them soonish if you don't mind waiting a bit. xD  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:18 pm
I know she's not listed but can we do some Cheshi and Abidemi RP! smile She has some news to tell her design loving sister lol.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:33 pm
AstoriaFallen
I know she's not listed but can we do some Cheshi and Abidemi RP! smile She has some news to tell her design loving sister lol.

CaliWolfe

-big thumbs up sign- I was actually just thinking about how Cheshi needs more rp, perfect timing! xD  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:39 pm
CaliWolfe
AstoriaFallen

CaliWolfe

-big thumbs up sign- I was actually just thinking about how Cheshi needs more rp, perfect timing! xD

I'm going to go start it now then. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:21 pm
CaliWolfe
Zelopytia and Azima can definitely chat up a storm about that. Azima wasn't born in the pride so I imagine she's trying to adjust to pride life just in time for the meta-plot-war to begin. xD

Tordenskall would be happy to accept Livius's challenge! I can probably set something up for them soonish if you don't mind waiting a bit. xD

Oh, perfect! I'll set that up tonight, then. And if you set up the challenge, that'd be perfect! Thank you~ <3  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:36 pm
CaliWolfe

I am here to demand family RP with Tollak! Inari and Dagny both are just returning home as new reavers with a thrall (Dagny's) in tow. While Dagny went along more for being able to leave the pride and collect things she would not be able to find in the pride's lands, Inari was dead set on reaving as everyone knows, and will probably be more active, and certainly is more forceful/violent about it.

Tollak should know the news! I can see Inari being braggy about it, Dagny less so. I was thinking maybe if he was around to welcome back bands from their vikings, and they could meet him there? Maybe they told him before they left? Or maybe Inari could seek him out to tell him the news? I DUNNO, IDEAS. XP

(I haven't forgotten about Dagny x Aaja. Dagny will be nervous this will make her bestie think differently of her, so RP for them sometime down the road is yes plz too. :3 But I'd like to finish their current one first I'M SO SLOW. *Headdesk*)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:43 pm
Light Atago
CaliWolfe

I am here to demand family RP with Tollak! Inari and Dagny both are just returning home as new reavers with a thrall (Dagny's) in tow. While Dagny went along more for being able to leave the pride and collect things she would not be able to find in the pride's lands, Inari was dead set on reaving as everyone knows, and will probably be more active, and certainly is more forceful/violent about it.

Tollak should know the news! I can see Inari being braggy about it, Dagny less so. I was thinking maybe if he was around to welcome back bands from their vikings, and they could meet him there? Maybe they told him before they left? Or maybe Inari could seek him out to tell him the news? I DUNNO, IDEAS. XP

(I haven't forgotten about Dagny x Aaja. Dagny will be nervous this will make her bestie think differently of her, so RP for them sometime down the road is yes plz too. :3 But I'd like to finish their current one first I'M SO SLOW. *Headdesk*)

I AM SLOW TOO. So we're cool bro, cuz we be slow buddies. Snail buddies? Snail mail? Where was I going with this...? Oh right, Aaja and Dagny rp in the future is a define yesplz.

I like the idea of Tollak conveniently showing up just in time to greet them as they come home. "Mom, Dagny? You're reavers too! -mainly tears of joy-" or having been told before hand and being super proud and bragging to everyone he knows about about it. xD

He'll be kind of jealous that Dagny has a thrall though, since Tollak really, really wanted to catch one already and hasn't yet. XP  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:47 pm
CaliWolfe

SNAIL MAIL BUDDIES.

I think it'd be funny if he was kinda near the border and went "WHOA! What are you guys doing there?!" XDDDD They kind of swept out- Inari got invited by an NPC Captain as a last minute kind of deal. Dagny even more last-minute, so it makes sense that they would not have been able to tell anyone before they up and vanished to go a-viking. XP

Plus manly tears of joy. I need to see dis. I can start sometime, hopefully, tonight. :3 hopefully  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff