Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:40 pm
» W e l c o m e

Hello, everyone! For those who are not aware, I'm coming back from a multi-year hiatus (the other day was one month of activity! yay!) and attempting to get back into the swing of things with some of my favorite shops, which includes SoA.

I had quite a few plots when I left that mostly concerned the metaplots of prides and prides in creation. Those seem to have fell apart (all of the prides my SoA were involved in disbanded save for the Bahari'mtoto, the Ulili-Mlindaji, and the Nchi'mahadhi) unfortunately. I honestly have no idea what happened (and I'm still deeply saddened by the loss of the Ukuucha'wafalme) and I sincerely apologize to any effect I had in disallowing the disbanded prides from thriving.

Anywho, if we had any RPs going (all dead RPs are listed in my journal) I'd be more than willing to continue them for whatever they were (cub RP, pre-meta RP) to be used for word count for breedings or what have you. Just let me know!

My preferred methods of contact are PM and Skype. My Skype is rouxlah, feel free to add me for easier RP/plot discussion.

Anywho, on to the pretties~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:58 pm
» P r i d e - B o u n d

This is where you'll find information on all the SoA that I own open for RP that are in prides. Border RP may be possible, depending on the pride. If you're curious, inquire~

User Image

Name ;; Faatina
Pride ;; Bahari'mtoto
Rank ;; Hlare
Relationship Status ;; Plotting? w/ Puh's Coduim
RPs ;; 4/5

Personality ;; Shy, sweet, and extraordinarily caring about those she becomes attached to. And she does get attached easily. Extremely loving of her exceptionally large family. Faatina fled at the first sight of the tsunami and is just now returning to the Bahari lands. She's currently nervous about reconnecting with her family; eager, but afraid they will be disappointed in her.
Looking For ;; Any RP! Especially family RP and with any kind faces willing to welcome her back to her home with open arms. A mate, at some point.

User Image

Name ;; Kuiga
Pride ;; Ulili-Mlindaji
Rank ;; Guard
Relationship Status ;; Single
RPs ;; 0/5

Personality ;; Quiet, contemplative, and intelligent. He's the "big brother"-ly type that lives for protective others. Kuiga absolutely loves nature and would spend all of eternity padding through the woods if he had the option. He's extremely moralistic and pious, a family man, and very distrustful of those he does not know (although it can be assumed that those of the Ulili he would know/trust regardless).
Looking For ;; Any pride RP! Believe it or not I've never actually gotten to RP this fella, so I'm a bit rusty on this pride.

User Image

Name ;; Dareia
Pride ;; Mwezi'Johari
Rank ;; Lady
Relationship Status ;; Plotting w/ Vivek
RPs ;; 1/5

Personality ;; Extraordinarily talkative and friendly. Confused w/ all the Mwezi drama. She has nocturnal awakenings (aka she rarely sleeps through an entire night), so she can often be found wandering around in the middle of the night, tired and lonely.
Looking For ;; Any RP! She's a new member to the Mwezi and would love some interaction in there while everything is going on. Mate plots.

User Image

Name ;; Adina
Pride ;; Likno Tis Zois
Rank ;; Constable
Relationship Status ;; Mated
RPs ;; 4/5

Personality ;; A reformed bad girl. Although she lived much of live embittered she's grown and blossomed as a lioness. Rather friendly with a calm, easy disposition. Older.
Looking For ;; Any general pridal RP would be wonderful!

User Image

Name ;; Enzi
Pride ;; Mimi'naona {Currently I/T}
Rank ;; Guardian
RPs ;; 0/5

Personality ;; Enzi likes to think of himself as a superhero; he's constantly trying to save others, whether it be from a rabid butterfly or tripping over a pebble. He believes his sole purpose in life is to ensure other's safety, and he's completely fine with it. He also likes to think of himself as very brave and, in some cases, "manly."
Looking For ;; General RP, pride RP

User Image

Name ;; Maelewano
Pride ;; Nchi'mahadhi
Rank ;; Hunter
RPs ;; 1/5

Personality ;; Very sweet and peaceful, Maelewano is the personification of her name. Though she prefers not to sing (but will when she must), she adores beating on the drums with her mother as well as crafting various tail ornaments for noise making (they're her favorite, at least!). Although she isn't shy, Maelewano comes off as so because she isn't extraordinarily extroverted. She prefers to sit back and in the background and observe rather than take the spotlight herself. She's extremely considerate and family-oriented and adores her pride with everything she's got.
Looking For ;; Pride RP? I know the pride's wildly inactive but any kind of pridal interaction would be great. I'd probably remove her from the pride (it's so extraordinarily inactive) but it is so much of who she is that I just can't bring myself to do it. Mate plots.

User Image

Name ;; Zelopytia
Pride ;; Tokakinjii
Rank ;; Governor (Mkoani)
RPs ;; 1/5

Personality ;; Gruff and scholarly. She used to be a chatty, friendly little cub but has lost some of that over the years, seeing the corruption of power that takes place within the Council. What she adores more than anything is knowledge and learning, so she's extremely fond of the Keepers of the pride. Overall, she's pretty friendly and puts herself out there (she knows she has to in order to do her job well) but tends to have fits of jealousy and quiet rage.
Looking For ;; Any and all Tokakinji RP! Another one that I've failed to really get out there.

User Image

Name ;; Shoidan
Pride ;; Firekin
Rank ;; Soldier
RPs ;; 1/5

Personality ;; He isn't shy in the slightest and enjoys the process of meeting others (moreso to introduce himself into their lives, therefore "enriching it" than making new friends, but whatever). He is, therefore, a rather confident fellow, except when it comes to his family. Where his siblings and mother (he knows better than to worry for his father) are concerned Shoidan remains heavily anxious. Although he understands they are all just as smart and capable as he is, he absolutely cannot help feeling protective of them. All he wants for his family (and, well, himself) is the absolute best. As an adult Shoidan will obviously love the fighting aspect of his pride, as it is a way that he can continually assert that he is capable and clearly better than everyone else. And a way to assert his dominance in being able to protect his family. That, too.
Looking For ;; Pride RP, family RP, flings, mate plots

User Image

Name ;; Tajan
Pride ;; Intaba'umbikezeli
Rank ;; Tarajal
RPs ;; 1/5

Personality ;; Tajan is quiet and skittish. Although he is a brilliant young male and naturally extroverted he prefers to hide that for the sake of keeping himself safe. He is extraordinarily attached to his family, having a particular fondness for his mother, and thus he is deathly afraid of being ousted from the pride. Tajan therefore keeps to himself, even being a bit withdrawn from his family, for the sake of his own protection.
Looking For ;; Pride RP, family; Interaction with other males within the pride that have the sight would be *w*

User Image

Name ;; Kyda
Pride ;; Schnee la Neige'milima
Rank ;; Snowman
Relationship Status ;; Testing w/ Kiya's boy
RPs ;; 0/5

Personality ;; Blank slate
Looking For ;; Pride RP, mate plots

User Image

Name ;; Tabansi
Pride ;; Kuroi'Nera
Rank ;; Warrior
RPs ;; 0/5

Looking For ;; Pride RP, flings, mate plot

User Image

Name ;; Pehmeä
Pride ;; Stormborn
Rank ;; Freeborn
RPs ;; 0/5

Personality ;; Struggling to fit into the Stormborn, eager and determined to become a lawspeaker
Looking For ;; Pride RP, family RP

User Image

Name ;; Ayize
Pride ;; Ithambo'hlabathi
Rank ;; Uzingeli
RPs ;; 0/5

Personality ;; Prejudiced & traditional
Looking For ;; Pride RP

User Image

Name ;; Kis'erela
Pride ;; Dov`Strunmah {Currently I/T}
Rank ;; Kiir Vahlok
RPs ;; 1/5

Personality ;; Rambunctious & childlike
Looking For ;; Anything!

User Image

Name ;; Ayaukuhime
RPs ;; 1/5

Personality ;; Extremely gentle, kind, and well-mannered. She's a total sweetheart. Although she's not completely selfless; she enjoys helping others, but mostly for the way it makes her feel about herself, not purely for the whole "helping others" part. She's prone to daydreams (like, completely-forgetting-what-she's-doing daydreams). Since kithood she's yearned to mate into royalty, but with the disbandment of the Kiingereza'nchi that dream has passed.
Looking For ;; Pride RP, mate plots

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:20 pm
» R o g u e F e m a l e s

This is where you'll find information on all the rogue females I've been hoarding~

User Image

Name ;; Kayitz
RPs ;; 0/5

Personality ;; She's the type that's actually sort of intelligent but plays dumb on purpose. Kayitz sees ignorance as a choice she'd gladly take over knowledge of all the bad things in the world. She's rather talkative, although her thoughts aren't always all there - Kayitz was known in her pride for being rather scatterbrained.
Looking For ;; General RP~ Hold off on any pride offers until her litter grows up a bit. (Zawadi is her daughter)

User Image

Name ;; Zawadi
RPs ;; 0/5

Looking For ;; Any RP~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:26 pm
» R o g u e M a l e s

This is where you'll find information on all the rogue males I've been hoarding~

User Image

Name ;; Livius
RPs ;; 2/5

Personality ;; Livius is... complicated. He's rather wise, but has little self-esteem and a rather large jealousy problem. He's prone to fits of anger and becomes quite unreasonable when that mood strikes.
Looking For ;; General RP! In the process of joining the Stormborn~

User Image

Name ;; Nyekundu
RPs ;; 0/5

Looking For ;; Anything!

User Image

Name ;; Kujali
RPs ;; 0/5

Looking For ;; Anything!

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:28 pm
Annnnnd open! 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:57 pm
User Image

I'd love for Nyota and Adina to meet. Nyota needs to find a friend that he can form an actual attachment to as opposed to just stargazing with a passerby one night and parting ways the next. I've thought of an interesting way that they could meet: Nyota is nocturnal and doesn't really think about whether he's sleeping out in the open or not during the day. I think it would be very likely that Adina could just trip over him, causing him to wake up and access the situation.

As a brief description of Nyota's character, he loves astrology more than anything else in the world. He loves stargazing all night long and has adjusted his sleeping patterns so that he sleeps during the day and comes awake for the purpose of staring at the constellations during all his waking hours. The only times he wakes during the day is when he's traveling to a new location that's rumored to be very good for watching the stars. It's very likely that he'll spend some of his time with Adina telling her every finite detail of the beauty of the stars and teaching her about the constellations and their stories, despite her not being able to see them.

Ruler of Everything
I'll add in my other darlings later, but for now, I'll just offer up Nyota. 3nodding

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:13 am
Oh man! I have Dareia's sister Atefeh, who'd love to see her again! She actually travels with the God of Leadership, Primitus, and she'd love for her sister to meet him! Especially since she's one of his mates. [She introduced the poor confused god to the concept of polyamory.]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:01 am
belloblossom

Hi you're the best 8D

Das Tor

Ohhh, you own one of Dareia's sister's?! That's wonderful! Their family is huge enough I figured one of them would show up. xD Would his owner (I believe Nova owns his, yes?) be willing to make a post or two appearance after the two reunite? I know Dareia would love to reconnect with at least some portion of her family.

Annnnd that's a wonderful solution to figuring out how to assimilate the Ukuucha banus into rogue ways - just change the rogue ways. xD

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:45 pm
I am seeking members for my I/T pride Indlovukati if it seems like a good fit for any of your wandering rogues. They are a family oriented warrior pride that is female dominated, but males and females live together peacefully.

For Adina (since she's not related XD)/ other girls
I have an old U'W member, Imarogbe, that currently resides in the harem pride Likno tis Zois that is lead by another former U'W member. He has always dreamed of caring for a large family and feeling needed.

Since the disbanding of the pride he had lost hope for his dream, but since he has found a new home I am searching for lionesses to join his harem. He is a kind, if not a bit mischievous, guy with a heart big enough to house the family he dreams of.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:45 pm
Big Hobbit

Re: Indlovukati
That sounds great! I actually did take a glance at the thread the other day and was considering throwing Kyda or Kayitz that way. xD I'll read through the info and see what I can come up with~

Re: Imarogbe
Oh oh oh yes yes that sounds perfect! I actually did see the Likno tis Zois and considered throwing Adina towards it for the purpose of re-normalizing her life and making her comfortable again, so I am more than willing to work that out! Adina's a total sweetheart and would love to settle down and feel useful once again. I'll go post an application for joining now~

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:57 am
Ruler of Everything

Awesome!

Ima still needs an rp in the pride to set up a harem officially, so if you are joining I can set up a meeting between them in the Likno once she's in.

And yes! I'll take any ladies for the Indlo, Anansi is the queen and is open for rp, as are my other girls in the pride  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:55 pm
Big Hobbit

Sounds perfect! I'll PM you once Adina gets accepted and we can set that up. :3 And I'll post in the Indlo thread once I decide who to throw at you and we can RP that out as well~  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:52 am
Updated a bit to add some cubbins and change a pride or two~  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:54 am
I GOT SOME LIONS FOR YOU!

First, for Maelewano

User Image

Judoc joined the Nchi with the group of warrior lions that came to them before the pride went on mini-hiatus. I know it's in the process of getting up and running again with new owners so hopefully it'll become active again biggrin Judoc is a blank slate right now but I've been itching to try him out to see what he's like.

For Shoidan

User Image

Sister Brasa! She's fun and friendly but very rough and tumble. She LOVES to play - duh, cub! - and would be totally down for some fun and mischief with her brother.

Ruler of Everything

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:31 am
Ruler of Everything

User Image

Enzi's brother Rior would love to catch up with his brother! Rior has been off fighting baddies in the rogue land, defending damsels and training young warriors. He trained an entire litter of Cheetons for one of his former pupils. He will soon be training a young leopard bent on revenge.

If Enzi wanted a role protecting people, the Mimi'noana could use more Guardians! It is a pride dedicated to seers, and the guardians protect the seers from anyone who wants to harm them or use their gifts for evil c:

Also
User Image
Aziz'Din is Dareia's brother! He is currently travelling with two former U'W lionesses, one of whom he likes and the other of whom he really dislikes haha. He would be happy to see his sister again c:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff