Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:06 pm
What is this about? Andranis has an actual long-term plot in mind again?!

Yes, friend, it's what it sounds like! And this one's not particularly time-sensitive, either! So if my brain piddles off somewhere else for a week, I can pick up right where I left off, ICly speaking for the lion in question!

Oh yeah, that's important, isn't it?

User Image

This is Mariam! What is her long-term plot? Good thing you asked!

What's her story? Well, I'm seeking to get her to 10 RPs! But these aren't just random RPs for the sake of RP I'm seeking, they're RP for the sake of PLOT. And there's a reason.

I seek to "ascend" her to be the Goddess of Poisonous Flowers.

What's that? Why the quotations on ascend? Because it's not so much ASCENDING, ICly(Though OOCly we can still call it that) speaking - It's UNLOCKING.

See, I've not hashed out the FULL details, but, inspired by others with similar deals(I know Bluefire's done it with Misfits... Sort of. And it's in Finar-si's back story and part of the original Firekin history), I determined that, ICly... She's a goddess trapped in mortal form.

She's fully aware, ICly, of what she was born as... And that she's in a mortal form as punishment.

And this is where a problem comes in besides RP - I can't, for the life of me, figure out WHY. The only detail I've come up with is that it involves Datura and his own ICly recent rebirth.

His rebirth WAS going to have to do with the pride that worshipped Uni, but with involved pride owners departing Gaia, that's getting an obvious rehash xD

Which is where everybody else comes in! Details on what I need help with... Are in the next post!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:34 am
Those missing details

As I said, there's details I haven't figured out beyond "Mariam is under a curse" and "It involves Datura" - And this is where I'm seeking idea help!

Why is she cursed? - Like I said, I only know it involves Datura and his rebirth. Any ideas would be loved! The ONLY thing I have for that is, she was directly involved, and for some reason it was malicious. What was the reason, though? Why would she kill her own father? Once that detail's hammered out, it can be discussed in some form of exposition RP with... Well, anybody xD

Are there more terms to her curse than living a mortal life? - Obviously, causing another god's rebirth when it's a parent domain, and as far as past life goes literal PARENT, would be a viable punishment depending on what she did... But is it ENOUGH? Are there tasks she needs to perform? I'm open to that idea, though up to 6, which could be accomplished in one RP each.

Who punished her? - I considered Xavier being the one to punish her, in his previous life, but OOCly at the time it occurred... He didn't have the RP to get the power to LAY curses, and still isn't there yet OOCly, so that's off the block. I'm open to ideas of which god would have punished her, and if their owner is the one to post, I'd love that to be her last pre-'ascension' RP!

Servitude? - I've considered her being a Thrall in the Stormborn until she goes "SURPRISE MOFOS, I GOT WINGS! PEACE OUT!", but I'm still up in the air. Somebody convince me!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:23 pm
The RPs

1. Wind in the willows (RP with Xavier)
2. ??? (RP with ???)
3. ??? (RP with ???)
4. ??? (RP with ???)
5. ??? (RP with ???)
6. ??? (RP with ???)
7. ??? (RP with ???)
8. ??? (RP with ???)
9. ??? (RP with ???)
10. ??? (Final RP, with ???)

I... I can't think of anything else right now... I HAVE NO FORM. Also, she has a mate in mind, so no mate offers, please ~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm
Poke poke ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm
Bringing this back up!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:23 pm
Friendly poke ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:40 pm
This sounds so awesome! I'd love to help you if I could though I don't know if any of my soas would be able too. ^^'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:09 pm
Andranis

Clearly she pissed off Datura. Maybe by claiming poisonous plants are better than all plants? To make her learn humility or learn about other types of plants he cursed her in mortal form. Maybe she needs to find the correct combo of plants to free her. I'd be happy to rp with her with of mine as she searches for the key to her release.

Now stormborn, I can offer Bousvor. He has a very possessive thrall who would be incredibly jealous he got another thrall, and will try to do anything to make sure they don't fall in love. Much hilarity to follow. Only condition with him is he won't take an unwilling thrall.

magnadearel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:24 am
magnadearel
Andranis

Clearly she pissed off Datura. Maybe by claiming poisonous plants are better than all plants? To make her learn humility or learn about other types of plants he cursed her in mortal form. Maybe she needs to find the correct combo of plants to free her. I'd be happy to rp with her with of mine as she searches for the key to her release.

Now stormborn, I can offer Bousvor. He has a very possessive thrall who would be incredibly jealous he got another thrall, and will try to do anything to make sure they don't fall in love. Much hilarity to follow. Only condition with him is he won't take an unwilling thrall.

How can he curse her if she's killed him...? xD But I do like the idea of her having to find specific plants!

She'd be something of an unwilling slave, yeah. Plus he'd have to take her mate, too. (At least falling in love wouldn't be an issue?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:50 pm
Andranis
How can he curse her if she's killed him...? xD But I do like the idea of her having to find specific plants!

She'd be something of an unwilling slave, yeah. Plus he'd have to take her mate, too. (At least falling in love wouldn't be an issue?)

Ah sorry. I didn't realize that she'd killed him. So as a goddess, she killed Datura, then gets stuck in mortal form?

Yeah that wouldn't work. Ah well.

magnadearel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:20 am
magnadearel
Andranis

Ah sorry. I didn't realize that she'd killed him. So as a goddess, she killed Datura, then gets stuck in mortal form?

Yeah that wouldn't work. Ah well.

Yup, that about sums it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:58 pm
Andranis

Right then. So why did she kill him? On purpose or accidental? How did she kill him?
Datura is the god of plants correct? Maybe he gave her a herbal mixture that once she transformed into a mortal was stuck there? Then before he died he dropped hints as to the plants she had to gather to mix up the antidote.

magnadearel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:17 am
magnadearel
Andranis

Right then. So why did she kill him? On purpose or accidental? How did she kill him?
Datura is the god of plants correct? Maybe he gave her a herbal mixture that once she transformed into a mortal was stuck there? Then before he died he dropped hints as to the plants she had to gather to mix up the antidote.

He is the God of Poisonous Plants 3nodding

And that's actually what I'm having some trouble with - Why WOULD she kill her own parent? She does feel regret(Fairly fast regret), and while she's come to terms with her regret and IS sorry, why DID she do it? And how? There's also the matter of which god or goddess was so mad at her for doing it that she was cursed into a mortal body.

It's like, I have parts of a puzzle and there's pieces that still need finding.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:40 pm
Andranis

And that's actually what I'm having some trouble with - Why WOULD she kill her own parent? She does feel regret(Fairly fast regret), and while she's come to terms with her regret and IS sorry, why DID she do it? And how? There's also the matter of which god or goddess was so mad at her for doing it that she was cursed into a mortal body.

Ok so she's poisonous flowers and he's poisonous plants? That's mighty close. *nibbles thoughtfully*

Ok lemme ask this. What is Datura like? Is he getting a rebirth out of this? While we are at it, what's her personality like if she has one. I feel like knowing this will help.

magnadearel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:59 pm
magnadearel
Andranis

Ok so she's poisonous flowers and he's poisonous plants? That's mighty close. *nibbles thoughtfully*

Ok lemme ask this. What is Datura like? Is he getting a rebirth out of this? While we are at it, what's her personality like if she has one. I feel like knowing this will help.

His current life is the rebirth. Mariam predates, ICly, his current life. Mariam was directly responsible for him being reborn(And he was lucky enough to be reborn into a litter instead of solo and alone... Like Xavier)  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff