Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What is the silliest glitch that you have experienced? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kara_neko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:16 pm
how goes it, loves?
i'd think it would be time for a new topic so:

k, what is the silliest glitch that you have experienced whilst playing the sims2?

mine would be the classic head in fridge glitch
(as shown in the parts of the sims2 site)
it only happens with the cheaper version of the fridge (in my case) lol.

[&i recently, from some site, downloaded a glass mesh for some appliances ^_^ it is rather c00l how you can see the plates in the diswasher &the products in the fridge. xD]

^randomness that has nothing to do with the topic rofl.^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:57 am
the silliest glitch thats a toughy  

E_is_for_eternity

billsabob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:48 pm
mine had to be like one of the coolest lol.... but its not really a glitch... i dont think, ive never heard it happening before... but i put on move objects and i accually placed my sims all on to one sim... so my dude was walking around with his whole family stangin on him... but it really sucked because i couldnt get them off... so all my other sims missed work and school so i just deleted them  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:41 am
Mine is SOO silly! cool The rides for my sims to go to school/work don't actually ride up to the mailbox anymore, instead they just stay at the spot where they first appear! It's so awesome because the kids will lose a grade for missing school and the adults miss work! Hahaha! [/sarcasm]

Really, it sucks. Also, I accidentally SAVED so now when the bus leaves, my kids will probably be taken away crying  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

kara_neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:23 pm
Rally_Pchan
Mine is SOO silly! cool The rides for my sims to go to school/work don't actually ride up to the mailbox anymore, instead they just stay at the spot where they first appear! It's so awesome because the kids will lose a grade for missing school and the adults miss work! Hahaha! [/sarcasm]

Really, it sucks. Also, I accidentally SAVED so now when the bus leaves, my kids will probably be taken away crying

LOL
i think you should do it anyways
because...i dont think they can just dissapear like that...
sometimes i use moveobjects for no reason and like, put the car in the pool. xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:07 pm
Nothing disappears. The car/bus just sits there...not moving... crying  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

kara_neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:49 pm
Rally_Pchan
Nothing disappears. The car/bus just sits there...not moving... crying

o_O lol
what an eyesore
does this only happen to one of your families?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:02 pm
So far, yes. I moved them to a different house to see if it stops. I already lost one kid ;_;  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

kara_neko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:22 pm
Rally_Pchan
So far, yes. I moved them to a different house to see if it stops. I already lost one kid ;_;

aww crying
thats sad.
i HATE losing sims D=
thats why i always use 'aging off' cheat
but wow, for you to lose one like that!?
its like the schoolbus of death x_x!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:50 pm
i find it funny how some sim women in TS2 end up choking to death during pregnancy from no apparent cause at all- the legendary SCS (sudden choking syndrome (sp?))  

Zwiebelsaft!

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:33 am
kara_neko
Rally_Pchan

aww crying
thats sad.
i HATE losing sims D=

It is! crying

Evil_Twin_V1.337
i find it funny how some sim women in TS2 end up choking to death during pregnancy from no apparent cause at all- the legendary SCS (sudden choking syndrome (sp?))

Oh. Yeah. That's soo great! *grumblegrumble* I lost one of my favorite sims to that! crying The very first sim I created when through that too and I freaked out xd Good thing I was frantically clicking on the grim reaper to see if I can do anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:02 am
kara_neko
Rally_Pchan

aww crying
thats sad.
i HATE losing sims D=
yeah- i'm going to go all emo when Tank Grunt dies... he was my favorite sim... my favorite SIM!!!!!  

Zwiebelsaft!

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:15 pm
Zwiebelsaft!
Thats never happened to me before. How does that happen?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:30 pm
Flabbagasted hamster
Zwiebelsaft!
Thats never happened to me before. How does that happen?

my sim was sick but then i didnt save it because it was my sister and i didnt want her to die exspecially since she had twins and a child! craziness  

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

WindhoesXP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:19 pm
Well..probably the wierdest one is the "seizure" glitch I get..Sometimes my sims just shake up and down or their heads shake back and forth at a fast pace..It was probably the most funny when a guy did it when he was standing infront of a toilet.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff