Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Acclimation (Falair x Qui) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:34 pm
The transition from living in Halloween town and moving into the tower went with relative ease. Taking up residence in the space next to her older sister's home, Falair had begun to make it a home. It wasn't the first time she had to do that. Create a new home in a new space. Though she had probably done it more than most Horsemen. The reserve, Halloween town, now the tower. She had quite literally consolidated all her stuff just to make it easier to move.

Though she was assured this time that it was a more permanent place.

Falair had done little exploring of the other Clan floors, mainly keeping to the Famine floor for now. There was much here to keep her busy. And so this day had her digging around in the Oasis. Hands buried in the dirt around the base of a particularity large and shady tree. Brown eyes focused on the earth before her. Beads in her blue hair clicking together with each bit of movement she made.

The mare was in her own little world, which wasn't unusual. Just happy to feel the earth beneath her fingers.

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:37 pm
Yayoi

For Qui, his days were uneventful, and painfully boring. He'd go about his usual routine of working out to keep in shape, both with his body, and wings. Plenty of occasions he would venture off to the forest, in secret hopes he may cross paths with another willing to accept his company.. and perhaps gain another relation. It was sad, really, the desperation he was starting to feel creep into his heart, and wrap itself tightly around his impulses, and subconscious. He really was lonely.

So far, his encounters with other horsemen had been... fleeting, and all fell short of any further interactions beyond one. It was rather disheartening, for the once jovial and outgoing stallion, to feel the lack of connection to his own kind so severely. While they'd all been through a lot, some more than others, with the termination of their native home... the broken connection that was once there. All his friends... his bonds...

Having left his nest from the higher floor, he was making his casual rounds, heading down to the lower levels to idly see what his other kin were up to. Glances were given, but nothing more. Lips pressing, Qui was prepared to just dive down, and glide to the bottom more quickly, when he gave pause as he noticed... something peculiar. On the Famine's level, he spied someone rooting about in the aquatic station that was brimming with life. Was there... something interesting over there? He found himself staring now, as if expecting some massive toad or worm of some kind to be pulled from the depths of the soil.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:57 pm
For the most part Falair had ignored anyone who had wandered by. Focused on digging until a smile came to her lips, hidden behind her face mark but the amusement reached her eyes.

"Found you." Fully sitting on the ground now, she placed slippered feet on the tree trunk in front of her. Grabbing what looked to be a little pink work sticking out of the ground with slender fingers she gave it a pull. Bracing her feet on the tree she pulled as hard as she could. Falair strained a little until a pink blob popped out of the ground throwing her on to her back.

"You're a good hider Reject. But I'm getting better at seeking. Only took me three days this time." The Anglocopter hmmm and hawwwed once Falair let him go. He flitted off to find another hiding spot in the Tower. "Wonder when its my turn to hide." She shrugged before flopping her back against the tree, reaching into a pocket in her leather apron and pulling out a thin black root. The mare pulled down her face mask and stuck the root between her teeth, chewing lightly. She crossed her arms, eyes slipping closed as she sat in quiet contemplation.

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:48 pm
Yayoi

Watching the strenuous pursuit for what was hiding beneath the earth, Qui craned his head some to try and get a better angle, which also lead him to creeping a little further onto the Famine territory. Intrigued by the determination the mare seemed to possess for dislodging what was firmly planted, he could just vaguely make out a wriggling piece of pink that was clutched within her hands. What... was that...?

Was it really a worm...?

He wouldn't be surprised, honestly, since the Famine stallion he'd helped move in last had a few wormy friends himself, that he kept on his person commonly. It seemed to be a pretty normal companion for their sort to tote around, or engage with. But he wasn't prepared for what was actually attached to the worm like appendage, making those sharp golden orbs blink with surprise once the mini was popped out of the ground. Shocked, he could only keep staring, trying to make logic of it. Looked like an aquatic... kind of... thing... but it'd burrowed into the ground? huh. His attention followed the blob of pink as it flew away, almost making a move to follow after it and retrieve for the mare... only to glance at her and notice the lack of care for the mini's dismissal.

Standing there, awkwardly now, he wondered if she had actually noticed it leaving. Or if it was in her care to begin with... or if those things just naturally hung out under ground like that. Realizing he'd gotten a little further into the territory, he felt a bit uncomfortable, wings twitching at his sides to adjust awkwardly. A hand lifted to his hair too, to tousle and run through it, in that natural uncomfortable gesture of his. Well... checking to make sure wouldn't hurt... right?

After a moments hesitation, he approached a little closer, sparing a small look to the mare, before his attention returned back to where the Anglocopter had left to, "You don't mind it getting away...?" he slowly inquired.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:29 pm
It was warm in the Oasis today. But it was a comfortable warm. Perhaps a bit too comfortable as Falair could feel herself slipping into a light nap. A soft snoring noise escaped her painted lips as the black root dangled dangerously close to falling into her lap.

But then a voice broke the silence and her head snapped up. Brown eyes slipping open half way as she tried to locate it's source a bit groggily. After a few blinks the stallions form came into view. She gave a groan as she stretched before remembering her face mask was down. Grabbing the root out of her mouth and she quickly replaced it. Giving a glance off in the direction the mini had puttered off in.

"He'll be back when he gets hungry. For the most part as long as he stays in Famine territory he's fine to roam around unharmed. No one would dare hurt Reject. Of course, he probably wouldn't know the difference between a gentle pet and a boot stomping his poor little snoot into the dirt. He's not too smart....or perhaps he's too smart...hm." Her gaze moved back to him, quickly gathering information about him. He was not Famine, of that she was pretty sure. The way he dressed, his muscular features and of course the wings. Well some Famine had wings but they weren't full feathery wings like this stallion had. Her quickest assumption was that he was of the War clan. Not that bad to look at really.

She moved to lay down on her side, propping her head up on an elbow. A smile formed behind her mask. "And what brings a stallion such are yourself to the Oasis today, hm? Trying to sneak in and see if some of the Famine mares are traipsing about nude in the water? I'm afraid you'll have to go to a bath house for that." Her smile slipped into a wide cheeky grin as she laughed and waved a dismissive hand in front of her face. She was still getting used to all the Clans being in one place.

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:54 pm
Yayoi

So that thing's name was Reject, huh? The poor thing looked like it'd been molded from some sort of strange putty, and somehow came to life. It sounded kinda interesting, as the mare went on explaining more about it. Couldn't tell between pain and something nice? That didn't sound good... But it sounded like she had things sorted out, so who was he to question?

Staring off towards the direction the mini had disappeared to, still, his attention took its time returning to the female, as questions were pointed his direction. He blinked a moment, pondering that very question himself. Why had he come here...? Shifting his weight, his arms lifted to cross casually across his chest, the tattoos painted along his arms shifting with the natural flex and adjustment of muscles. The proposed guess made by the Famine member caused him to crook a brow, and take a glance around. Did they really do that? huh. But his face remained pretty much now-placid as ever, giving a little shrug of his shoulders, and mild shake of his head, "Was on my way down, but wanted to see what it was you were working so hard at getting." one of his wings gestured ever so slightly to the various directions in which he mentioned; behind him to where he'd been standing, near the scaling stairs, and then to the ground for which the mare had settled on.

After a small pause, he gave a vaguely apologetic look to her, "Sorry if I disrupted."

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
She quirked a slender eyebrow herself. Perhaps it was his lack of reaction that puzzled her.

Rolling onto her back, she placed her hands behind her head. Letting her eyes slip closed for a moment. Falair crossed her legs tapping her right heel against the toe of her left foot a couple of times. "Its interesting to me that one of the War clan would have such concern for a creature such as that one. I can call him back if it would ease you?"

Sitting straight up, she placed an elbow on her knee. Leaning her chin into her hand, bright red nails stood out against her dark skin. "You're also awful apologetic. But ah... where are my manners." She moved to stand, brushing back the long veil behind her. Falair then brushed off her large puffy pants before finally extending a slender hand in greeting. "Falair Saab. Alchemist...well....Legacy Alchemist. I am actually in the process of changing my role in the clan."

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:25 am
Yayoi

He wasn't quite sure how to take her comment, which made his wings stiffen a little, before he answered with a small headshake. Maybe he was the only one here, of his clan, to have a soft spot for creatures? granted, he'd not come across any from the War alignment, so he really hadn't any means of knowing. Either way, he wasn't the same stallion he once was, so maybe the mare was right. "If it'll be alright, then it's fine." he concluded with.

The further inspection of his person, well personality, had him straightening up a little too. He felt under a magnifying glass, here... his few exposed traits being honed in as they were. It was nice to move off from him being the center of interest. With the introduction ignited, he let one hand drop from its folded position to join with hers in a firm, curt shake, as he was accustom to, "Quidel'shikoba. Quidel's fine, though." he paused, "Or Qui." he tacked on after a beat. Seemed to be a little nickname that Uru had given him. Made sense. Most had, back in the day, after all.

The title that was joined with Falair's name was enough to let his brows rise a little with interest. "Sounds like quite the high honor."

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:58 am
In all truth, Falair had little experience with those of other clans. So most of her comments were based on assumption from a distance. The name War brought about images of stone faced warriors who lived for battle. Where only on the battlefield their true nature, their design, could be observed.

She was glad though that he did not request Rejects recall. Half the time the creature was in the way. The mare suspected his intentions were of a helpful nature he just wasn't really helpful at all.

The mare mulled over his name. Filing it away.

"Not really. Being Legacy refers back to before this tower. Technically, in a sense, it makes me jobless." She tapped her pointer fingers together. "I can still do Alchemy yes but I don't have the abilities of a current Alchemist. My sister has subtly suggested that I try for Sage. Which I plan to once I am ready."

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:35 pm
Yayoi

It was a little odd, really, talking to another horseman. He'd encountered a few so far, since arriving, but it never really went all that far. And now, listening to the mare explain her status, rank, and all the nuances of it, Qui started feeling really... quite uninformed. Heck, he wasn't even sure where he fit in his own rankings, besides being at the bottom of the totem pole, being a mere guard.

Thoughts of perusing raising his status had come to him often, but... still stuck in the rut that he was, he found it hard to motivate to do anymore than roam aimlessly, hoping for some sort of connection. It was pathetic, really, but... he just couldn't find anything of interest. Well... he'd at least made one connection, but...

Pulling from his thoughts, his distant gaze readjusted to poise on the femme's eyes, show as to not seem disinterested. "Seems like you've got it all figured out. Lots of ambition." he praised casually.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:45 pm
Moving towards a large nearby rock, Falair sat upon it. Crossing her legs so that she could lean her elbows on her knees. Brown eyes fixated on the stallion as a slow smile slipped onto her lips. He seemed almost lost. The way he acted it seemed almost that he was wearing a shoe that seemed too small for his foot. Little use for its bearer and just a little bit uncomfortable.

"Not really. I merely have a vague path that may or may not lead to something." She leaned her chin in her hand, nails tapping against her chin. "You seem...." Falair paused for a minute before snapping her fingers. "Lost. How appropriate a word. Do you not have goals? Ambitions in life?" Her head slowly tilted to the left as she studied him some more. Fascinating. It was as if he were still living in the past that they all had fled from.

And then for a moment she saw Faiyum standing there instead of Qui. A frown pulling at the corners of her mouth. "You remind me of someone I know. Though much less drunk." The scene of finding her former mentor face down in a small patch of flowers played out in her mind. But it also brought back slightly more tainted and recent memories with it.

She pushed them aside.

"If you are looking for purpose I could give you one." Of course, it would benefit her most in the end. But he didn't need to know that.

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:35 pm
Yayoi

Qui was envious the mare even had a vision of some kind of what she wanted. He... had none. As she re-situated herself, he followed her path, blinking a little lethargically as he battled from getting too caught up in his own thoughts. With the attention veered back to him, he snapped his eyes to attention, stoic expression giving something akin to surprise as she pinpointed him right on the bullseye. He couldn't help but give a quiet, brief snort from his nose, dropping his gaze to just beneath her new perch.

Lost. Yeah. That sounded about right. That's exactly how he felt, and couldn't seem to shake. Sure he'd found one individual who would give him the time of day, but... even that wasn't a constant. Their meetings were so few and far between, and now he had...someone of importance. Smirking internally to himself, his wings gave a very subtle twitch of reserved frustration at his dilemma, "Yeah. I guess I am." he finally replied after a pregnant pause, fingers curling a little more in their clutched form, tucked under and atop his arms.

Goals, ambitions... sure he had those, but they seemed... unreachable, now. Or even possible. It was like a vague figure that was always hovering around, but not quite fully formed to be able to grab. Now? Now he didn't know what to do, where to go, who to be. Her remark on the familiarity didn't do much to spur him, as Uru had said something similar in regards to himself. It was funny how often he kept hearing this repeated phrase, yet the subjects seemed in far better places than he... in a much shorter amount of time.

Golden glazed eyes lifted back up again to meet hers as her offer was extended, a brow crooking just a hair with intrigue. "What did you have in mind?" it wasn't like he had anything better to do.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:48 am
Falair, in a sense, felt kind of sorry for the stallion. Being in the state he was just wasn't fun. Not at all.

Though she supposed she could relate a bit. After the fall of the islands she was lost. But once reunited with her older sister she had been found. Although in recent months everything she had had kind of slipped through her fingers. And until she had come to the tower her work and even she had been stagnant. She wanted to help though.

But part of her was also weary in helping.

She steepled her fingers together. "Once I become a Sage I will have the ability to tame creatures and I need strong Horsemen to assist me from time to time. Especially since I plan to work on taming some very large and very dangerous beasts." Quirking an eyebrow at him. "Interested?"

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:32 am
Yayoi

As the low down was given, his interest started to perk up, tightly folded wings exhaling a little with intrigue. Creatures... His natural soft spot for beasts of all shapes, sizes, and species couldn't resist the chance to interact with a whole slew of them. While he adored his mount, and their bond was stronger than any other, this sort of job sounded like it could maybe help break him out of the rut he'd been stuck in.

A subtle nod was given in reply, before a faint half-grin twitched at the corner of his lips, "Yeah, definitely." he confirmed fully. Hunting, and interacting with the creatures of his home had been a common past-time for him. Surely this couldn't be all that different. And hey, it'd give him something to actually look forward to, and maybe some new feathered, scaled, furry beasts to befriend.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:36 pm
His answer to her offer made her happy. Very happy.

Clapping her hands together, Falair grinned even more. "Good good! When the time comes I will call for you then. I would suggest staying limber and perhaps a good game of hide and seek."

Reaching into her leather apron, the mare pulled out a small notebook. Various pieces of paper stuck out from between it's pages. Make shift book marks. Each a different color. Each color meaning something specific. Flipping it open to a random page. "This is a book on bestiary. Some of the creatures in here are said to be extinct but I plan to prove other wise." Turning the book around so that he could see if he wished, there was a lot of writing, some original to the book. Other writing was Falair's scribblings. "It would be interesting to capture these 'extinct' creatures, no?"

musicaloner7

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces