Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:26 pm
Hey.

It's another lazy plot thread.

Basically looking to start some breedings or plots.

Always looking for prides to join, even if not with these particular SoA. I have tons without anything going on.

Quote me or PM me for the best results and responses.

I will add you to my AIM if you give me your name. I am carpetburnwicked but I'm on friends only.

Uh. Go for it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image This older lady is based on the T-Rex from Jurassic Park and Jurassic World! She is grumpy, but determined and soft on the inside. I have not played her before, so I'm looking for just about anything.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image It's a Tyrunt! You know, from pokemans? He's game for anything, has no home/pride, no mate/fling.

You got something nerdy? Nerdy things amuse me greatly. Doesn't have to be a pokemon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image This is Rosencrantz! She lives in the Suka'fumo. Let's do pride stuff! Has no mate/flings. Does have 'previously established' cubs from the plot. Won't leave the pride for a new one, but is open to anything else!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image I got nothin! She is as free as a bird and up for anything! I say anything, but I'm not too into really mean spirited or evil plots. At least not with a MLP.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:36 pm
User ImageWould like to find a pride/pack or something! Open to mates or flings because look how pretty!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:19 pm
User ImageThis lady has, of course, never been played! I don't think I would like for her to leave her pride, but she will go where the plots take her! If there is something good out there for a dragon lady, then okay!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image One of the princes of the Frozen Isles! Beyond that, he has never been played. He will stay a member of his pride, but can leave and explore as much as he likes. So he's game for rogue stuff, flings, mates, and all that good stuff >>  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:25 pm
User Image Never really been played! No home, no past. Looking for anything! He could be a bad guy, even. Who knows! He does have a chance of passing on edits, I believe, so there is that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image Blah blah blah no plots blah blah blah looking for pride blah blah mate or flings.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image A lion in the Tokakinji with not much going on. Would love a complicated mate plot, maybe with a druid, or just... any pride stuff. Not willing to change his home just yet, but looking for plots and stuff!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:02 am
okay this terrible plot thread is open  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:31 am
Lithiasaur

That wild dog really is super pretty >>
I've got a girl who he could fling or mate with!

User Image
If wild dogs could be fashion designers that would be Cheshi's dream job. She's always seen with a smile, along with some sort of new clothing creation she's been working on. She's one of the current alpha's daughters but that doesn't really mean all that much as far as positions go in the Tangambili.

Then for your stormborn girl I've got
User Image
Tollak thinks he's hot stuff but at best he probably comes off as juvenile. His whole life pretty much revolves around raiding and making fun of thralls. He's also really gullible and easily tricked which makes for some interesting encounters. (Such as one time where a thrall tricked him into thinking she was a captain xD) I figured they could hang out, or fling, or do something. anything really.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:13 pm
CaliWolfe
User Image
If wild dogs could be fashion designers that would be Cheshi's dream job. She's always seen with a smile, along with some sort of new clothing creation she's been working on. She's one of the current alpha's daughters but that doesn't really mean all that much as far as positions go in the Tangambili.

I would be game for a fling, or if they get along better then I'm open to anything! =D Apparently he does not even have a name because that is how awesome I am at being organized. Whoo!

CaliWolfe
User Image
Tollak thinks he's hot stuff but at best he probably comes off as juvenile. His whole life pretty much revolves around raiding and making fun of thralls. He's also really gullible and easily tricked which makes for some interesting encounters. (Such as one time where a thrall tricked him into thinking she was a captain xD) I figured they could hang out, or fling, or do something. anything really.

I'd love for them to meet. She's probably a little more serious, and would need someone to open her up a bit. She would probably like having fun and going on raids and things! Her name is Omluag.  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:49 pm
Lithiasaur
CaliWolfe
User Image

I would be game for a fling, or if they get along better then I'm open to anything! =D Apparently he does not even have a name because that is how awesome I am at being organized. Whoo!

CaliWolfe
User Image

I'd love for them to meet. She's probably a little more serious, and would need someone to open her up a bit. She would probably like having fun and going on raids and things! Her name is Omluag.

Awesome! I can probably set something up for these pairs sometime today or tomorrow if you don't mind waiting then.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff