Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:01 am
User Image
Ragnvard
He is a very large lion, though so is his brother so it seems to run in the family. He is a very smart, confident and suave male absolutely dripping with charisma. While he may be vicious to his enemies he is a harsh but dedicated Captain for his allies, investing time, training and knowladge to make them the best that they can be.

In the course of his war with his brother, Ragnvard covers great distances. As a red blooded viking he would have countless flings and many litters. Both in the roguelands, in other prides and at home. So I am looking for eligable ladies for him to fling with.
He is especially interested in strong bloodlines, so firekin, demons, etc
He currently has 10 finished rps, and is always collecting more.

Profile backstory

Won his place as Captain through the death of the previous Captain Arnljótr, having slyly plotted the former's death through his own reavers. Causing the best fighters to abandon him for richer prospects and filling the ranks with less skilled warriors and his own spies, before letting the band wander into an ambush, having heard of a group of Nguvu Tamaa warriors prowling the area from his own reavers and simply not passing the information along. As soon as he took control he brought in lions loyal to him and hand picked the best and most savage fighters from around the pride. Giving those lions most others wouldn't touch a spot in his group. They quickly came to be known as one of the most blood-thirsty bands in the pride.

War of Blood details

He is also open to being the bad guy in any plots!!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:01 am
[b]Lioness[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]History/info[/b]:
[b]# of rps?:[/b]

Flings planned:
Kiunguza : ex-firekin (Owned by Velveteen Angel)
Yessenia (Moose) -Posted
Reiselin (Silverlutz)  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:21 pm
Lioness: Yessenia - She doesn't have her pride cert yet, but she's a Freeborn.
Personality: A self-entitled brat, but dedicated to preservation of tradition/culture. She's very much an outrageously loud persona; meaning if she isn't seen, she doesn't exist. Yessenia has no qualms with hooking up with a male she barely knows, if it lands her a male as strong as her father, provided he has the proper rank. Despite her selfish attitude, she has little patience for those that cannot see the bigger picture and refuses to ally herself with the weak. She wants to create a strong bloodline herself for a myriad of reasons. 1) They can take care of her and 2) no one is going to mess with them. She absolutely hates being looked down upon, and will not tolerate weaker personalities in her cubs.
History/info: Yessenia is newly joined, and has barely known life outside of the U'W, much less one without her previous mate. She's had to put her father's self-defense lessons to the test (much to her displeasure) while on her own, and now that she has found her family once again, she plans on never having to use them again. (Or so she thinks)

Yessenia's father, harem mother, and sister (as well as her dad's new litter, eww) are in the pride. Her family is very militaristic, with a strong core and even stronger familial beliefs. She hates the fact that he brought Mitra along instead of her mother (she refuses to believe her mother disappeared. She thinks Mitra conned him into taking her instead) into the pride. She also doesn't like the fact that as a Reaver Mitra is the one holding the reigns of power in the family.

This fling would piss her family off royally! Not because of Ragnvard, oh no (though his reputation wouldn't help) but because he wouldn't be her husband. He would have to put up with a fussy family and pissy Yessenia for a long time, but his cubs would grow up strong.

As an added bonus, she's a big ol' girl. Yessenia is both tall, big boned and then just plain ol' chubby. To her being big is gorgeous. It means she's being well taken care of and being skinny is the sign of a pathetic life.
# of rps?: She has 6 complete rps, so if you're interested I could go with a 5 rp fling or kick it up to 10.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:11 am
Painted Moose

Hahaaa She sounds perfect. And like she will keep Ran on his toes! He has nothing against outlander families. So long as she dosn't make him work too hard for her favour (He knows he is quite the catch and expects females to know it too). He would be very amused with her families reaction. XD And I'd love to see her get all up in his face after the fact too. XD He will likely laugh at her family if they try and suggest he take her to wife, but he will certainly make sure their cubs are taught well, training them in the art of fighting himself.

5 rps are good, since I want him to have quite a few flings. He should also finally officially make Captain soon. Im working on his last rp for the rank change today. So by the time they fling he should be a Captain.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:04 pm
Tanakako

Awesome! <3 I need to apply for her cert already, lol. She's been in the pride for a while now and I've been slacking.

So long as he flexes his muscles and rank around her, while tossing in a few compliments, she'll fawn all over him. Trust me. I don't want to say she's easy, but...in some aspects she totally is! 8D /shot

Would you like to start up the rp or shall I? 83

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:25 am
Painted Moose

Awesome! <3 I need to apply for her cert already, lol. She's been in the pride for a while now and I've been slacking.

So long as he flexes his muscles and rank around her, while tossing in a few compliments, she'll fawn all over him. Trust me. I don't want to say she's easy, but...in some aspects she totally is! 8D /shot

Would you like to start up the rp or shall I? 83

Haha, he can do that easy enough. XD
If you want to thats cool. Or I can after the weekend. I've got a competition that Im super nervous about on Sunday, and start posts require my focus.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:36 am
Painted Moose

Sorry that took so long! Tagged now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:37 pm
Lioness: User Image
Personality: Despite her small size, Rieseln has a big personality. She's talkative and loves getting in to mischief, much like her father when he was young. She can be very sweet and caring, just like good ol' mom. Curious and playful, Ries wants to be friends with everyone and doesn't mind being the one to approach a face to get to know them. Her confidence sky-rocketed after she had a vision, since Seers are very highly prized in the Makono. While her confidence grew, her tolerance of pridal life dwindled, and she left to enjoy the adventure the rouge lands offered.
History/info: Rieseln was born in the rogue lands and joined a pride with her family when she was very young. Once she grew up she craved adventure and meeting new lions so she headed out into the rogue lands. She's had a litter - they're all adults - but doesn't keep in touch with them or their father at all. She's confident but far too trusting of others. I've been looking for a lion to take her as a Thrall, so maybe Ragnvard could be the one to find her and bring her back? I don't know if he keeps Thralls himself but I'd be fine with him taking her for himself. She's a Seer so maybe he'd find that something he'd want to have at his disposal.
# of rps?: None |D;;;; But if he does take her as a Thrall and you like the Seer bit, we can RP lots! Or I can do SRP XD  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:00 am
SilverLutz
Lioness: User Image
Personality: Despite her small size, Rieseln has a big personality. She's talkative and loves getting in to mischief, much like her father when he was young. She can be very sweet and caring, just like good ol' mom. Curious and playful, Ries wants to be friends with everyone and doesn't mind being the one to approach a face to get to know them. Her confidence sky-rocketed after she had a vision, since Seers are very highly prized in the Makono. While her confidence grew, her tolerance of pridal life dwindled, and she left to enjoy the adventure the rouge lands offered.
History/info: Rieseln was born in the rogue lands and joined a pride with her family when she was very young. Once she grew up she craved adventure and meeting new lions so she headed out into the rogue lands. She's had a litter - they're all adults - but doesn't keep in touch with them or their father at all. She's confident but far too trusting of others. I've been looking for a lion to take her as a Thrall, so maybe Ragnvard could be the one to find her and bring her back? I don't know if he keeps Thralls himself but I'd be fine with him taking her for himself. She's a Seer so maybe he'd find that something he'd want to have at his disposal.
# of rps?: None |D;;;; But if he does take her as a Thrall and you like the Seer bit, we can RP lots! Or I can do SRP XD

Hell yeah!!!! He would love another personal thrall (His current one is my own lioness and she will eventually be 'rescued' by the reaver she fell in love with.) Her seer ability will be of great interest to him, since he believes that the unique ability of seers is a very powerful asset. She will be treated much better than his current thrall because of her ability as well. He is activly seeking seers to add to his power base so he will pretty much do everything he can to persuade her to join him, from bribary to violence. However you want her captured. X3

Edit: Im assuming as his thrall she is open to breeding with him? lawl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:42 am
Tanakako

Yup, she'd be open for breeding with him. She wouldn't react well to violence but if he uses his charm she'll come with him, no questions asked. She likes friendly/flirtatious lions so if he plays that up she might never even know about his other side.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:08 am
SilverLutz
Yup, she'd be open for breeding with him. She wouldn't react well to violence but if he uses his charm she'll come with him, no questions asked. She likes friendly/flirtatious lions so if he plays that up she might never even know about his other side.

He will get violent if he has to, he does have quite the temper on him. But if she proves useful with her visions he will be a very attentive and charming companion. X3 She will certainly learn of his less plesent aspects though, as half the pride despise him, so she will hear rumours pretty quickly. Whether or not she believes them though.... X3

Did you want to set up an rp for them? I'm currently trying to catch up with the SB event tags. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:15 am
Tanakako
SilverLutz

He will get violent if he has to, he does have quite the temper on him. But if she proves useful with her visions he will be a very attentive and charming companion. X3 She will certainly learn of his less plesent aspects though, as half the pride despise him, so she will hear rumours pretty quickly. Whether or not she believes them though.... X3

Did you want to set up an rp for them? I'm currently trying to catch up with the SB event tags. lol

I can start one some time today, yup! Or at least ill try. If not today then tomorrow.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:17 pm
And here it is!

Tanakako

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:34 pm
He is still open for more!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:47 pm
Shante is a rogue. She has no set personality or RPs yet. :'D So I would love for her to get some RPs and a possible fling would be really fun?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff