Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illusionary Main
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:09 pm
User Image
This diary is meant to be private; please contact the owner before posting. This Illusionary is NOT FOR SALE, so don't ask.

Name: Tangia
Illusionist: Dulcea
D.O.B: March 19, 2005
Dislikes: Loud noises
Partial to: Ayame (sibling)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:29 pm
|| Table of Contents & Posting Rules ||

:: Table of Contents ::
- Ilu Main post
- Table of contents & Posting Rules
- Important dates
- Tangia
- The Illusionist
- Family
- Friends
- Photo Album
- Possessions
- Reserved
- Reserved
- Reserved
- Old Journal

:: Posting Rules ::
Any NPCs or shop owners may post.
Any Illu owners may post.
Any friends may post.
Any other people may post when dropping off gifts.
PM or IM me if you want to RP.
Always be IC when posting.

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:29 pm
|| Important Dates ||

March 20th, 2006
Growing up can be hard, and it's evident in the eyes of toddler Tangia. She wears no smile, and her eyes are blank, but she does not feel hatred for anyone. Peace seems to be her main goal, though not for herself. Her speech is advanced, and she seems to speak from the heart of someone much older. It's unknown as to whether or not she remembers all of her past now, as it's not something she likes to talk about. Everywhere she goes a small red butterfly follows her, and she's developed a strange red marking on her right forearm and wrist.

April 9th, 2005
Tangia was freed from her dream world when she finally let go of the past to start things fresh. Her form is becoming stable, and she appears as a small child with bloodstained rabbit ears.

March 30th, 2005
Tangia was trapped in her dream world and the meaning of that name came to her. Ayame was her sister, her only sister, and they fought. She prays that she will be able to learn more about this and what happened to drag such a rift between them.

March 27th, 2005
The red butterfly, Ayame, seems to trigger some memory of her past life. It's obvious that they knew each other, though the connection is still unknown.

March 23rd, 2005
Tangia was placed in the care of Ul Russo. She doesn't exactly have a physical form, but she makes it very obvious that she exists. She is in the form of a pink rabbit, and apparently she arrived at the same time as a red butterfly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:33 pm
|| Tangia ||

User Image
:: General ::
Name: Tangia Russo
Illusion: Pink rabbit over the moon
D.O.B: March 19, 2005
Dislikes: Loud noises
Partial to: Ayame (sibling)

:: Physical ::
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Pink, blank
Hair: Grey, worn long and wavy with a pink ribbon
Traits: Strange red marking over her right forearm and wrist, bloodstains and a small cut on large rabbit ears. Followed everywhere she goes by a red butterfly. She wears a wish stone from her infancy on a chain around her neck.

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:37 pm
|| Illusionist ||

User Image
:: General ::
Name: Ul Russo
Race: Human

:: Physical ::
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Short and blonde
Build: Tiny, about 5'1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:43 pm
|| Family ||

User ImageTeagan
Tea has... A lot of energy that he doesn't always use in the right way. He's what Mora has told her a lot of people consider 'hot' and he spends most of his time working out or watching himself in the mirror. He gets a lot of phonecalls and comments from girls, but there seems to be just one girl that he really likes. Tangia gets along fine with him, but they don't have very much in common.

User ImageLiang
Tangia has a symbiotic relationship with this older girl. She has found that the Feng-Huang girl shares many of the same personality traits that she herself does and they seem to get along well. They regularly spend hours together without either of them ever saying a word, and that relationship seems to work fine for them.

User ImageIlori and Isaura
Tangia seems to get along better with soft, quiet Ilori than her outgoing sister Isaura. The two are faeries, born of gems, and because they have such a strong relationship with each other as sisters, they are well loved by Tangia. She wants her relationship with Ayame to be like that, and so she spends a good amount of time around them just watching them.

User ImageJack
Tangia sees the trouble that Jack is in both emotional and physical. She believes that if she doesn't do something to help him he will fall into a vicious cycle. He is already violent without any sort of cause and it only seems to be escalating as he gets older. Tangia had a strange encounter confronting him, and she sports a few small scars on her stomach because of it. She refuses to give up on him though, and was relieved when she heard that he would be talking to a therapist along with her.

User ImageAriannie
Tangia hasn't had very much interaction with Ariannie, but she has found that she is far too high energy and in your face. She refuses to let things be, and though a good spirit is respected, she still makes herself seem rude and tends to alienate the quieter girls like Tangia and Liang.

User ImageMora
Tangia spends a fair amount of time around this sweet female Reli. She's one of the oldest girls in the house and though she tries she isn't always the best maternal figure. Always one to take the lead, Mora finds herself being tailed often by the younger girls, including Tangia, and her brother Roscoe.

User ImageRoscoe
Roscoe is more of Liang's role model, but Tangia likes him as well. He usually has something sarcastic to pop into the conversation, especially when it concerns teasing his older sister. His energy level is fairly high, but he uses most of it just being around kids rather than venting on sports like Teagan does. Occasionally he will go running with the younger boy, but he seems to get bored of it. Tangia respects him as she does most others.

User ImageBrooke
This little chick doesn't get along very well with Tangia. She bites and snaps and makes far too much noise, but she's one of the few who do get along with Jack without insulting him, and Tangia respects her for that. They don't spend much time together, but that's probably for the best.

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:47 pm
|| Friends ||

Tangia doesn't remember most of her friends from before her accident and her recovery, but a few still stick out in her mind. As she grows she will probably meet those she has forgotten again and gradually remember them.

User ImageAyame
This girl seems more calm than she used to. She's Tangia's sister, and was also her murderer in her past life. The two shared a cruel mother who pressured Ayame to be like Tangia, calm and quiet, and so eventually the girl snapped and killed her sister. Tangia has since learned that Ayame was killed by their mother shortly afterward. She harbors no ill will against Ayame, and has completely forgiven her for what happened.

User ImageEvelyn
Tangia met Eve in her dream world. The cheerful fairy was a good friend to her, and she would like to meet her again. She doesn't know why the memory of the fairy was one of the few that remained, but maybe she'll find out later in life.

User ImageBlackfell
Tangia doesn't remember where she met Fell, but she does remember what he was like. He made her laugh and he was easy to be around. But most of all, he made her forget about her problems for a brief while. She hopes to see him again sometime.

User ImageAurelius
Tangia met Aure when the dragonfly girl was just a baby. But since then the girl has developed into a bright inspiring teenager. They seemed to get along well a short while ago, but who knows when they next meet?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:54 pm
|| Photo Album ||

User Image
After a long recovery Tangia was stable enough to grow into a more matured form
However, she still seems to be a bit older than her form shows

User Image
As her form became stable Tangia had a bad accident.
She was injured and spent a good deal of time fading in and out of a coma.

User Image
Things are starting to make sense now...

User Image
Tangia as an Atunion, she looks so sweet

User Image
Her dreams, they were so clear, she seemed so happy. Maybe she can have this again?

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:59 pm
|| Possessions ||

User Image
This gem was part of Tangia's quest to be reborn.
It pictures a broken heart and it seems to put her at peace.

User Image
A wishing stone that Tangia recieved from a butterfly at Easter.
Currently she wears it on a chain around her neck.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:01 pm
|| Growth Requirements ||

TODDLER-->CHILD
2 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective | x x |
5 other posts of any kind | x x x x x |
3 PRP/PDs/ORP w/another Guardian/Illu | x x x |
2 "dream" posts (or one REALLY long one; come on, don't be lazy here) about a possible past-story OR self-discovery of any kind | x x |
1 "change" post describing the change from toddler to child | x |

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:05 pm
|| Reserved ||  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:08 pm
|| Reserved ||  

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:17 pm
|| Old Journal ||

Tangia's old journal can be found here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:43 pm
|| May 25th, 2006 - Contemplating||
Dictated to Mora

Since I have grown a bit older, some very strange things have shown themselves. Like my speech for example. Not only is it advanced, but I hardly remember a word of the Italian I apparently spoke as an infant. English seems natural to me, and words come easy enough. I do not understand why some people are interested in this. After all, it's just like walking, right? I went to church for the first time, that I remember at least, and it was wonderful. They say that God forgives everyone if they just ask Him to, no matter what they did or how long ago it was. Does that mean that He could forgive Ayame? Even though she sinned a lifetime ago? I do not hold a grudge against her, and I do not hate her. As I remember more and more things about my past, I realize how hard things must have been for her. Our mother was a cruel woman, but I always just thought that Ayame deserved every punishment she was given. I am thankful to my new family, they have been so helpful through everything so far and I know that they would not abandon me now. I worry about some of them though. Mother surely overworks herself, Liang is always worried that someone will think her rude, and Jack is... Jack needs professional and spiritual help. I have tried to befriend him, and but will take a long time before he considers me a friend. They say I am depressed, and I suppose they may be right. I told Mother that I would talk to someone, but only if Jack did as well.  

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:36 pm
|| [PRP] Reflections (Tangia and Aure) ||  
Diaries

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items