Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Preparation Drabbles (Soren/Neru) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:45 pm
Gotta read it all

Soren smothered another yawn with his palm before reaching down to flip the page, eyes starting to drag along the lines.

The tower was mostly silent by now, the faint stirrings of early risers getting up to start their days well muffled by the thick walls of their quarters, but still he was up, pouring over the final chapters of a rather hefty tome.

Of course next to him in a stack were several more books on the same subject, along with containers stuffed with scrolls. Handwoven or Storebought: Can l Your Foal Tell the Difference? Joining Fear: How to Ensure Success! Foals: The Formative Years and You

He wasn't sure how long he'd been sitting there reading, his cup of tea long since gone cold, the giant slice of apple pie long gone with only crumbs remaining. Still, there was so much to learn, so much to cover, and he could finish at least this one book before he went to bed.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:19 pm
Gotta read it all

Nergui had gone to bed some hours earlier, though Soren's absence was not easily ignored, even in sleep. She had tried, for a time, and had managed to drift off periodically, but at a certain point enough was enough. The mare slid from their large bed, bare feet silent on the cool stone floor as she drew on a silk robe and headed through their quarters to the library.

He was where she'd expected to find him, hunched over the same book he'd been working on when she'd turned in for the evening, though the volume of pages had shifted dramatically from one side to the other. He was very nearly finished with it when she slid up behind him and placed a small hand on his shoulder.

You need your sleep, my love. It was soft and just a touch chiding, but her touch was gentle as she slide the tips of her nails along the back of his neck beneath the warmth of his hair.

ramenli

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:57 pm
Gotta read it all

He'd been lost enough in the pages that her touch was a surprise. She was one of the only, if not the only, person that could come so near without having him react, and he let himself lean into her touch. There's just one chapter after this, he explained, trying not to think of how his reading had slowed as his exhaustion grew.

The feel of her fingers in his hair was soothing enough that he could easily fall asleep right there, and it took a moment for her presence to truly sink in. If she was here than she was not in bed. I didn't wake you did I? There was a tinge of worry to the question, and he hated the thought that he might keep her from getting her proper rest. Perhaps it was time to turn in after all, the chapter would be there in the morning.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:41 am
Gotta read it all

Mismatched eyes dropped to the book in his hands, then rose again to meet candy apple red. Expression lost somewhere between patience and impatience. in a way. the bed was too large to be comfortable without him there to help warm the sheets. She was used to falling asleep to the sound of his deep breathing and the weight of his arm draped across her her hip.

The books will still be here when you wake, love. I can feel how tired you are. the priestess picked a scrap of parchment up from the desk and lay it over the page he'd been reading, then pulled the book from large hands to close it. Come to bed, my love. although soft, the tone of her thoughts left very little room for refusal. She set the book down, then reached for his hands, pulling on him gently.

ramenli

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:22 pm
Gotta read it all

He gave in to her will, finding it easier to put the book away with her insistence. It felt less like giving up in a way, less like he wasn't doing enough. The simple obedience had him yawning, getting up without putting his weight on her hands though he knew she could handle it and moving after her toward their chambers.

Beejoux
IDK just wrapping up this drabble

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm
Nursery rhymes

She was standing in the doorway of the room they had selected to be the nursery, arms folded, one hand up to lay delicate fingers against her chin. She'd been standing there for a few minutes now, head turning slowly to take in the walls, the window, the floor. Placing furniture in her mind, designing the room, over and over.

ramenli

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:48 pm
Nursery rhymes

He caught sight of her, standing there in the doorway, seemingly lost in though and as beautiful as ever where she was. He moved to her, letting his hands drift up and then resting them on her hips, looking into the room.

Show me?

A master at work

Finding a book about feeding foals had been illuminating, the thought of canning a revelation. It was still a while off, the need for actual food for them, but it was something Soren was already prepared to consider.

And test.

He tested in batches, tasting before it was all pureed together, then tasting again to see. Apple sauce was a favorite of course, but there were so many flavors he could add. Delicate dashes of cinnamon to introduce the spice but not over power, other fruits to brighten the dish. Coaxing FEAR into submission so that his child, his child would be the best fed foal in the history of the clans.

Beejoux
Feel free not to reply to the second one, I just wanted to make it canon :'D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:45 pm
Nursery Rhymes

She felt his approach before his hands had even touched her, and laying her's on top of his, she leaned back against him, smiling.

Show me, he'd said. So she did, opening that connection between them so he could see what she was seeing. The various arrangements of furniture, of pigmented walls. She let him see all of it.

ramenli
Lol, the baby food one. xD

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:14 pm
Nursery Rhymes

The images flowed from her mind to his, taking the room and transforming before his eyes.

It was simply a masterpiece, expected but still appreciated. What can I do to help?

Beejoux
You know I couldn't resist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:27 pm
Nursery Rhymes

She slid her hands over his, lacing their fingers as she tipped her head against his chest so she could look up at him. Help me make it real.

It would take some time, a week or more, to get everything the way she had been imagining it, but it would be perfect, she knew it.

ramenli
xD

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:01 pm
Nursery Rhymes

Of course.

His mind was already whirring into action, trying to figure out what supplies they already had and what they would need to add. What furniture should be purchased versus what he should try his hand at making, the best place to buy the paint needed to match her vision.

I'll work on emptying the room first, he decided. From there they could paint or change things as necessary, then fill the room with the new things they might need.

beejoux
Work has sapped my creative drive. I've barely written anything this past month and I'm so sorry about the wait.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:23 pm
Nursery rhymes

A wonderful idea, my sweet.

Nergui turned in his arms to lay palms against his chest, leaning in against him. Soon we'll have the pitter patter of tiny feet thrugh our halls. Are you excited, my love? She could feel that he was, but still she asked, lips curled up in a coy little smile as she ran fingertips over the stitching in his tunic.

ramenli
It's okay bby! I was really busy for like a month solid.

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:29 pm
Nursery Rhymes

Yes.

That was it, as simple as it was. But she could feel what he couldn't put into words: the longing, the pride. I wish they were already here, even though I know it's better that we're taking the time to prepare.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:02 pm
Nursery rhymes

Fingertips drifted upward until she was cupping her stallion's cheeks. Soon, my love. Very soon. Patient and impatient all at once, but everything had to be perfect. They needed the nursery, they needed the crib, and the priestess believed they needed this time, as well. To be sure, absolutely sure, they were both ready for this.

It seemed to her they had the latter taken care of. There was no more doubt her guardian's mind, and there had never been any in her's.

ramenli

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:04 am
Field Trip

So far as foals went, there were few enough where the horsemen were concerned. The Clans had been through dishevel and for a time the focus had not been on producing young.

So to experience taking care of a newborn Soren found himself among the citizens of Halloween. More specifically: at Pumpkins'R'Us.

Brightly colored everything assaulted his senses and wails were scattered throughout the store.

This was a mistake. He would learn more elsewhere. Hopefully.

Beejoux
Random side drabble! Maybe they should both go together and interact with a newborn?

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff