Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] I will think of a title (Ryu x Buluukoza)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image

Ryu had found a pile of leaves and he was as happy as could be. The dark green male was slithering as fast as he could be in and out of his pile of leaves. He managed to keep his laughter down, it was one thing to act like a child going back and forth but he couldn't giggle like a little girl on top of that.

Ryu had had a fun childhood and he hardly saw a reason to grow up anytime soon. He had managed to leave his parents care and he was living on his own, but that didn't mean he acted like an adult at all. He was only responsible for feeding himself and some days he forgot to even do that.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:42 am
User Image

Buluukoza had much to do and little time to do it. She wanted to get herself something large and satisfying to eat so she wouldn't have to worry about feeding herself for a good long while. Hunting without limbs wasn't as easy as some seemed to think, so she was glad one good meal could last her for weeks.

However, her hunt for food came to a sudden stop when she spotted another snake not far from her. He seemed to be... playing in the leaves? She frowned thoughtfully, slithering her way over.

"What are you doing?" She asked him without hesitation.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:53 am
Cajanic

Ryu froze have buried in leaves when he heard the voice. He was confident he looked like a fool with his head buried in the leaves but his tail hanging out just flickering slightly. He slowly moved out of the leaves and circled back around to face the female who had spoken to him.

"I uh I" he realized he didn't have any sort of excuse for doing what he had been doing. He stayed quite for a few moments trying to figure out what to say. He was embarrassed the female had caught him at all. It was one thing to not grow up but it was another to be caught doing childish things by a rather attractive female.

"I was playing?" he finally answered, though he answered as if it was a question. He offered her a timid smile. "My name is Ryu" he told her. He coiled himself up a bit keeping the warmth in and left just his head upright to speak to her.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games