Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:56 am
User ImageIC

This is Karaliskas Hinokosdottir. You can call her Karaliskas, or Lissa, if the two of you are good friends.

Lissa is looking for a husband.

You see, she and her two best friends are very competitive. One of them has already married a reaver and raised his cubs to adulthood. The other is...struggling, but she's at least engaged and has a captain to fool around without outside of her arranged betrothal. Lissa is very single, and she doesn't like it, so she's just a little desperate to find herself a husband so she can keep up.

Lissa is a Stormborn lady, which means she can hold her own in a fight, but would prefer that her husband be a good enough fighter that she shouldn't have to. A lioness's place, she believes, is beside a warrior husband or in his home, raising his sons (and daughters) to be the next generation of Stormborn legends.

What this means is that while she may be a little desperate, Lissa still has standards. Both her parents are outlanders and she thinks it's important to infuse old blood in her family line to lend the enormous tribe some legitimacy. She will not consider marrying an outlander, or an illegitimate son, or a freeborn. All others, she will consider.

tl;dr
Looking for an old blood reaver or captain for a mate. No bastards need apply.

OOC
I would like there to be more to their relationship than a single RP together for the purpose of cubs and then never interacting again. I would like to do a few RPs where they're getting to know one another/courting, and some of their married life, pre- and post-cubs. However, I can be an RP flake, so you may have to poke me and remind me of plots.

tl;dr
I want plots but I can be a flaky RPer.

4/5 RPs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:01 am
All interested suitors, please fill out the following form, I guess?
[b][color=purple]I'll make you my purple princess![/color][/b]
[img]Your lion's image here[/img]
[size=11][b]Lion's name:[/b]
[b]Is he old blood?[/b] (That is, were both his parents born in the pride?)
[b]Is he at least a reaver?[/b] (Captains are fine, too, but lawspeakers don't interest Lissa).
[b]Plot ideas?[/b] (I'm flexible and very interested in plotting things for her, so please, toss them at me).[/size]
[quote="Princess_Feylin"][/quote]

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:27 am
Oh, perhaps Torbjörn could awkwardly try to court her and fail miserably then? xd Old blood, but just a flower blooded Lawspeaker...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:17 am
I'll make you my purple princess!
User Image
Lion's name: Halvdan (Torfastsson)
Is he old blood? Sort of. His father was old blood, but his mother was a thrall. So she was in the pride, but not of very impressive rank. Both are now deceased. So it depends on how nitpicky she is (or I guess how closely she investigates his ancestry)
Is he at least a reaver? Yes
Plot ideas? He'd be the perfect "fixer-upper" for her! He's already a reaver, and he was one of the ones in Warlord Ruzskis band when he went on his impossible quest. She could totally try to "improve" him...

I don't think he'd try to become a Captain on his own, but he might make attempts to rise in the ranks in order to please a pretty young wife... No promises about success in the matter, but I think it might be good character development for him to try to impress her and try to make her happy.

I wouldn't mind a slightly rocky relationship where he sometimes fails to meet her high standards, and will have to try to do better.

Princess_Feylin

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:47 am
Grandpa Phlegyas + her aunts just got in (well I need to get them certed but he won the duel and is claiming them) in case you ever just need rp to bump up her count. Unfortunately I don't have any old blood fellas for her, but I'm always rooting for a Phle descendant to find happiness. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:17 pm
Puhterodactyl
Grandpa Phlegyas + her aunts just got in (well I need to get them certed but he won the duel and is claiming them) in case you ever just need rp to bump up her count. Unfortunately I don't have any old blood fellas for her, but I'm always rooting for a Phle descendant to find happiness. heart
She should definitely meet some more of her family. Her mum told her about the demons, of course, but she's never had much to do with any of them. Maybe they could offer to help play matchmaker?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:14 pm
I'll make you my purple princess!
User Image
Lion's name: Truls
Is he old blood? Only half-old blooded... but hear me out!
Is he at least a reaver? Yes, as soon as I finish his RP
Plot ideas? I know he falls at the first hurdle... He's old old blood on his father's side, but his mother is Gaved's saltwife/former thrall.

Buuut she could totally string him along even if she ends up dismissing him. He'll work on becoming a Captain regardless (since he can't let the terrorists his brother win), but it would be fun if she egged him on and then ended up marrying another lion... And it might be fun for her to have one of the brothers and be allowed to flaunt him (unlike her two-timing friend)

This all sounded better in my head, but hopefully some of it makes sense/sounds appealing.

Princess_Feylin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:33 pm
Princess_Feylin
She should definitely meet some more of her family. Her mum told her about the demons, of course, but she's never had much to do with any of them. Maybe they could offer to help play matchmaker?

yesssssssssssss - and Phle knows he has family within the pride, that and how unmistakable his purple is I'm sure they could piece it out between the two of them. c: Phle will probably be in a big hurry to become a reaver, maybe he'll meet some nice reavers/captains for her while he's out viking  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:48 am
Must.... resissssst!

Or but... would she be interested in Samael at all?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:44 pm
Annchen
I really like Halvdan, but I'm not sure how Lissa would feel about his mum being a thrall. Her own mother was a saltwife, and she's trying to elevate her station.

She'd probably be skeptical about Truls for much the same reason, but the idea of her flaunting Tall's brother is definitely appealing.

Tanakako
Isn't Samael outlander born? She would definitely find him attractive, but ultimately unacceptable as husband material.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:49 pm
I'm up for RP or plotting with any of them if you want. I don't mind playing out things that go nowhere if that's what she decides smile .  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:32 pm
Princess_Feylin
Isn't Samael outlander born? She would definitely find him attractive, but ultimately unacceptable as husband material.

Nope, he has Stormborn parents according to my journal. But they aren't anything to write home about, just your average Vikings. I never actually wrote about them... So they obviously had no notable role in either the pride or in Sam's life. Nor is he a captain, though now he has fallen into Ragnvard's band he is discovering he is not as evil as he thought he was. XD

Totally offering because I think black painty lion and purple lady would have the prettiest cubs, XD And he has yet to get any kind of long-term plot. I almost feel bad though because he is still a d**k. And you have already got Raskogr to deal with, XD Who is an even bigger d**k in different ways. Lol

He can always be a jilted suitor or something. I love tossing him at ladies who are waaaay out of his league only to watch him get shot down, x3 Its fun,  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 pm
Tanakako
Princess_Feylin

Nope, he has Stormborn parents according to my journal. But they aren't anything to write home about, just your average Vikings. I never actually wrote about them... So they obviously had no notable role in either the pride or in Sam's life. Nor is he a captain, though now he has fallen into Ragnvard's band he is discovering he is not as evil as he thought he was. XD

Totally offering because I think black painty lion and purple lady would have the prettiest cubs, XD And he has yet to get any kind of long-term plot. I almost feel bad though because he is still a d**k. And you have already got Raskogr to deal with, XD Who is an even bigger d**k in different ways. Lol

He can always be a jilted suitor or something. I love tossing him at ladies who are waaaay out of his league only to watch him get shot down, x3 Its fun,
Hey would you still be up for this? It'd have to be a mate plot, because Lissa's not about being a bad girl and flinging, but...maybe yes? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:56 am
Princess_Feylin
Tanakako
Princess_Feylin

Hey would you still be up for this? It'd have to be a mate plot, because Lissa's not about being a bad girl and flinging, but...maybe yes? biggrin

Yesss I would!! He still has nothing going on besides annoying Svana's sister and a rogue fling.
It would be awesome for him to suddenly find himself unexpectedly tied down. Lol As he believes he is such a Casanova. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:48 pm
Tanakako
Princess_Feylin

Yesss I would!! He still has nothing going on besides annoying Svana's sister and a rogue fling.
It would be awesome for him to suddenly find himself unexpectedly tied down. Lol As he believes he is such a Casanova. XD
That sounds good. She won't really care about rogue flings as long as he doesn't bring the cubs home. Her own family suffered from that and she won't want to deal with it.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff