[Mate Search] Moooostly Bahari at the moment... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:30 am
Welcome to muh mate search thread~!

At the moment I'm currently looking for mostly Bahari mates (cause they need some luff), but their requirements are going to be fairly open in that respect.

I do have some plots centred around some of them so if you can fit in to those plots as well, that would be awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:35 am
Bahari'mtoto

Be mindful, the Bahari'mtoto are monogamous so they life mate, if you would like to mate with these guys, they should be your lion/lionesses one and only!

Ram

User Image
Name: Ram
Pridal Role: King
Completed RPs: 10
Requirements:
The female must be prepared to join the Bahari'mtoto and stay. She will be part of the royal family and her children will become royalty as well. It's vital that she's aware of this and she's comfortable with this arrangement.

Special Notes:
Ram can marry politically, he doesn't require love to make a union.
I would like at least one cub for each breeding for a pride event. n_n

Potential Partners:
Hima

Solomon

User Image
Name: Solomon
Pridal Role: Bumani (Architect/Builder)
Completed RPs: 4

Requirements:
Ideally a Bahari'mtoto or Kizi lady, he is permitted to explore but as his role is predominantly to construct areas around the pride he won't be able to visit a foreign mate as much as he would like.

Special Notes:
Son of a goddess and a rogue male, his blood is basically decent for even the biggest families.

Zephyranthes

User Image
Name: Zephyranthes
Pridal Role: Healer

Requirements:
So long as her mate is prepared to visit and stays in a committed relationship with her, she will lifemate with anyone. She will, however, remain in the Bahari and the majority of her offspring should as well.

Potential Partners
Asker

Euphrates

User Image
Name: Euphrates
Pridal Role: Mshauri (Seer)

Requirements:
So long as his mate is prepared to visit and stays in a committed relationship with him, he will lifemate with anyone. I would like a few of the children to come to the Bahari and live there though.

Special Notes:
He comes from a massive family, so the smaller his mate's family the better.

Chessa

User Image
Name: Chessa
Pridal Role: Mshauri (Seer)
Completed RPs: 0

Requirements:
So long as her mate is prepared to visit and stays in a committed relationship with him, she will lifemate with anyone. Her children should ideally remain in the Bahari though, despite their wandering father.

Special Notes:
Daughter of a goddess.

Potential Partners:
Kaiholo

Peregrine

http://i.imgur.com/SqQuKZD.png

Blank slate, pretty much untouched. Still working out what he should be like but offer up what you would like.

Solenn

http://i.imgur.com/m85asvW.png
Name: Solenn
Pride Position: TBD?
Completed RPs: 2 (2 In progress)

Requirements:
Need to type out some plots for this chica as she's a quirky one. Kinda want to do something with a willing stormborn to shape her a little more but feel free to throw up offers while I ponder her longer plots!

At this moment in time she can consider leaving the pride though probably not flings. She's a girl who will ultimately want her happy-ever-after (in some way or another).

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:36 am
Kizingo'zaa

Shimmer Smith/Adalena

User Image

Name: Shimmer Smith
Pridal Role: Merchant
Completed RPs: 0 (2 in progress)
Requirements:
She's capable of flinging and lifemating, as such she can go either way. She comes from a lion who is a bit of a hound dog so anyone with connections to her father (Yareha) will probably be inappropriate.

She will be staying in the Kizi, but I'm open to plots with anyone from any pride.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:39 am
Pridelands

Iraeneus

User Image
Name: Iraeneus
Pridal Role: Scout
Completed RPs: 6 (2 in progress)
Requirements:
Iraeneus doesn't seem all that motivated but he works hard and he'd like whoever he meets to recognise that. While I would prefer for him to have a more long lasting relationship, I'm also fine with flings.

Due to the fact I'm not entirely familiar with his heritage I'm not sure how good he would be when paired with someone with large family lines. The more rogue in the girl's blood the better most likely.

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:40 am
Rogues

Calder

User Image
Name: Calder
Pridal Role: Rogue
Completed RPs: 0
Requirements:
Calder is a jungle dweller and he's perfectly happy where he is. Don't try to get him to move to a new pride and/or home unless they happen to emulate his way of life perfectly!

He's happy to fling, a lifemate would need to be someone who was just as happy as he is lounging about in the jungle with very few passer-bys.

Special Notes:
Rogue, capable of being with huge families.

Breeding List:
Breeding #1 - Kylikki (Fling)

Raja

User Image
Name: Raja
Pridal Role: Rogue
Completed RPs: 7
Requirements:
Raja is a wandering healer and doesn't like to be tied down in an area for too long. If he gets itchy feet he likes to be able to move. He can fling or be 'tied down' by the right female.

Special Notes:
Rogue, 100% capable of being with huge families.

Destati

User Image
Name: Destati
Pridal Role: Unknown Pride - Justicar
Completed RPs: 0 (2 In Progress)
Requirements:
This "rogue" is lifemate only. He is a justicar in his pride and spends most of his life outside the pride seeking out those who broke the law. It's his duty to apprehend and return them for trial.

Whoever he mates with will have to accept that he will be away a great deal of the time, and may come back with more than his fair share of bruises.

Special Notes:
Rogue, 100% capable of being with huge families.

Eremerus

User Image
Name: Eremerus
Pridal Role: None - Rogue
Requirements:
He's not that picky, he's a laid back guy and likes to have fun. If you're interesting and attractive, he won't say no to a good time! It would take a very special lady to nail him down indefinitely, so for now he's up for flings unless you have a neat idea to snag him!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:02 pm
Annnnd one more post just in case I need to add more impromptu.  

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:10 pm
User Image

Hima joined the Kizi to be with her sister, but now that the Kizi and Bahari are allies she'd be fine moving over to the other pride as long as she could move between them freely so she could visit. She's confident in her abilities and appearance, first and foremost, and isn't afraid to go after what (or who) she wants.

I'm offering her for Ram. Being royalty is the only way she'd be willing to stick around. Definitely not a marriage for love, although she'll certainly come to care for Ram after being around him for a while.

I haven't had a chance to RP her since I got her so her personality can be shaped a bit through interactions with Ram/others. Fun possibly plots and also pretty babies, win win!

User Image

This guy is a blank slate still, no RPs to his name either, but I've been itching to get some plots for him. Perhaps for Chessa or Zephyranthes? I'll probably send him down the 'strong and silent' type, a guy of little word but a lot of thought, if that helps.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:45 pm
SilverLutz

Chessa would probably respond more to Kai than Zephyr would. Zephyr is very boisterous and adventurous so the strong, silent type would frustrate her a bit. Chessa on the other hand would find it comforting, particularly if she happens to encounter anyone that caused her seer abilities to act up (they're not exactly pleasant to say the least...)

Hima I'm trying to work out, if she's being purely mercenary in her intentions to be queen and can't necessarily bring any guarantees with her (from a political standpoint), then I'm not sure Ram would be inclined towards her nature. If she was aiming to marry him just because he's royalty (aka she wants the status to flaunt) then I could see him being fairly ticked off as that might upset the Bahari. xD

That being said if she was just gunning for him originally and then ended up liking him that's a different story, it would just depend on what her end game was. If she offended or upset his pride it'd be no dice. <_< (Although if he did end up with a Kizi he'd probably never live it down, Shandor wouldn't be able to avoid teasing him lololol)

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:56 pm
Let me rephrase that bit XD Hima's not usually the type of gal to settle down, but Ram's title would keep her from being a flirt to others. His rank would definitely catch her attention, but she wouldn't go for him just because he's a king. She's not one to hang around dull lions. She need someone that can match her mind and even put a bit of a harness on her ego, even if she won't admit that, someone to tame her 'beast', if you will XD From what I've seen of him in RPs his demeanor would definitely interest her - she loves challenges - but it would also be the thing to make her loyal to both him and the pride. If she's bored she gets feisty, but I doubt she'd be bored with him around. The fact that he's king and that she would be royalty would just be the icing on the cake for her. So I suppose it would start off as a 'this guy is interesting, I must have him' thing that progresses to a 'he can handle me no one has ever been able to handle me before what is this and why do I like it' thing.

And if it helps any, she wasn't born into the Kizi >W< She just followed her sister there and joined when she found her.

As for Chessa and Kai, I think it sounds great! We could toss them into an Rp together to see how they do if you'd like. Give me a chance to try him out, too X3

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:00 pm
SilverLutz

xD That makes waaaaaaaaay more sense. He would be okay with that (and yes he takes no nonsense from anyone), he's just not inclined towards those who would only use him for status.

The fact she's Kizi isn't the problem in itself, it's just that Shandor already likes to troll Ram as it is. *Giggles* Last Mummer's ball Shandor told him he needed to find a pretty girl and lighten up so you can imagine what he'd say if he DID find a girl and she was Kizi. *Grin*

If you want I can throw him in to the Mummer's ball to see how it goes? n_n

Chessa/Kai sure, I can throw an RP together and I think I actually have a really good idea for one that will tie in to the Bahari meta that's coming up shortly. n__n

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:17 pm
Epine de Rose

Yeah, she's a bit vain but she's not that shallow XD It'll be a nice perk but she's definitely not a power hungry lady. Sure, toss him in and I'll have her make an appearance too! She can get her flirt on.

Ahhhh yay, I love plots! All the plots o___o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:31 pm
For Raja:

User Image
Short personality: A bit sassy, very witty, and good at reading others....very sarcastic but warm hearted after you get to know her.

It can be either a fling or eventually a romance if wanted. <3

She has the itchy feet problem as well and so tends to go on adventures to collect stories before returning home to her colony. Originally I really wanted her to have a fling with a cheetah (since it's a leopard only pride it would have been interesting to see how she dealt with a cheetah on the outside of the pride) but I'm interested in Raja since he's a healer. If you were willing to wait on her to have the hybrid fling first to twist the plot a bit that could be a thing as well. I'm flexible and up for anything honestly. This girl just needs some adventure/love.

Sayuri is supposed to severely injure her leg and potentially become a cripple afterwards. If she met a healer while out on an adventure before this injury (or it can be before the major accident) that would be pretty convenient. :3

So basically he could be there to help her out and maybe they could bond? It's a loose idea, but it's what first popped into my mind. XD

Permanent romance wise I wouldn't mind if she went in and out of the colony to meet with her rogue lover/mate while having the cubs in the pride or with him *if you would prefer them to be rogues* but eventually when she becomes a cripple she will have to stay home and then he could decide to live there as well if wanted. :3

Her family may not know about him until then and I could just imagine their reactions since they may have seen her as the type to never settle down. xD

"Oooh, so that's why you never were interested in anyone before. You already had someone....okay...wait what?"

((Edit: Also I have several Bahari...please standby as I sort and see who to offer. XD It is one of my favorite prides after all. <3 ))

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image

I have this girl for either Calder or Raja, but I was thinking Calder and she would make a nicer couple.
Obviously, she's part of the Sikukuu. She's more than okay with just a fling since Calder isn't looking to join a pride. I'd hope he'd visit occasionally, which would be possible since it's so open there, but it isn't necessary. From what I'm gathering from the short post, he isn't a fan of large groups, so it would be a good idea to set up a meeting and some time spent together in the winter when Nisha would be away from her pride (she's a bit depressed in the winter and doesn't like to be around people that are celebrating it). She has three complete rps.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:54 am
Rennekae
Yeah, he's very comfortable with his lazy life in the jungle, prides/groups make him feel like he actually has to contribute (which isn't really his style). He'd be pretty happy about some company in winter though and she'd probably find some relief in the jungle where it's certainly warmer and more pleasant!

If he had children he'd visit now and then, just not consistently. He's not quite like his mother who prefers for everyone to come to her.

If you didn't mind waiting while I gathered up a chunk of RPs for him, I'd been happy for him to fling with Calder. Shouldn't take me too long to amass the RPs he would need. n_n;

Sabra Knight

xD We can certainly fling them and see how it goes? I have no problems waiting for her to have her hybrid fling, it means he can fling himself for a while and we can determine if they're right for each other in the long term.

Would be nice for him to use his healer skills as well, he's mostly just been helping out through alchemy/herb mixes while he wanders around so something more severe would be good.

Epine de Rose

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:51 am
Awesome ^^
Is there a map anywhere of the pride's locations? I remember seeing one before but I can't think of where. Just to see how I'd roleplay out her wandering from the pride - I want to do a srp of her leaving and returning, and if the jungle he's in is super far, it would be trickier. But still doable. Her father was a Mrao and he died in an avalanche, so it would be nice for her to wander farther away in the winter months and not want to return until the snow started to melt.

EDIT: The Sikukuu are apparently just located at the foot of "a" mountain. So I guess I can just pretend it's the one closest to him since there's about five.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff