Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ ORP ] A Day in the Life of...(Amy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:32 pm
[ 6:00 HM | Location: Amy's room ]

Amy woke up with a stretch and a yawn, ready to start a new day!

[ 8:00 HM | Location: Creepateria ]

Why did the choices for breakfast have to be so unsatisfying?! Where is the meat? Amy sat down at her table with a huff, pushing around the dried meat she called breakfast.

OOC

Journal:Here!
Info: A polite harmless rose :>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Unluckily, or luckily for Amy, a reaper had been right behind her, and had sen her disappointment.

Scooting towards her, (in the more awkward manner possible) the reaper grinned. "If you like the bloody stuff, you arrive early, or-" They pointed at one of the lunch ladies. "You ask if they have any fresh cuts. Sometimes they do, they just haven't brought them out yet."

Viva Viola

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Amy jumped, vines shaking with alarm before she looked over at the reaper.

She was a friendly ghoul really she was, but the way said male was scooting towards her made gave her the chills.

"Fresh cuts?" Her mouth started to salivate and she leaned in closer. "Wonder how you would taste~"

Ooops.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:06 pm
Blinking, Crimson, without pause, simply offered up their wrist smiling. "I don't know actually. I think I would be very sinewy and a bit game-y, given my constant blood injections and various testings. But you can try. I would love to hear what you think!"

They were legitimately offering to be bitten and have a chunk of flesh craved out of them.

Weirder things had happened and been offered by the reaper before, and their familiar just started at the duo as if to say 'This is normal for them.'

Viva Viola

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:31 pm
12:03 PM: Amityville Grounds

There was a gasp from somewhere behind Amy.

"Is that," said Vaudrey breathlessly "a garden?"

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character's name: Vaudrey Scarlett
Character's faction: Halloween Student - Monster - Sphinx - Y1
Character's personality: Gentlemanly, polite, eager, kind, sweet
Character's journal link:

viva viola

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:42 pm
12:03 PM | Amityville Grounds

She was about to take a bite when she shook her head, perking up at the mentioning of a garden.

"What?! Where?!"

She stood up to look for the voice, taking note of the delicious looking sphinx boil just in front of her. Maybe he would taste better? She shook her head, walking towards the sphinx and waving bye to the creepy boil

iStoleYurVamps

kuropeco

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:10 pm
12:03 | Amityville Grounds

Kamakura looked up at the mention of the word garden, pursing his lips the nekomata had been about to take a bite of his food but wasn't particularly certain what he was overhearing.

"Good question.." The demon muttered under his breath as he poked his fork at the remnants of his meal.

A sphinx had just announced something about a garden. Given last he checked they were in the Creepateria...he wasn't certain he'd heard right. His eyes traveled to the reaper the rose-monster had been talking too. "Did I hear you right about fresh cuts of meat?" He inquired, with a raise of his brow more as a note for the future really.

viva viola.

iStoleYurVamps.

kuropeco.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:04 am

"Over there," Vaudrey whispered conspiratorially, and he gestured across to the little patch of green just beyond the rise of a hill of grass beyond. It was a neat little square with sprigs of green and looked rather messy, but at the same time, it was unmistakably a garden.

Vaudrey looked delighted.

"Do you think there's anything edible in it?" he asked hopefully, casting a glance at the ghoul.

OOC

viva viola

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:50 am

Amy squinted and tried to look where the boil was pointing, spotting the rather messy garden. Oh! there it is!

Amy blinked, sizing the boil up and down boy he looks more edible than the garden... She shook her head once more and smiled.

"Perhaps? Maybe we should go see?"

She turned to the fire neko next Mmmmmnnnnn....I've always wondered what cat would taste like Ugh...She needed to eat something right now.

"You did! Apparently according to this boil right here, they some times serve fresh cuts early in the morning. Would you two like to come with us to the garden?"

I wonder if I could eat them all?

leon_a_darkangel

iStoleYurVamps

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Kamakura glanced in the direction that had been indicated, his brows raising at the messy appearance. It was unmistakably a garden. "Yeah sure, I'll come with you." For the now at least, he didn't see the harm in it.

"Good to know, I defiantly didn't get top pick when I went earlier." He muttered, storing away the tidbit for later.

Viva Viola.

iStoleYurVamps.

kuropeco.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:33 pm

"Come now, Alice. You know what your father said," Klaus sighed as he glided along beside his witch, occasionally flapping his wings to keep himself in the air. Alice was beside him on a broomstick, casually flying just a few feet off the ground.

"Klaus, when one is gifted as I am with the power of flight, you don't very well waste your energy walking like the commoners when you could be flying," she reminded him very seriously, even raising her chin a bit with a smile. However at the sight of three boils and a flowery ghoul she did stop, tilting her head to the side a bit. That was an odd sig--oh! She knew one of them.

She turned their way and headed toward the little group.

"Am I missing a party~?"

kuropeco
leon_a_darkangel
Viva Viola
iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:17 pm

Kamakura looked up to the familiar sound of the witches voice, and the flapping noises of her familiar. They'd met earlier, and he still could recall her name as well as face fairly well enough.

"I wouldn't exactly say a party, this guy over here." He gestured to the sphinx-like student. " That boil had pointed out a garden..we were on our way to inspect it I believe?" He summarized for the reaper with a bit of a wary smile.

Eight

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:36 pm

"Yes, yes!" said Vaudrey excitedly,wings flapping against his back. "Let's go and see what it is, it could have good food in it that we can harvest, right? And I would love to be able to eat fresh things, fresh things are wonderful, aren't they?"

He beamed at the ghoul, and the fire one that joined them. There were footsteps, however, and yet another ghoul appeared, a large black bird following along in her wake. Vaudrey gave it a most curious look, eyes wide with interest.

"Hello!" he called jovially. "There's a garden over here, would you like to join us in examining it?"

OOC

viva viola

leon_a_darkangel

eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Klaus dropped down to sit upon the handle of Alice's broom, fluffing his feathers at the sight of a bird-like student. He was bigger than Klaus, and his plumage was lovely! Alice looked down quizzically at her familiar before looking up to the others again.

"A garden? Here? Sure, count me in."

kuropeco
leon_a_darkangel
Viva Viola

Eight

Fanatical Friend

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:45 pm

Kamakura actually gave a small curt nod at the other boils cheerful remarks."Preferably yes, things that are fresh are better in my User Imageopinion. It's of course to each his own." The fire-demon replied with a small chuckle.

He nodded to the witch-reaper and her familiar once she'd agreed to join. They had a little part it seemed then. For what it was worth, he might not have been close to everyone present but there was no sense in running off now. It wouldn't kill him to socialize with a few of his fellow classmates.

One would hope anyway.

viva viola.

kuropeco

eight.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items