Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone
This guild has come back to life! Wow! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:22 pm
Just as the title says! I haven't seen activity in this guild in probably at least a year or so--I could be wrong. But I know it's been mostly dead.

And now it's not, for the most part. And I think that's great! I think it would be great to revamp it or fix some things up or simply use it as a place to rp without any larger changes.

That being said, if you're active in this guild I'd like you to post a reply to this!

Maybe I could get back into the rp too? razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:30 pm
Notice us sempai lol hi and been a while  

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:47 pm
Bionic Pikachu

Sorry forgot to tell you xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:20 am
krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00

yes yes indeed. how have you guys been? what's been going on?  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:12 am
Bionic Pikachu

krazysick614

Doing good. How about yourself? And Sick has made an RP. So far we are sent on a mission in some lab.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:46 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu

krazysick614

Doing good. How about yourself? And Sick has made an RP. So far we are sent on a mission in some lab.

Cool cool

If you want anymore characters or help or whatever, I'm open

And if you guys wanna do another rp I am also open~

Haven't had a good zombie rp in a while so it might be fun.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:01 pm
Bionic Pikachu
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu

krazysick614

Cool cool

I'm kinda burnt out on idea atm I'm attempting to add in a bit of Evil Within into it. And so far my character haven't hit on Rebecca yet so I need something to add it in with a little humor  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 pm
krazysick614
Bionic Pikachu
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu

krazysick614

Cool cool

I'm kinda burnt out on idea atm I'm attempting to add in a bit of Evil Within into it. And so far my character haven't hit on Rebecca yet so I need something to add it in with a little humor

The Evil Within? How so? I'd need to know what time period this is. Like, if this is after the apocalypse--if so, how man years, etc.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:46 pm
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614
Bionic Pikachu
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu

krazysick614

Cool cool

The Evil Within? How so? I'd need to know what time period this is. Like, if this is after the apocalypse--if so, how man years, etc.

I'm game for another RP if you are Bionic? So far I can throw some ideas out but I seriously don't know which time period we are in in the rp with Sick. He hasn't told me yet XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:24 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614
Bionic Pikachu
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Cool cool

After resident evil six and adding evil within would be adding that one chick always showing up in a pool of blood and the one that chase after juli kid men. Still the idea is in my head and not wanting to work

I'm game for another RP if you are Bionic? So far I can throw some ideas out but I seriously don't know which time period we are in in the rp with Sick. He hasn't told me yet XD

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:56 pm
krazysick614
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614
Bionic Pikachu
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Cool cool

After resident evil six and adding evil within would be adding that one chick always showing up in a pool of blood and the one that chase after juli kid men. Still the idea is in my head and not wanting to work

I'm game! It sucks that the ones we did before died. If we start another rp it can be completely unrelated if you guys want to make it easier.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:58 pm
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614

I'm game! It sucks that the ones we did before died. If we start another rp it can be completely unrelated if you guys want to make it easier.

Yep and let's make it fun also  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:39 pm
krazysick614
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Bionic Pikachu
krazysick614

Yep and let's make it fun also

Yeah so...we don't have any specific plot. But with zombie themed things specifics aren't really necessary. We could just throw together a rag tag group of survivors? I've got a couple ideas for characters so we could all double or do something of the sort. This could be post-apocalypse.

One character I have is a drug addict trying to survive but also get his fix.

And the other is a basic young teenage type who survived via dumb luck and strong will.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:55 pm
Ok in which timeframe like re 3 or six  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:08 am
krazysick614
Ok in which timeframe like re 3 or six

We'll if it's like an apocalypse then possibly after six. The outbreak could be an isolated event, like what happened in China. Perhaps an isolated city and those within it have to survive until more resources come? I'll do some research on a good city for this  
Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff