Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day In The Life Of Titus Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:33 am
Description: Titus is a tall demon standing at 6'7" with the constant appearance of being grumpy. His wings are wispy like mist and if you look closely enough you can see the shapes of screaming faces that seem to appear and disappear at random. Currently one of the horns on his head appears to have been broken off. Picture Reference

Journal: Here

[School Grounds]

Titus is currently picking up trash for his probation.

[Cafeteria]

Taking a break and likely tossing food at those passing by. I mean why would he eat it. Yuck.

[Demon Dorms]

Relaxing in the commons room with a book that he is definitely not reading. Its clear by the title of 'Biography of Bigfoot. My feet really aren't that big' and the fact that the book is currently upside down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:39 am
[SCHOOL GROUNDS]

Titus was just loitering about as he often did. He was, or rather, had been doing the last of the probation work that had been asked of him. Only one more hour of community service left and it somehow had to involve picking up trash. Why was he always cleaning up after people? Taking a break seemed like a better option so he had taken up leaning against a nearby tree, dropping his trash bag carelessly against the ground so that he could scroll through his eyephone. The web was much more entertaining, the only downfall to this plan was that some of the trash had a mind of its own and began to skitter from the open bag to gain sweet freedom.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:50 pm
[SCHOOL GROUNDS]

Sludge sat in the tree above Titus, hanging off the edge so he could watch him scroll the internets. He really needed to learn how these things worked, so what better way then stalking watching other students?

When some of the rubbish began running away, he jumped out of the tree, stabbed some with his tail, then hopped back in, using his tail like a makeshift skewer to eat off, all while watching the demon.

Creepers gonna creep.

Quote:

Sludge is a Y1 xenomorph monster who can barely speak. Is not very smart.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:19 pm
At first Titus assumed it was a mini that had come bounding out of the tree. When he found it was instead a student and a student he had seen before his lip drew back from his teeth in distaste before he reached down for the bag he had left on the ground. Gathering it up sans a few pieces of trash he decided to relocate himself.

poke mattix

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:22 pm
[SCHOOL GROUNDS]

And now the boil was moving away from him. Sludge slithered down the tree, dropping on the ground, and precoded to follow Titus. He still needed to know how to use a phone.

He was quick to grab the few pieces of trash the demon had left behind, and eat them too.

Quote:

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:15 am
[SCHOOL GROUNDS]

Gabby was still out and about, doing what he did best - judging other people. He could tell the janitor (or at least, that was what he assumed Titus was, since he looked to be doing that job) had a pest on him, so he moved to gesture towards the thing following Titus around, and gave Titus a heads up.

"There's a thing following you, sir." He muttered apathetically. "I mean, some boil. Or a thing. Whatever it is, it's eating the remnants of the fantastic job you're doing cleaning up the grounds." Sarcasm dripped off his fangs like a poisonous second language. "So. Good luck with that."

That was all he had to say. Gabby knocked good deed off his list of things he should, but probably wouldn't, do every day, and moved along.

Inu-Mitsu
poke mattix

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:20 am
[School Grounds]

Edel was passing by the school grounds, thinking about how it was a lovely day in October to be spending the time outdoors with the weather getting cooler. Halloween itself was soon arriving, and the town was already getting ready for it.

It was also nice to see some students doing community service, though she would be mistaken in assuming it was voluntary for at least one of them.

"Good morning," she greeted them as she passed by.

Inu-Mitsu
hi *V*
poke mattix
also hi
Nio Love
look at how much nicer this senpai is

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:03 am
[School Grounds]

If it wasn't one problem it was another. Titus glanced back and saw that the boil was following him to his dismay but just as soon as he contemplated taking flight to take his leave another student captured his attention. His head whipped around to find the ghost, black and white eyes shifting briefly back to the creature at his heels that he was being warned about. "Clearly." He growled. "I'm not blind."

He gave the other student a sneer looking non too pleased about the added critique of his work. "The difference between coffee and your opinion is that I asked for coffee."

When the student went on his way so did Titus, doing his best to ignore the little creeper at his heels. Edel's gentle greeting only garnered a snort as a reply as Titus' short temper got the best of him. "There is nothing good about it."

poke mattix

Nio Love

Zyphiris

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:31 pm
??? Cafeteria

Anika was wandering in to the cafeteria when she spotted someone tossing food at passing students. Taking this as some sort of challenge, the ghoul dropped to the ground, grabbed some food off of some random strangers plate and crept towards her unsuspecting victim.

When finally approaching the boil from behind, she sprung up and pelted the food at the back of his head. "HIYA! Take that!"

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Anika
Journal: Here
Division: Reaper
Weapons: Bow and Quiver
Drabble Thread: Here
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF MY CHARACTER: Appearance
In her late teens and 5'4" in height, Anika small in appearance, but is usually able to hold her own in battle. Sometimes.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:56 pm
[Cafeteria]

Titus had scooped up another spoonful of whatever this mystery blob was he had gotten from the lunchlady. She assured him it was pudding but Titus could have hardly cared if that was actually true. He didn't like food anyway, its only true purpose was to pelt the first years with as they wandered by helplessly staring at their trays of disgusting filth.

With a target in sight Titus aimed, pulling back on his spoon carefully. This was almost an art form by now with how he carefully judged the distance and the perfect arch needed to land the messy blob right on top of the first year's fluffy head. The spoon was poised ready to launch, he started the count down in his head. Three...two...one

SPLAT!

His eyes widened when he felt something smack the back of his head, his spoon and the wiggly substance both flying from his hand to land in his lap. He couldn't hold back the look of disgust as he stared down at the mess, reaching a gloved back behind his head to find something just as sticky and gross.

Eyes narrowing he turned to find the culprit, settling his gaze on the reaper at his back. He had come out to attack people and he had been having such a good time until now.

"I hope you're ready for the consequences, Powderpuff." Titus growled, reaching for the bowl and what remained of his 'pudding' and hurled it at the ghoul.

LividPeas

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:06 pm
??? Cafeteria

Anika's grin grew wider at his words. Oh yes! How wonderful! Point for her! "Bring it on! I'll crush you into pudding!" She said, attempting to dodge the pudding- which hit her sleeve- grabbing at a second helping of ammo from someone's plate. "I'll have you know, I never back down from a challenge!" Well, that wasn't strictly true, but he didn't need to know that.

Dropping down behind the table for cover, the ghoul peered over it, squinting at the taller demon. "Face your doom..!"

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:33 pm
[Cafeteria]

"How do you expect to crush me? You're the size of a kitpin you half pint midget!"

Titus was already rising from his seat, grabbing some poor student's lunch tray and up ending their meal so that he could use it as a shield.

"I don't pick fights with those who can't battle their way out of a wet paper bag, sorry. It's frowned upon to beat up scarelings anyway."

LividPeas

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:45 pm
??? Cafeteria

"You may be bigger than me, but you're also like a bean! Long and skinny!" The ghoul retorted, crawling under the tables to approach her target.

"Hah! Those are the words of a coward!" The voice came from behind some poor student she was now using as a meat shield. "Are you scared to lose to a ghoul??"

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:57 pm
[SCHOOL GROUNDS]

Sludge heard the other boil, turning around to stare at him. He hadn't seen before but the boil did seem a little cold. He thought about following him for a bit but a ghoul popped up, issuing them all a good morning, so he figured to give her one in return.

"Gooo...ggrrroooood...mmoooorrnnn"

close enough

Quote:

Inu-Mitsu

Zyphiris

Nio Love

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:24 pm
[Cafeteria]

Titus could barely catch the ghoul's movements and decided the high ground was his best option. One, two hops and he was on the lunch table having grabbed a booberry drink along the way and he held it at the ready. "Coward?" He made a mock sound of being offended. "I like to call it a lack of motivation."

He took a few quick steps toward the end of the table, the students merely moving trays aside to accommodate his feet like this was not the first nor the last time this sort of thing would happened. "A GHOUL? HAHAH IS that what you are?" He sounded surprised. "And here I thought you were just a boil with a pretty face."

He caught sight of her hiding behind some poor sap and he wasn't about to spare the poor soul. The drink was flung in their direction likely drenching the student Anika had decided to use as a shield.

[School Grounds]

Hearing the creature behind him try to speak Titus rolled his eyes. "Don't strain yourself. We all know how challenging it can be to put two words together I would hate for you to snuff out the last of your brain cells doing it."

poke mattix

LividPeas

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas