Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of (Ivar) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:58 am
[7:00 am – Home]

He really shouldn't get used to this, he thought to himself as he descended the stairs.

Good Morning.

Good Morning.

Smiles and glances were exchanged before they busied themselves again.

Coffee and papers. Nothing particularly interesting on the news, other than a few reports accounting for everyone's safe return following a recent human world rescue incident.

I'll see you for lunch at Oakley's,” she moved across the room towards the door, waving before leaving.

The papers were discarded to the side as he found himself too distracted for any more reading. He took one last glance at the mirror to check that everything was in place before taking his leave too.

- - -

[7:15 am – Train Station]

The morning crowd was always a challenge to brave through, but thankfully he was not a passenger today. Putting some weight onto the umbrella in hand, he waited.

And waited.

Only an hour later did a text arrive, bearing a flimsy apology and the news that they would not be arriving today after all.

Quote:
feel free to poke him here

- - -

[8:30 am – Back home]

Changed out and dressed down, he supposed there were worse ways to spend a morning other than watering the plants in the garden.

The flowers were blooming nicely this year... but that might just be his imagination.

- - -

[10:00 am – Maul]

He couldn't possibly sit himself down for another cup of coffee so early in the day, so the man took to wandering about for some window shopping.

It was quite tiring, really.

The bookstore was a nice refuge to pass the time, at least.

Quote:

- - -

[12:00 pm – Lunch]

They left you hanging?” came a bemused reply.

Can't say I'd be sorely missing their company,” he deflected, though he was hardly feeling irritated by the inconvenience by this time.

Well, the town fair should be set up by this time. Perhaps you could take a look.

A pause, and a sheepish follow-up.

I'd be happy to join you once I've settled some matters for the day.

- - -

[2:00 pm – Town Square (Halloween Festival)]

Most of the tents have been set up, though it was still too early in the day for the activities to commence. Wandering past the booths, he wondered what it was that he was supposed to see.

Quote:

Quote:
User Image
Some decent looking man in his late twenties. Very good to ask for directions and things.
Journal Here

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:39 am

"No......wait for me, mister? W-Where are you going? ......I can't see you, please -" A soft but nervous voice called, chasing after a Meowstache gracefully moving between booths. The petite figure was hilarious if you looked at her, on top of her hood was a Dragon Poms blowing cold breezes, on her chest sat a tiny glowing vaisel kitten, it almost seemed like she was walking her pets when one of them escaped the leash and ran off. However, those who knew the ghoul won't treat it like a big deal.

Back to the ghoul, she bumped into someone and bent for an apology again. Her tracking down of the meowstache wasn't so successful it seemed, the minipet occasionally paused to wait until she caught up but shortly ran off. It was unsure who was walking who, soon Arynek was exhausted and felt dizzy, she fell onto someone when the world seemed to spin around her.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she immediately apologized, pushed herself away from the dark elf she didn't even look at. Her eyes were too busy searching for the meowstache, the poms on her head yawned while the vaisel kitten stared curiously at Ivar.

OOC
Arynek, resides in Halloween Town. A super shy shadow being especially scaring male strangers, a crazy cat lover and a little shipper. Also loves secrets and blushes a lot.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:52 am

There was a familiar call of "Mister" that had him turn around, perhaps too abruptly that he would bump into the small, rather harried-looking figure.

"Oh no, my apologies," he answered on reflex, helping the ghoul up before recognising who she was.

"And Good Afternoon to you, Arynek," he smiled, morphing into a concerned frown as he assessed her dizzy state. "Are you not well? And is Mister missing again?"

meegane
/sparkles at u

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:52 am

Only when she heard the voice of the poor guy she bumped into, Arynek looked up and saw a acquaintance. "Mr. Elof?" The red eyes were full of surprise, but shortly they were covered by flusters and worries. "G-Good afternoon Sir," she nodded with her small voice. The eyes that were looking at him drifted around, looking at the ground and around the corners. "I-I'm alright......just need-a-rest." She drawled, clearly distracted by something else.

His last question, however, drew her glance back to him. "Yes, he ran away again." She lowered her head but the dragon poms above it didn't move at all, it was chilling there and blowing cold air out. The vaisel kitten reached out a paw at the dark elf, as if wanting to be petted or play. Like she no feeling the weight of the poms, "I heard there'll be booths here and I was looking around for some interesting one to visit at night with my Uchitels.....but when I walked with my pets, he jumped out of my arms and ran away." She explained what happened, sighed softly and frowned.

Zyphiris
/throws kisses at u

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 pm

"Let's take a seat at the bench there then shall we?" he responded with concern, holding out a hand as she lowered her head for fear of the dragon poms falling off. It didn't, and his hand was met with the vaisel's paw instead, earning a mild chuckle from him.

"I'm sure we'll find him alright," he assured her, looking around the town square for any sight of the meowstache. He would have thought it would be easier to find the minipet in familiar territory, but with all the booths set up, that would be an extra challenge.

Meegane
;v;/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:48 am

Her pale soft hand unconsciously landed on his to gain his support as they moved towards the bench to take a seat. "I-I don't know why it always running from me......Am I not a good owner?" The vaisel kitten snugged against the sad ghoul and meowed for her attention.

Zyphiris

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:15 am

"That's not true at all," he replied gently, leading the ghoul to sit comfortably on the bench. "It's clear they love you very much," he nodded at the vaisel kitten in the arms.

"Cats... are just a bit more independent creatures. But they will always find a way back to you," he nodded knowingly.

"Will you wait here for a minute?" he asked and took his leave, returning shortly with a cup of pumpkin juice for the ghoul. "This should make you feel better," he handed her the cup of fresh juice.

Meeganex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:28 am

She looked upwards to meet Ivar's eyes, her eyebrows knitted together. "You think so?" She then looked at the floor and nodded. "Hmm, I know that. My Uchitels had warned me about personality when they gave the meowstache to me but.....sometimes, I just feel frustrated."

Arynek nodded in acknowledgment, petting the vaisel kitten as the dark elf was away. She was still bothered, but the soft touch under her hand soothed her soul. "T-Thank you so much." Knowing the gentleman brought her something when he came back, she took the cup with both hands. Momentarily, her fingers accidentally brushed over his and she flushed.

Ivar was a very gentle and nice guy, she wondered if the man had a sweet ghoulfriend. Thinking of that, her shipper blood boiled. "C-Can you ask you something?" The ghoul gingerly requested, the tendrils of her cape pulsating.

Zyphiris

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:11 am

Ivar laughed, nodding at Arynek's frustrations. "My cat used to do that to me a lot too, I learned they just have different ways of expressing their affection."

The man didn't seem to mind the occasional contact the ghoul was making, trying not to think much of it. He raised his eyebrows at the ghoul's question, noticing the tendrils on her cape moving. "Hm? Yes please go ahead."

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:54 am

"It would be better if I can trace it down, I don't really mind they running away from me, I just - worry I might not be able to find them one day." Arynek knew how physically weak and prone to anxiety she was.

Even with his permission, she still hesitated with words. "D-Do you possibly have a ghoulfriend?" Her intonation reflected that she was excited to get his answer, yet, her Uchitels would sigh and resume their work. Shadow Void was a species well known for their stalking behaviour, on Arynek, it became ships to follow up. One'd hit another for giving her romantic novels to read when they were busy in the stage of setting up their own business, if he knew.

Zyphiris
She's a shipper but not a ship herself

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:56 am

"Hm, it might help if Mister has a collar with a return address on it...." he offered the suggestion, wondering if there was really any good way to deal with a perpetual runaway cat.

The ghoul's question caught him by surprise, striking a little too close to home than he'd like to admit.

"No..." came a quiet admission, his hand raised to cover his mouth as he turned to avert his gaze.

"Though...there is someone I'm quite fond of."

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:19 pm

"Hmm," She nodded noncommittally, taking a sip of the cup of juice. "My Uchitel had tried that, on the next day the tag together with the collar would magically disappear. He tried it stubbornly for a month before he gave up." Arynek sighed wearily.

The ghoul widened her red spooky eyes at Ivar, "Ah?" But he should be lying as every time one of her Uchitels did something he wanted to hide up, he would avert his eyes from another Uchitel. But why does he deny? The reply followed up had luckily stopped her from thinking it the wrong way, ship and romance were her favourite. "H-Have you told her that?" Her hand which was on the cup squeezed mildly against it.

Zyphiris

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:11 pm

He started to speak, but stopped himself short, letting out a sigh.

"It's...well..." he trailed off, hardly keen on admitting that it was complicated. (It really wasn't.) At least she had stopped avoiding him for a while now, though it did make him wonder. Then again, he never did ask her too much about anything personal.

"No, not yet," he let out a small laugh despite himself.

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Shadow voids were naturally born professional stalkers, with their ability to blend into any shadows, they creeped on creeple like a piece of cake. Raised by two male shadow voids, Arnyek didn't feel persistence was an issue.

Therefore, despite her shyness, she asked: "I can feel you like her so much, won't you worry if someone asked to be her boilfriend before you? She might have feelings towards you, but - but if you don't express it first, she won't feel it." Then, as if realized she might say something over, she looked downwards at the cup with her face flushed and tendrils of her cape curled up.

"D-Do you two at least hang out and have progress?" She wasn't looking at Ivar because her face was boiling for the meddling. The vaisel kitten widened its eyes and moved its little head as they talked, curious about what they said even it didn't understand.

Zyphiris
You're shipped /not a pun

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:22 am

At some point, the two of them were hardly looking at each other while keeping up the conversation, both Arynek and Ivar too busy hiding their burning faces from sight.

"W-Wha ...uhm..." he muttered incoherently, mentally reeling from the shock of the ghoul's words that struck true. Conversations with the frost demon were full of banter, roundabout remarks and backhanded compliments. It had been too long since he'd had such a straightforward conversation with anyone, much less one on the most slippery of subjects.

"D-Do you two at least hang out and have progress?"

...There wasn't any good way to say that they were living together, even though it was a temporary arrangement due to an emergency.

"...We keep each other's company quite often." That was all he was prepared to admit.

Meegane

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces