Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Gundam: The New MS Squad, Discussion & Groups Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am in support of this new idea:
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:03 am
So here is a page for groups of people who want to have small RP'S without concern for any large story or conflict the characters they control will face to 'change the war'. That said, unlike my other planned RP's, I will not be in control of these and this is mainly here to let people gather up groups, from which a moderator will be picked. I'll leave everything to the moderator and his group for how the story plays, but I do advise sticking to the universe's rules regarding mobile suit capabilities ((aka, suddenly a new pilot in a Ball appears before Zeong before amuro and destroys it wouldn't happen. Just... it's the zeong, it's not easy to kill)). I'll throw out some ideas for people and maybe suggest some people and plots for them to follow but I'll rarely enter the RP's, unless one really interests me. This is also to give more perspectives on ear and Gundam than my own in RP stories. I highly suggest watching 08th MS team if you haven't seen it for referrence, or just for entertainment. It's a pretty cool OVA.
Suggestions; Zaft's first invasion, fresh EA mobile suit squad, Federation Gundam/GM squad, Zeon invasion squad, A Baoa Qu squad, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:10 pm
now thats intriguing, i'm in  

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:37 pm
Positroneidon

Hoping I can get some small RP's going, get people more acquainted with each other in regards to RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:55 am
Phoenix347
Positroneidon

Hoping I can get some small RP's going, get people more acquainted with each other in regards to RP.

nice too meet you man xd  

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:34 am
Positroneidon
Phoenix347
Positroneidon

nice too meet you man xd

Hey, we've already met before!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:46 am
Posi telling me of this gave me enough interest to get back on Gaia after fighting to get back into my account.

Once I get a more functional computer I'm thinking about getting back into UCGO but I'll be starting from square one again so I'll be painfully behind, though if we rounded up enough people I'd be game for forming a small group and using it as inspiration for something. You all know that at the end of the day I'm a Zeke at heart, so playing feddie could be interesting.  

VearGreyloc

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:50 am
VearGreyloc
Posi telling me of this gave me enough interest to get back on Gaia after fighting to get back into my account.

Once I get a more functional computer I'm thinking about getting back into UCGO but I'll be starting from square one again so I'll be painfully behind, though if we rounded up enough people I'd be game for forming a small group and using it as inspiration for something. You all know that at the end of the day I'm a Zeke at heart, so playing feddie could be interesting.

Hello again grey, didn't know you played UCGO. I reallly would like for some of these small RPs to start up cause I'd like to see how some people would steer a story they themselves write out rather than risk my own bias being put into the story.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:49 pm
Phoenix347
VearGreyloc

Hello again grey, didn't know you played UCGO. I reallly would like for some of these small RPs to start up cause I'd like to see how some people would steer a story they themselves write out rather than risk my own bias being put into the story.

It's been a long time sense I played last. I mean so long that my account's probably been removed by now. Aren't they purged if inactive around ninety days or something now?

Anyway, Pos and I used to sortie together. Our first experience was humbling and I'll leave it at that...
I wound up falling in love with the Guncannon MP type. Even though I was using a ranged suit I always kept a saber handy just in case. Wound up having a pretty intense one-on-one with a Zeke pilot in a Gouf. I know I was lucky that I hammered him pretty hard from range before he finally got close. That saber saved my hide. Though, I did have to bail Pos out every once in a while. He was more the sniper type and I went with something more rounded. Ended up not being the best at either long or close combat but I was the enduring type.  

VearGreyloc

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:40 pm
VearGreyloc

It's been a long time sense I played last. I mean so long that my account's probably been removed by now. Aren't they purged if inactive around ninety days or something now?

Anyway, Pos and I used to sortie together. Our first experience was humbling and I'll leave it at that...
I wound up falling in love with the Guncannon MP type. Even though I was using a ranged suit I always kept a saber handy just in case. Wound up having a pretty intense one-on-one with a Zeke pilot in a Gouf. I know I was lucky that I hammered him pretty hard from range before he finally got close. That saber saved my hide. Though, I did have to bail Pos out every once in a while. He was more the sniper type and I went with something more rounded. Ended up not being the best at either long or close combat but I was the enduring type.

Nice. I'm on a server with Toshiro Yuki and my main is a zeon, and although I've had him train up as a beam sniper I'm thinking of switching to a well rounded with dom or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:52 pm
Phoenix347
VearGreyloc

Nice. I'm on a server with Toshiro Yuki and my main is a zeon, and although I've had him train up as a beam sniper I'm thinking of switching to a well rounded with dom or something.

Zekes? Mind if I join ya'll?

Doms are generally one of my favorite designs.  

VearGreyloc

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:28 pm
VearGreyloc

Sure, here's the forum and direct link to the group's forum;
http://www.restorationgaming.com/forums/index.php

And the actual download site;
https://mega.nz/#!CJ0BAaJD!J-VxEWpmQbhrgR8trorOI0auK3Zc8urjpZqGmg9hJuQ

Lemme know if you need help installing or starting up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:46 am
Phoenix347
VearGreyloc

Sounds good.

I'm probably going after the Desert Zaku as a starter.  

VearGreyloc

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:13 am
VearGreyloc
Phoenix347
VearGreyloc

Sounds good.

If you want I can build you a standard zaku with a high end engine. I can't craft much else atm...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:04 pm
Phoenix347
VearGreyloc
Phoenix347
VearGreyloc

Sounds good.

If you want I can build you a standard zaku with a high end engine. I can't craft much else atm...

Thing is I went through my starting GMs pretty fast and never figured out how to repair suits...

I can cover weapons and other parts.  

VearGreyloc

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:49 pm
[quote="VearGreyloc"
Thing is I went through my starting GMs pretty fast and never figured out how to repair suits...

I can cover weapons and other parts.
Buy repair kits and use them below 50% health or find a repair tent at an outpost.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff