Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:55 pm
Right so...

intro post u/c but just know that I am slow, and require reminders for tags constantly or I'll likely lose them. Friday's to Sunday's are the days when I'm most able to rp and tag things!

Intro posty
Priority spotlight
Pride specific
Pride I/T specific
Rogues
Cublets
Blank slates
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:56 pm
priority

User Image
Lyubov, a lady-in-waiting with not a hint of unkindness in her.

Lyu strives to make others happy. She is a listening ear for those who need it. She is the friend that'll comfort you no matter what your problems. Lyu just wants to help people, and is willing to put others before herself to do this. She has one major flaw, and that is she detests to her very core the idea of hurting another being. As a result she has a huge fear of blood and nearly faints every time she eats. A rather lithe and petite Cheetah news of Elisheba's death has caused her great stress.

Lyu is pretty torn up about the recent death of the royals. She is also shaken by the temple having been messed with as Lyu used to be a priestess! What I'm looking for at this point are reaction rps and the alike. People who are just as upset as Lyu, people who think everything that has happened is for the good of the pride, and neutral parties who don't really care.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meet Kohinoor, a War Pup looking to just have a good time.

A while ago now Kohi used to be part of a now disbanded I/T pride called the Bloodletters, who worshiped Uuni, the Goddess of Blood Magic as a slave. The only reason she wasn't sacrificed was due to her ties with another disbanded I/T named the Lightbringers who hunted the Gods and Goddesses of SoA. Kohi ended up messing up somehow and was kicked out of the Lightbringers and subsequently captured by the Bloodletters. A while after being captured the Bloodletters disbanded and Kohinoor took advantage of being freed.

Her brother Sundai "rescued" her as the Lightbringers and Bloodletters disbanded around the same time. Sundai went to seek out his sister to see if she was doing well, and found out she had been a slave. The duo traveled together for a long while, mainly because Kohi was an adventurous accident-prone leopard and Sundai didn't want her to end up killing herself. They went from pride to pride while exploring the savanna until one day Kohi got pregnant. When the cubs were born Kohi panicked out of fear of being a bad mother and ran away, leaving her brother to raise her children.

She honestly didn't get very far on her own, but Kohi somehow survived long enough to find the Warband. In order to join she beat up a lion and gave the Warband one of his teeth. As far as Kohi is concerned it was totally worth those scars she got.

Now to the main point; what do I want for Kohi? Answer: anything.
Despite everything that's happen to her I haven't actually rp'd her all that much and I'd like to change that with some interesting plots. She's still sort of new and adjusting to life in the Warband but Kohi's starting to know her way around, and make some friends while she's at it.

I'd love for Kohi to make a few close friends she could learn and grow with as she advances through the ranks. Or rather as this group of friends and her become war dogs they decide they have enough freedom to go do stupid stuff together.

The easiest way I can think of to describe Kohi is she has a very 'teenager daredevil' mindset and is up for doing anything fun so long as she doesn't die. Even then she's more then willing to test her limits in stupid stunts and dangerous games. So let's see where partaking in that sort of stuff takes her.

Seeking: Adventure, a lover, a best friend, drama, a mate.
Things I want to avoid (but I'm still cool with if they happen): Kohi being demoted/forced to change job, crippling injuries.
What isn't going to fly: For the time being, death.

-----------------------------------------------------------
User Image
I need to get a move-on with the monster i/t... To read more about it click [here].

Vellamo is a seer Kukoa- an Oracle. She'll trade her prophecies for shells or gossip.

Seeking: Kukoa friends, mortals to steal from, flings, monsters to tell prophecies of, shell-trading with others.
Things I want to avoid (but I'm still cool with if they happen): Uh...
What isn't going to fly: Death.

-----------------------------------------------------------
User Image
The easiest way to describe Meraka is he's all about himself. He's obsessed with his appearance outside of battle, and in most conversations he delights in hearing others praise him. Mer also likes feeling clean and is a bit of 'clean freak' if all things are considered. If approached he's incredibly chatty and delights in gossip and stories about the current going-ons in the Kipiwa. Other conversations don't interest him as much and he may appear aloof or disinterested if someone talks to him about something he himself isn't interested in. Actually they might find themselves having a one-sided conversation!

Meraka also tends to overestimates himself. He doesn't like to admit when he's beat, but he does have a brain so he'll usually forfeit or admit to defeat during a match if he's too tired to keep going. If the match is really important to him however he'll still try and fight even when he knows it's a lost cause. But that rarely happens unless it's a pride-threatening matter at stake.

Under all that self-glamour I can assure you he's probably a decent guy. Probably. He cares deeply for his pride and the members in it, willing to defend them with the blink of an eye if need be. Though 89% of the time he trusts they can handle themselves, so it isn't really necessary for him to be involved.

As he is an elite, I really want to RP Meraka a lot. I'm particularly looking for a few soa who wouldn't mind going on a exploration or two with him!

Seeking: Flings, Fights, People for him to talk to... about himself. Group explorations would be fun with this boy!
Things I want to avoid (but I'm still cool with if they happen): Uh...
What isn't going to fly: Death, demotion, being physically injured to the point where he can't fight no more. :c

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:56 pm
prides

Bahari'mtoto
User Image
User Image

Ela'wadiyi
User Image
User Image

Kizingo'zaa
User Image
Jyoti/Sunkissed

Motoujamii-Simo - 0

Myrsky Syntynyt
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
- Tollak's thrall

Pridelands

Ithambo’hlabathi
User Image
User Image

Jini-msemi
User Image
User Image

Kitwana'atara
User Image
User Image

Mwezi'Johari
User Image

Nchi'mahadhi
User Image

Nergui
User Image

Tengoku no Kurēdoru
User Image

Tianxia
User Image

Tokakinji
User Image

Zizimisha'Mwili
User Image
User Image
User Image - is actually an adult
User Image
User Image

Kusini'Mwenzi
User Image - is okay with leaving her pride
- ask about breedings first before offering

Elimisha'sombea
User Image

Mimi'naona
User Image

Kwa Kikombe
User Image
User Image
User Image
-Coordinator
User Image

Mava'Bunda

Mlima Tuokoa
User Image
User Image
User Image

Nyota-Wasomaji

Saba'Nyumba
User Image

Tangambili
User Image

Mizani'Ulimwengu
User Image

Rahala
User Image

Kipindo'hayawani
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:57 pm
i/ts

Nguvu Tamaa
User Image

The Dvergr

The Sidthe

Furaha

Dov'Strunmah
User Image
Dara/Feykro Dur
Ah Aar (hunter)

Draak'kinders

Umndeni
User Image

Bliksem'Maagden
User Image

Isoba'Velius
User ImageUser Image

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Kaaoksen Hirviöitä - [Main hub here]

User Image
Ghadhabu. | Ongoing rumor: She's secretly a mortal.

Tafauti. | Ongoing rumor: He was raised an orphan Ghadhabu but switched classes because he lost a bet.

User Image
Kukoa. | Ongoing rumor: She'll sell visions for food, treasure or shells to anyone.

User Image
Kukoa. | Ongoing rumor: He may or may not have accidentally ran into a tree the other day and is now suffering a minor concussion.

User Image
Kukoa. | Ongoing rumor: ??? Nobody really knows much about this kid. Other then the fact that he's Vellamo's half-brother.

User Image
Ghadhabu.  
Rogues

User Image
-looking for a pride/home

User Image
-looking for a pride/home
-note, Piroska (a cub) travels with him

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet