Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[JOB TEST PRP] Bake It Until You Make It (Xala) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:43 pm
Quote:
Alchemists must show their mixing and matching prowess.

Mechanic (This is a two step event): Part 1, you must roll for supplies, part 2 you must make them! If your horseman doesn't get enough points for their work, they fail this test!

PART 1: Rolling for supplies: Roll 2d8 and match your results to the supplies below. If you get double, you get double that supply. Now your artisan has to figure out how to make it! All supplies are paired with a base alchemy kit
Rolling a 1: Insanity
Rolling a 2: Fear
Rolling a 3: Joy
Rolling a 4: Grace (Thanksgiving)
Rolling a 5: Chocolate
Rolling a 6: Human blood
Rolling a 7: Bones
Rolling a 8: Feathers

Part 2: Making with the items! Roll 1d8. Match your dice roll to the result. IF your horseman owns that supply and it is on their roll, they get the points. Ie: I roll 1 and I get Insanity. In Part 1, I also rolled Insanity. I get +2 points. You can roll up to 5 times, each time representing the steps you take to get the desired product of whatever your horsemen decides to make with their items. When the 5 turns are over, if you get +4 points overall, you pass! Otherwise you fail!
Rolling a 1: Insanity +2 points!
Rolling a 2: Fear +2 points!
Rolling a 3: Joy +2 points!
Rolling a 4: Grace (Thanksgiving) +2 points!
Rolling a 5: Chocolate +2 points!
Rolling a 6: Human blood +2 points!
Rolling a 7: Bones +2 points!
Rolling a 8: Feathers +2 points!

GOAL: Get + 4 points overall!
UPON COMPLETION: You have done it! Your horseman gains the ALCHEMIST PASSIVE ABILITY:

Alchemist passive ability: Your horseman can create potions using Fear they reap in battle. Every single time they get a successful hit in a battle from NON horsemen, they get +1 Fear points. They can create a variety potions with those Fear points. Each of these last only 1 hour. These can be shared or given to others.
+2 Fear points: You can make a potion that makes you tiny (1 inch)
+ 3 Fear points: You can make a potion that disguises you as a Halloween creature
+4 Fear points: You can make a potion that disguises you as a Human
+5 Fear points: You can make a potion that turns you into a nest of insects, instead of just one.
+10 Fear points: Will cure any status ailments, including horrific Insanity for a temporary period of time.
- In battle, your horsemen can simply summon an explosive potion that does +1 extra damage for 3 turns.

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:29 pm
Xala had been loathe to give up her hard-harvested ingredients to the actual alchemists who had taken a job test, and everything.

It wasn't her fault that she'd been in Halloween, where things were actually like. Happening. Instead of sulking on a big island talking about how great they were in between picking human bones out of their teeth.

They didn't even appreciate it, all the enslavement and world domination was matter of fact at this point. There was no....excitement. And when she'd come back they'd stamped a glowing mark into her hip and scooted her along to stay out of everyone's hair.

Once, she had a job. She had victims. She was a pâtissier!

Here, they completely dismissed her little projects. Well, no more!

When she asked to take the test, the elders had all given each other a look, and said of course they were obligated to allow her to attempt the trial.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:30 pm
She reviewed recipes for days. When the day of the trial arrived, she confidently and happily grabbed two adorable vials of fresh, bright, bubbly blood!

Then, eager, went before the circle of thin and scowling council members.

She waited for the first instructions.

"First," the demanded dryly, a pinch of "Joy."

"Um," she looked at everything she'd brought with her, the batches of ingredients and kitchen wear and the two supplied vials. "But..."

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:31 pm
"Well," they said smoothly, "of course, you must have some chocolate-"

"I...I did," she said, flustered, "I- gave it to you. Um. What kind of test is this? I thought...?"

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:32 pm
"Feathers," They hissed. "Surely, you have those!"

"No!" Xala sputtered. "But if you give me a chance, I can make something really, really great-"

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:33 pm
They narrowed their eyes. "You're sure you don't have feathers?"  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:34 pm
"Insanity, then," they all finished, looking satisfied with themselves. "Most of us have run into that."

Xala drooped. "Um, I don't mean any disrespect or anything. Your Sagey-nesses. What...kind of test is this? Don't you want to see what I can do?"

"I think we've all seen quite enough," they agreed, snapping their scrolls shut.

"But. But!"

"Reapply," they counseled, waving her off as they all got up to go do something actually worth their time.

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:12 pm
Xala did exactly that, and put in angrily for a second chance. She'd play by their arbitrary made up psychic guessing game rules.

Mostly with praying.

She stopped by the Death section of the hive to light a candle and radiate burning want towards a future where she had access to the alchemist's ingredient and recipe archives.

This time she took Feathers, since they apparently cared so much about Feathers, and Fear, because...that was basic, right? Right. Couldn't go wrong, taste-wise with Fear.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:15 pm
Then she stood bravely before the council.

And hid the ingredients she had picked in a bag.

"Considering the recent holiday, let's start with Grace," they said, shuffling their papers.

"I was here," she said awkwardly, "you know, serving the um, hive..."

"Yes, yes," they waved her off, "No Grace."

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:17 pm
"What about then blood, any of that?" They asked.

Xala turned a progressive series of colors, none of them friendly.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:19 pm
"Or, humm, it would be so nice to just have some chocolate."

Xala quivered so hard that the ingredients begin to worry.

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:20 pm
"No? Are you sure about that blood?"

Xala had so much blood last time. She had extra blood. She couldn't believe this.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:22 pm
"And no Grace. Well." They shook their heads, and began to stand again, "We're done here."

Xala looked like she might burst into tears.

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:26 pm
Why was everyone here so crazy. Horses. There was no way she'd be treated this way at her old job. They had respect for creativity. And poisoning.  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:27 pm
"You again," they said staring down their glasses, "alright, let's get it over with. I don't suppose there's a chance you brought Bones?"

"I am applying to be an Alchemist," Xala hissed, "not a Priestess. What is this. What's the purpose! What's the point!"

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff