Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Kakashi Gaiden Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:44 am
Does any one know if they are going to show this int he anime? In the maga it came just before the naruto/sasuke fight, but it could fit where ever. It is basically The story of kakashi as a kid and how he got his Sharingan and Why he acts the way he does, etc. Plus we get to see the fourth in action. I hope they show it at some point.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:53 pm
yeah I liked the little slip in of the kakashi gaiden series, I hope that they show that in the anime, But I think they would have showed it before the real naruto even started to make people understand kakashi more.  

Hatake_gaiden

Leafii

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:02 am
It was chapter 143 ot 144 of the manga, after the fight between Itachi and Kakashi. If anyone wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:41 am
Kakashi Gaiden was awesome, I just hope they get around to the Anime some time soon 3nodding  

Daan Himself

Honh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:27 am
They will, of course they will, everyone loves Kakashi!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:06 pm
hmmm.......i still think obito is tobi from akatsuki and the 4th is naruto's dad  

Zenofex

Historical

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:48 am
the 4th is naruto's dad xD and i have no clue about tobi >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:20 pm
Tobi ish not Obito! It's completely impossible since Obito got crushed by that rock...and that millions of larger boulders fell on him!!No one could've survived that! If he survived that then he would've just been crippled for life and not a ninja. like that Mizuki dude... stare in THAT condition he can't be a ninja...anyway...the Kakashi Gaiden rules!! xd  

Morning Delight

Varent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:30 am
Well,the fillers should end in august,anyway,it's still a possibility that Tobi might be Obito,because:
A.)It technically didn't show him die
B.)People have recovered from being crippled because of healers((Rock Lee))
C.)Tobi has one eyeslit. . . . .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:50 am
tantei_shinobi
Tobi ish not Obito! It's completely impossible since Obito got crushed by that rock...and that millions of larger boulders fell on him!!No one could've survived that! If he survived that then he would've just been crippled for life and not a ninja. like that Mizuki dude... stare in THAT condition he can't be a ninja...anyway...the Kakashi Gaiden rules!! xd

Then explain tobi's crushed limbs and why his mask only has a hole where Obito's remaining eye is.  

Samurai Senel

Zelkmaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:46 pm
and in the manga, it shows Tobi's a wuss, running away from the fish demon, and Orbito was a wuss claiming that stuff always got into his eyes when he had goggles on xD

((I'm not saying Orbito wasn't awesome, cause he's coo, but still xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:29 am
Well, you would run from a Turtle Bijuu if it was chasing you (better example is Naruto being chased but w/e).  

Pekora

Lovino_Vargas_S_Italia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:05 am
i think tobi is obito, maybe someone used thats kinjutsu to brong him back to life, sacrificing sombody  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:54 am
Sayu-akuma
i think tobi is obito, maybe someone used that kinjutsu to bring him back to life, sacrificing somebody

The only two Tensei Ninjutsus (Kinjutsu) we have seen is that of Spoiler: Orochimaru and Chiyo-baa, Orochi used Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei, which summons corpses (in that case the bodies where those of Shodaime, Nidaime and a third one that his/her identity remains misterious because his grave was stopped) and he used sacrifices to bring them back to life (Kin and Zaku), these two only obbeyed Orochi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiyo used an unnamed Tensei Ninjutsu that he used to Spoiler: Revive Gaara, she didn't sacrificed anything except for Spoiler: her own life  

Pekora

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:07 pm
Sayu-akuma
i think tobi is obito, maybe someone used thats kinjutsu to brong him back to life, sacrificing sombody
I don't think he ever died.  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games