Can you impress me? A Sikukuu contest (OPEN) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sikukuu Pride

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:12 pm
Love is in the air...

In february the main celebration in Sikukuu is the Lovers Revelry. The need for spring to arrive awakens the drive for romance amongst the members of the pride. Games that require pairs are exteremely common, and often are arranged for maximum hilarity and embarassment. An example of this would be when two are tied together at the wrist with sinew, and then must battle another bound couple in a snowball fight. Flirting and the taking of mates is the whole purpose of the celebration. There is little feasting, as the courting couples often have little appetite, not to mention that game is scarce. The market for tributes of love and baubles to impress partners thrives greatly. It generally is quite cold still, so cubs are not often brought out for this celebration.

User Image

This lioness have yet to find a mate. She is a medic in the Sikukuu pride. Can you impress her?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:17 pm
This contest ends: March 2nd

Rules

- Anyone can enter, we don't care if you have a gazillion SoA or none.
- If you want to RP to try to impress the lady you may only use characters you own or a non-lined creature. (ie. an animal that doesn't have lines in the shop)
- Don't godmod the lioness.
- If you want a response from the lioness, please quote the mule.
- Please play nice. Whining that you never win, or trying to bully or guilt others in the thread will not impress her.
- She will have to stay in Sikukuu, but can obviously leave if the pride should disband.
- The winner is expected to finish a RP with her in the pride lands and have her certed within 2 months. We reserve the right to rehome the lioness if this doesn't happen.
- Have fun!

FAQ

Do I have to RP to impress her?
No, you may try to impress her however you wish. She might like poetry, or music, or art, or something else entirely.

If one of my SoA manages to woo her, do I have to pair them up later?
No, once she's yours you may play her as you wish.

I have this awesome plot where she leaves Sikukuu, can she please do that?
Please refrain from entering if you're planning for her to leave.

But what if some awesome plot comes up when she's lived in the pride for a while?
Talk to the pride owners first. Depending on the circumstances we might be able to work something out.

Is she RP required?
Just the one RP to "earn" her since she's got a special rank, but we'd love to see you RP with her. If you'd rather not RP at all you may forfeit the title of medic. However, we still want to see her certed within 2 months.

How many questions can I ask?
You can ask a new question once your last one is answered by the lioness.

Can I enter more than once?
Yes, up to three times, but please mix it up a little and don't post 3 songs for example.

Do I have to keep the history from the "about" section?
You don't have to, but you may use it if you want to.  

Sikukuu Pride

Sikukuu Pride

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:22 pm
To enter, use this form:
[color=green][b]About the lioness[/b][/color]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] Medic
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] Sikukuu
[b]Three words describing her personality:[/b] (As you'd like to play her)

[b][color=green]*waggles eyebrows*[/color][/b]

(Insert anything you want that you think might impress her. It can be a RP post, a song, a poem, a picture, a video, maybe offer her dinner?)

If you want to ask a question IC, or if you'd like a short RP response from her please use this form:
[quote="Sikukuu Pride"][/quote]

[color=indigo][b]Hey lady![/b][/color]

[b]I have a question:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:29 pm
About the lioness

- She's a Medic
- She's not dead set on a certain species for a mate
- She's got a soft spot for leopards
- She likes the Firefly Festival
- Used to be a Bouncer

To be filled in as she reveals her preferences...  

Sikukuu Pride

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:56 pm
About the lioness

Name: Gintare
Clan: Demani
Pride: Sikukuu
Three words describing her personality: Patient, playful, curious.

*waggles eyebrows*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:22 am
About the lioness

Name: Mganga (healer)
Clan: Mrao
Three words describing her personality: Kind, Generous, Loving

*waggles eyebrows*

Eisin had been alone for a long time. He had a great life in the Sikukuu and enjoyed his life as an entertainer but now he wanted more, he wanted a family a life a love. It was with these thoughts drifting through his head that he was wondering through the pride lands. Suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks, before him was the most beautiful lioness he had ever seen. Neutral in colour with a lighter toned belly she appeared to almost glow before him. He decided he had to meet her. He fluffed up his coat as best as he could hoping to impress her. It was as if all of his prayers had been answered just by seeing this lioness he knew without even talking to her that she was the one for him. Once he was sure his coat looked as good as it could get he moved towards her, greeting her "Hello" his voice strong yet delicate. He was doing all he could to impress her. He hoped that she wouldn't count him out just because he was a leopard.  

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:27 am
About the lioness

Name: Ayana {beautiful blossom}
Clan: Demani
Three words describing her personality: Attentive, Optimistic, Cheerful

*waggles eyebrows*

Perfection In My Eyes {A. Borden}

All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.

No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.

We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.

In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you look at me I know we will last.

I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:46 pm
The lioness turned her head, and offered a bright smile to the leopard who had just greeted her. She couldn't know that he worried she might not like him because he was a leopard, but he really didn't have to. In Sikukuu there was no social stigma against pairing up with another species. There were individual preferences of course, but the lioness was open minded. In fact, she had a soft spot for leopards.

"Hello," she replied. She recognised the leopards interesting markings, but couldn't remember his name.

nessiaing

*waggles eyebrows*

Eisin had been alone for a long time. He had a great life in the Sikukuu and enjoyed his life as an entertainer but now he wanted more, he wanted a family a life a love. It was with these thoughts drifting through his head that he was wondering through the pride lands. Suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks, before him was the most beautiful lioness he had ever seen. Neutral in colour with a lighter toned belly she appeared to almost glow before him. He decided he had to meet her. He fluffed up his coat as best as he could hoping to impress her. It was as if all of his prayers had been answered just by seeing this lioness he knew without even talking to her that she was the one for him. Once he was sure his coat looked as good as it could get he moved towards her, greeting her "Hello" his voice strong yet delicate. He was doing all he could to impress her. He hoped that she wouldn't count him out just because he was a leopard.

((Sorry! Missed that this entry was a RP post...))  

Sikukuu Pride

Sikukuu Pride

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:51 pm
exclaim The lioness has revealed some of her preferences...

There are plenty more to discover (and not all through RP).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:03 am
About the lioness

Name: Mganga (healer)
Clan: Mfoa
Three words describing her personality: Kind, Generous, Loving

*waggles eyebrows*

Love Song <3  

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:05 am
Sikukuu Pride

Hey lady!

I have a question: besides being a medic, what do you enjoy most being in your pride?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:18 am
AstoriaFallen
Sikukuu Pride

Hey lady!

I have a question: besides being a medic, what do you enjoy most being in your pride?

What? I just get to pick one thing? Hmmm... Let me see. I'm partial to the Firefly Festival. I really like those nights.  

Sikukuu Pride

Sikukuu Pride

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:58 am
exclaim Ending date added  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:19 am
Sikukuu Pride

Hey lady!

I have a question: If you weren't a medic which rank would you choose in the pride?  

nessiaing

Sikukuu Pride

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:23 am
nessiaing
Sikukuu Pride

Hey lady!

I have a question: If you weren't a medic which rank would you choose in the pride?

I worked as a Bouncer before I completed my Medic training so I might go back to doing that. Or I'd be a Celebrant I guess, since they get to do a little bit of everything.  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff