endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:08 pm
Thomas C. Drummond
HIGH CONCEPT
the Conversational Correspondent Civilian

TMI

Thomas has a terrible tendency of just… over sharing. He just lacks a filter at times. You’ll hear his heartbreaks over the radio at night, and you’ll hear about his cat’s upset stomach in the grocery store, or what bit of what creature got left on his shoe and wasn’t that so –cute- of him. Worse than that this over sharing seldom leads itself to interruption. Or even if you can get a word in he probably wasn’t listening. He was probably just…thinking of more details for you.

Dulcet Tones

There is just some small ‘magic’ that happens when he’s behind a Radio Microphone – something soothing to his words when he speaks over the air like, being close to your favorite pet. It doesn’t take the bad news of the day away, but somehow it just makes it a little easier to take. Which could be good if he ever over shares about… alternative realities.

We’re all mad here

Like his younger sibling, Thomas has the family’s tendency towards Blond white hair; with his striking blue eyes it’s a handsome combination.
He loves tattoos, he has nearly full sleeves on both arms, mostly they seem to be a random mixture, interesting beetles, their wings outspread, stylized eyes, more tentacles than your average book by Lovecraft, but despite their random and somewhat disjointed nature they somehow seem to …work together.
His favorite color is purple, but his favorite thing to wear besides that…is his Hufflepuff scarf.
He’ll all too happily shout “HUFFLEPRIDE”

He swings in dress either to things like well cut vests and button downs to…well, something a little more hipster. The Glasses he barely needs are heavy black frames that look striking against his thin face and that near white hair. Unlike Lizbeth he lucked out on the vision scale.

His ears are gauged, normally he wears black plugs but occasionally swaps out to wooden or bone ‘hooks’ or other interesting shapes because ‘they are fun’.

LOVES CATS. His own cat is called “Mister President” because that just makes politics easier to take as a whole.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:49 pm
saved  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:50 pm
Saved for Mister President - (the cat)

Mew mew mew.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:51 pm
saved - on the night of Radio - someone wants to talk!  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:52 pm
spooky thoughts earn listeners  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:53 pm
Your horoscope is... Oh... Oh god, oh god no!... Just, just be safe today alright?  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:53 pm
We have a fantastic internship program!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:54 pm
Have I mentioned just how cool bees are? Almost as cool as my collection of Pink Flamingos! Damn I have an amazing boyfriend.  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:54 pm
Sometimes I do wonder where Mister President goes to, doesn't he realize he could cause a national crisis? Oh wait.... he's at the food dish.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:55 pm
Do I have a special connection with my twin? Heck yes!...oh... no, no...not like that you creep. Get away from my sister!  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:55 pm
HEY want to see my new piercing?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:57 pm
Noooo... you can't see -that- piercing, only my -perfect- boyfriend gets to see -that- one. Have I mentioned he raises BEES? biggrin  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:58 pm
Have I mentioned mornings are proof that there is a devil in the world??  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:58 pm
No seriously...there is not enough coffee in the world.  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:59 pm
Save me mister President! Call your rodent secret service! I know you refuse to eat them for a reason!  
journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff