Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
Team Thyroid - Taking care of business Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:49 pm
What is thyroid cancer?

Thyroid cancer is a form of cancer that develops from the tissues of the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is located in the front of the throat, below the thyroid cartilage (also known as the Adam’s apple).

The thyroid gland produces several important hormones, including the thyroid hormone, which is involved in controlling body temperature, weight, energy level and heart rate. The thyroid gland also produces calcitonin, which helps the body use calcium.

Source- link  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:56 pm
TEAM THYROID

Hi, I am Love Renewed. Welcome to the team thread for Team Thyroid. Come hang out with us and join Team Thyroid. If you need pink, teal, and/or purple items let me know and I will send you some for free. We have contests and cookies here! Have some fun and stay around awhile! Please sure to pull others in and get them to join the team.

TEAM MEMBERS
The Only Succubus
MyDyingLight
One Witchy Woman
havockitty
Jestering Jester
Fallen_Angel66717
hollybumblebee
the purple mew
TheLuckyOne149

Love Renewed
Crew

Love Renewed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:58 pm
SURVIVORS
Let me know if you are a survivor.
hollybumblebee
the purple mew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:08 pm
TEAM CONTESTS

Love's 30 Day Challenge
Are you up to not changing your avi for 30 days? Go change into a team themed outfit then post here saying you want to enter. If you don't change your avi until after April 30th you will win 5 Gates of Olympus and 500 million gold. You can sign up anytime from 04/01-04/04 to be eligible for this.

Love's Five Day Challenge
Do you enjoy playing with your avi and changing around outfits? The five day challenge has you wearing 100% different team themed outfits for five days. Pick your first outfit, post here saying you want to enter, then for the following four days just change once a day and post here. Be sure your outfit is 100% different each day. If you succeed you will win a Loyal's Shuffle and 100 million gold.

Grab Bags - Giveaway
Everyone who joins this team will get a trade of the following items. Feel free to pick and choose from the list too. I will start a trade once you quote me joining my team. (If you're an [Animal] I will give you [Animal] items instead.)

A choice of teal items under 5 billion gold
Purple Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Pink Devil Tail
Barton Boutique Grab Bag
Durem Depot Grab Bag
H&R Wesley Grab Bag

Mini Crane (RNG)
Generate a number from 1-10, your number matches a prize below that you grabbed. All prizes will be sent when the event is over. You can play as much as you want.

1. 1 billion gold
2. Heart Charm
3. Game item
4. Shop item
5. 50 million gold
6. Gate of Olympus
7. Shop item
8. Heart Charm
9. Gate of Olympus
10. 100 million gold

Love Renewed
Crew

Love Renewed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:09 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:09 pm
Reserved  

Love Renewed
Crew

One Witchy Woman generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

One Witchy Woman

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:50 pm
I want to enter the 5 day challenge.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:51 am
One Witchy Woman
Yay!  

Love Renewed
Crew

havockitty

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:50 am
I would love to join the team in suport of my dad 😙

I do have one question- I thought the colors for thyroid were teal, pink and sapphire ?  
One Witchy Woman generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:26 am
Love Renewed
One Witchy Woman
Yay!

number 2. can I use the same item, but a different pose? I.E. Minerva's lace the dress one day and the hair the next?  

One Witchy Woman

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Love Renewed
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:34 pm
One Witchy Woman
Love Renewed
One Witchy Woman
Yay!

number 2. can I use the same item, but a different pose? I.E. Minerva's lace the dress one day and the hair the next?
Yes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:40 pm
havockitty

I do have one question- I thought the colors for thyroid were teal, pink and sapphire ?
The ribbon is pink, purple, and teal. Though teal and sapphire are both shades of blue. So I would take sapphire too.

Ribbon  

Love Renewed
Crew

havockitty

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:36 am
Love Renewed
havockitty

The ribbon is pink, purple, and teal. Though teal and sapphire are both shades of blue. So I would take sapphire too.

Ribbon

excellent!

its odd- all the times before ive been shown pink, blue and teal.. which is why i got into the candygloss combo XD

now i jsut need ot find some purple >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:27 am
havockitty
Love Renewed
havockitty

Ribbon

excellent!

its odd- all the times before ive been shown pink, blue and teal.. which is why i got into the candygloss combo XD

now i jsut need ot find some purple >.>
It could have multiple ribbons. Some cancers do. Sometimes when someone survives they make their own ribbon for what survived. And if you have enough nority it sticks. I found something on google about Thyroid Cancer on a woman who made a new Thyroid ribbon just a few years ago. So one of these could be that ribbon.  

Love Renewed
Crew

Jestering Jester

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:40 am
Love Renewed
TEAM THYROID

Hi, I am Love Renewed. Welcome to the team thread for Team Thyroid. Come hang out with us and join Team Thyroid. If you need pink, teal, and/or purple items let me know and I will send you some for free. We have contests and cookies here! Have some fun and stay around awhile! Please sure to pull others in and get them to join the team.

TEAM MEMBERS
The Only Succubus
MyDyingLight
One Witchy Woman
havockitty
I'll join  
Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers