Lysia's singles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:34 am
While have a pots thread, I thought it'd be nice to make a place to host all my singles. If you're interested in anyone please feel free to post in this thread or PM me.

Directory:
* Greeting post
* Females
* Males

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:01 am
Females:

Soquili:
User Image
Name: Batibat
About: Bati's caniving and sneaky. she's down right evil to the core and likely to be the first one to toy with some one to get her way. She's not a charmed walker so she still holds no attachments to anyone.
Prefrence: Male Purewalkers.
Plots: Throw something at me, she's always down for terrorizing others. .

User Image
Name: Reneshia
About: A bossy, often vexing and irritating mare, Ren knows plenty on what she likes and doesn't like. Most often she prefers to keep to herself, only trudging out of her territory long enough to do what business she may have.
Preference:
Plots: Toss something out she needs work and development.

User Image
Name: Yuki
About: Long ago, Yuki belonged to a large family. The time was prosperous and peaceful though their wealth was little. Nobility wasn't their stature though they were not want for much. She'd grown to learn many arts among them music and dance to please a future match when her father had decided upon one. She was a bright young filly and studied what she could. Fealty was above all one of her most sincere qualities, always seeking to be filial to her parents. It was when a noble among them took notice of her that he beseeched her family to take her to the household of their ruler. She would have a rank among his mares. A concubine for his harem, a royal consort to produce him heirs and raise them. She went with him, promising her family she wouldn't forget them or her roots. Her mother worried that their peaceful daughter wouldn't fare well and for a time she didn't . She'd become a target to the Empress, a jealous and fitful mare who disliked anyone who might steal away the adoration of their Emperor.

At first she was just belittled, always ridiculed by the other mares of the harem and made fun of, even tormented by the Empress herself. Still, Yuki held her tongue. She didn't raise so much as a hoof against any of them and concluded to try to be peaceful among them regardless of their actions. It was this nature of her that caught the attention of the Emperor and gained her his favor. He'd gradually watched how she attempted to do the right thing always and never lashed out even when she was being tormented by others. She simply wished them well and treated them with nothing but kindness. Further and further the Emperor's affections grew for the young mare so that he was neglecting the Empress more and more so. In his desires to try and produce an heir among any and all of his mares, he sought to woo Yuki, much to the Empress' horror. She began to plot and nearly succeeded in killing Yuki. Poisoning her food during a festival for prosperity in the coming year. She nearly died from the poison's effects if it hadn't been for a wise old stallion who was well versed in herbs and other medicines. While she was still weak, the Emperor visited her, bidding that she flee for her own safety. He released her of her vows as they'd never had any children. He was saddened and loathed to do so, but it was either release her to safety's arms and a life outside of harm or keep her in his stubbornness and desire of her only to loose her to death's embrace because of one mare's jealousy. It wasn't a cold departure however, he'd paid handsomely to have her smuggled from his lands and gave unto her a parting gift. A companion so that she wouldn't' grow lonely in what ever new lands she fled to.

She fled their lands, fled her parents and left her family behind, taking only the treasured gift he'd given her. Seeking to re-invent herself so she could flourish, she is now faced with the reality that she is utterly alone for the first time in her life and in a very different land from that which she'd known and loved.
Preference:
Plots: Toss something out she needs work and development.

Familiars:

User Image
Name: Mizuki
About Mizuki's a sly sneaky little thing. She's the perfect companion for her rigid bonded and works often as his spy though she'll not admit this to anyone outside of the herd Hbiki belongs to. She'll pilfer off with things from the gardens as she sees fit often doing it to taunt Hibiki's older brother though there's usually a good reason or so she thinks to why she'd pilfer. If you see her creeping from something chances are, she's had a paw in what ever chaos ensues after she's left the site.
Prefrence:

User Image
Name: Bootsiei
About Playful and a bit odd don't be surprised if this little racoon lays claim on things like soquili and refer to them as pets. SHe's one of the first children of Binky and Diabalos so her personality can be a bit.. crazy at times.
Prefrence:

User Image
Name: Kiki
About Kiki at the moment is a bit of a work in progress. Though she's a sprightly bird who enjoys a good game.
Prefrence:  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:10 am
Males:

User Image
Name: FInian
About: He's Spunky! He thinks he's c**k of the walk but lacks the guff to back it all up. Yup he sure does talk big but rarely follows through. He's also rough around the edges sometimes lacking manners really. His mouth's bound to get him on the the bad side of plenty of soquili with all his cheek and flirting. He's also liable to get himself beaten up because of how he talks real big but can't follow through since he really doesn't know how to fight too well... yet at least.

After first arriving in the kiawani lands, he soon found himself grabbing the attention of a strange looking mare with claws and feathers. After a tumble and scrap, he soon lost the battle, not to his surprise.. he knew he'd had it when the fight had begun. Loosing the battle wasn't the only thing that he lost that day, he also lost his freedom to roam the rest of these new and strange lands freely. The mare he'd tangled with had been a Harpy and he soon found himself being greeted by their queen, learning that he was now to be his captor's pet. She would have say in how he was treated, what he got to do, and even who she lent him to.

His cheeky ways he found grew on the mare and as irritating as they were to others outside of the stallion's safety zone. It was the day he'd gotten use to his new role and life that Luinil took him out on a hunt to tell him the news that she was to bear foals. A nice and heavy shock rolled through him since he KNEW he hadn't touched her. They had to have been from a previous coupling the mare had. As Luinil had once said that she and her sisters were known for having interludes with more than one male as per their customs. How strange this herd was but still.. He couldn't complain, after all.. he could be an insufferable flirt and what flirt wouldn't love to be surrounded by females?
Preference:
Plots:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:12 am
heart  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:14 am
And open!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:49 am
heart  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:03 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:09 am
User ImageUser Image
Maybe? We can RP them a bit (if you rp your familiars) and see how they mesh? He's pretty mild tempered and enjoys a good game every now and again though he's quite the gentlebird most of the time.

User ImageUser Image
He has a fling lined up right now, but after maybe?

User ImageUser Image

I know you're not looking for breedings and he has a few flings lined up anyway that aren't in any particular order. Would you be interested in interacting them? He's quite the dapper gent and enjoys helping out others. I would like to find him a LM eventually. Though I'm just really wanting to rp the two together because she sounds darling.  

AstoriaFallen
Crew

Winter Wolf

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:03 pm
AstoriaFallen
User ImageUser Image
Maybe? We can RP them a bit (if you rp your familiars) and see how they mesh? He's pretty mild tempered and enjoys a good game every now and again though he's quite the gentlebird most of the time.

User ImageUser Image

I know you're not looking for breedings and he has a few flings lined up anyway that aren't in any particular order. Would you be interested in interacting them? He's quite the dapper gent and enjoys helping out others. I would like to find him a LM eventually. Though I'm just really wanting to rp the two together because she sounds darling.

We can rp the two birds to see if they click. *nod*

In the case of Stella, however, while I don't think a raving mad individual would be a right match for her as a future mate I don't' see why we can't do an rp between the two. I just want to point out that I can be often slow with replies and do a rotation where I tag what I can when I can. It shouldn't be as long between replies as it has been in the past giving that I just don't have to work the long hours that I once did. Would you perhaps be able to start these rp's?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:55 pm
lysia_nyteblade

In the case of Stella, however, while I don't think a raving mad individual would be a right match for her as a future mate I don't' see why we can't do an rp between the two. I just want to point out that I can be often slow with replies and do a rotation where I tag what I can when I can. It shouldn't be as long between replies as it has been in the past giving that I just don't have to work the long hours that I once did. Would you perhaps be able to start these rp's?

He's actually not mad lol. It was just a theme I was thinking of when I saw him. He's not at all crazy. XD He's just a real gentleman. ^^ So ignore the temper razz

And I can set up everything and no worries about slow tags! I'm not worried. Plus he's maxed out anyway so I'm not like in a huge rush to be like TAG THE RP. razz  

AstoriaFallen
Crew

Winter Wolf

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:35 pm
AstoriaFallen
lysia_nyteblade

He's actually not mad lol. It was just a theme I was thinking of when I saw him. He's not at all crazy. XD He's just a real gentleman. ^^ So ignore the temper razz

And I can set up everything and no worries about slow tags! I'm not worried. Plus he's maxed out anyway so I'm not like in a huge rush to be like TAG THE RP. razz
we can rp and see if anything comes of it. mostly, i'm just looking to help develop her character further before going to that happily ever after plot for her future.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:25 pm
ninja  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:59 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:55 am
ninja  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover