Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Lily Grey
Hight: 5'2"
Wight: 110lbs
Scars or Tattoos: She has a scare on her left wrist from when she use to cut herself.

Personality: Lily stays more to the quiet side but she is always polite and kind unless you are rude enough to her then she might back talk a little. If you insult a friend or someone dear she has no problem standing up for them. She can come off as the more serious at times but she can let lose, its just a surprise to most people. She is also a little skittish do to being abused.
Bio: Lily was a only child to a loving family until she was six. One night someone or something broke into her house, killing her parents right in front of her. When they police came they found Lily hiding under the sink where she watched her parents be murdered. When they asked Lily who did this she said the same thing over and over again. " A creature with red eyes and fangs." She was taken to the hospital and admitted medication, telling her it was all in her head before she was admitted to the foster system. Growing up Lily was in at least ten foster homes, each one treated her like she was nothing and she never did stay at a home for over a year. If that wasn't enough at school she was known as the crazy one for saying a creature killed her parents. The girl was abused till she was 17 and ran away.

Lily ran away from her foster home, taking whatever money she had and took the next bus out of that town. She ended up in a city about five hours away from the town she came from. She got a job at a little cafe and found a small cheep apartment to stay in. She has been here for three years and what she plans to do next she is not sure, all she knows she is not going back to the life she lived before.

Nature
Being active
Books
Black barries
Hates:
Abusers
Spicy food
Being alone in the dark
Tight spaces

Skills:
Cooking
Ballet
drawing
Weakness:
She is not very strong
She bruises very easily
Is to stubborn to admit pain
Other: Lily takes medication do to her being "crazy" and she can get panic attacks if she remembers the night of her parents murder. (Note she dose have two eyes XD)

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:53 pm
tokyoloverTM
Name: Erik Leifton
Hight: 6"0
Wight: 190lbs
Scars or Tattoos:He has a few scars mostly at the back of his neck and scattered over his chest and arms. Due mostly to past fights. However he has one very large bite mark on his right shoulder.

Personality: Erik has never been a very shy person, and as such he does tend to be more of a leader in groups. A rather protective young man, but that just might go along with being a leader in general. Even through this he is a rather sarcastic guy, overall a very confident young man.

Bio: Erik was born as a werewolf, he never really knew how or why it was never the most important thing. For many years all he knew was the pack, they would move from town to town in case someone got wise to them. Sure he went to school but he didn't really belong to that world. It tended to be that the pack would move and some would hunt down rogue wolves or other supernatural creatures as well. There was a common joke that they were the janitors of the world. Things were relatively normal, until the alpha of the pack passed away. The jockeying for the spot aggravated Erik to no end, a large portion of the pack put pressure on him to take over the role. Even though Erik didn't want the roles the others saw him as a threat and that lead to Erik having to constantly fight for his life. Erik couldn't take the pack's politics any longer and after a year of that he left, that was when he was 18 for the past 5 years he has been on his own.

Initially Erik just moved from place to place keeping a low profile. However over time he decided to stay in one place for longer than a few months. But that urge to hunt down other creatures became too strong to ignore and so he continued to hunt but on his own. It was hard in the beginning as he was used to hunting in a pack. But over time he got the hang of doing more research on his prey before going into a hunt. With his increased senses he easily was able to track down supernatural creatures, but when bills needed to be paid he became a private investigator - it helps when you can see in the dark. Those heightened senses just make it really hard for him to go partying at all.

The Rain
Reading
Playing pranks

Hates:
Spicy Food
Hot days
Cats
Feeling pressure

Skills:
Investigative Skills
Brawler
Endurance runner

Weakness:
He tends to mistrust others
He will rush into things blindly (sometimes)
His heightened senses sometimes makes it hard for him to operate in the world
On the new moon he is completely vulnerable

Other: His wolf form is about 5 foot tall standing, a rather large wolf. On new moon nights his eyes are a dingy gray and on full moon nights his eyes are bright blue. [Picture of wolf]

tokyoloverTM
Name: Maya Thompson
Hight: 5"8
Wight: 140lbs
Scars or Tattoos: She has a lot of scars on her, but it's also paired with quite a few tattoos. Mostly small flash tattoos across he body in random spots. The only one that matters to her is the Tattoo of a rose on her right thigh. The rest she got on a whim.

Personality: Maya, is what one would call a wild child. Even by pack standards. She's fierce in all things, and a trickster to boot. A fighter, and a short temper tend to be how most remember her. One can never really know where her mind is going, just that it's constantly moving. While she can appear unhinged, erratic and even manic. Maya is above all else loyal and honest.

Bio: Maya like all others was born a werewolf, however she was born outside of the pack. And thus she was on her own for quite some time until she joined, when she did she had no family and she told no one. Eventually she was accepted as a valued member of the pack. Maya had never minded the nomadic nature of the pack, in fact she enjoyed it. One such as her always craved excitement and change. Being a fierce fighter she took to hunting the supernatural like it was second nature, it seemed when she fought she finally came into her own. When the alpha died, Maya was one of many who backed Erik to take the position. They had been together for some time, but when it all become too much he ran off.

It wasn't him running off that upset Maya, only that he hadn't taken her with him. She would have dropped everything in a second to follow him, he was her first...well everything. When he ran off she stayed behind to stop some pack members trying to find him and kill him for abandoning the pack, a egregious offense in that world. Once a new pack alpha was identified Maya took on the mission to find Erik. None would help her but none would stand in her way either, they knew to do so would be an unwise decision. And so she has been off trying to find her lost everything, for the past 4 years. But finally...FINALLY! She's caught his scent, and she's coming for him come what may.

Cold Nights
Loud Music
Playing pranks

Hates:
Staying still too long
Hot days
Cats
Being alone

Skills:
Tracking Skills
Fierce Fighting Skills
Fastest Runner in the pack

Weakness:
She tends to react from her emotions, not logic.
She is rather easily hurt from those around her
A short temper
Not very aware of her surroundings all the time.
On the new moon she is completely vulnerable

Other: Her wolf form is about 4 foot tall standing, a moderate sized wolf for her pack. On new moon nights her eyes are a dingy hazel and on full moon nights her eyes are bright emerald. [Picture of wolf]

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

It was the last few weeks of summer, it wouldn't be long till the leaves started turing colour and falling off the tree's. The sun had just set and the city was covered in darkness with the only thing to light it up as city lights and a almost full moon. Lily was working the late shift at the cafe that night on her own meaning she would be closing up shop tonight. The girl didn't mind though, The shop was only going to be open for another half hour and there was no one in the shop at this time and most likely only one or two people would come in just before it closed. The only thing she didn't like about the late shift was she had to walk home in the dark, as she always felt that someone was following her. Lily was always on her toes but could you blame the girl after the life she has been threw? Seeing as no one was in the cafe Lily took this time to start cleaning up a bit, whipping down the tables and counter to get a little ahead.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:09 am
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX For "Normal" people their day should be ending as the sun sets and the night grows. But Erik is not and never will be "normal" as such his day is no where near it's end. The young man ran a hand through his hair as he walked along with a backpack filled with the many tools of his trade. He'd have to remember to send those images of a husband cheating to his client as soon as possible, no sense delaying the inevitable and quite frankly he wanted his paycheck.

XXXXAlthough a camera and a laptop were not the only things in his backpack, but those tools would not be understood or accepted by "normal people". Erik looked to the moon, close to full. "I have another week probably." he said to himself in a whisper. Erik sighed as he knew he had a long night ahead of him, turning he found a small cafe that still seemed to be open. 'Perfect! I'll send these photos off and get myself a coffee.' He thought to himself and quickly made his way inside the establishment. Did he need coffee? No, but he liked it. He noted a young girl wiping down tables "Hey, are you still open?" Erik asked in his deep voice hoping that there was still some time left available.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:34 am

Lily Grey

As the girl cleaned she heard the bell at the ring, meaning that someone had entered the cafe. Lily looked up from what she was doing and saw a young tall man who entered the cafe. He had to be only a little older then her, not by much though. He was lucky she was the only one working tonight or the other girls who worked here might of hit on him along with other female customers. "Yes we are still open for the next thirty minutes. Sadly though the kitchen area is closed so I can't whip you up anything to eat. Though there is some muffins that I wrapped up from today if you want one of those. The drink area is still open of course so I can make you whatever drink you would like." The thin girl stated as she motioned over to the front desk then back to the table she had just whipped down. She pulled out the chair for the man to sit in and she gave him a soft smile. "What can I get for you?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:22 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik returned the soft smile the young lady had given him. Casually he walked towards her, rather touched that she had pulled a chair out for him. "Glad I caught you in time then." He said while setting his backpack down beside the chair she had offered. Thinking on his choices he shrugged. "I'd like an espresso if you'd be so kind." He was about to sit and thought for a moment "Actually maybe that muffin would be a good idea too." He chuckled lightly to himself as he sat down.

XXXXThinking of his little to do list he pulled out his laptop and camera from his bag. While the laptop was starting up Erik winced as he realized how rude he had been. Turning his head to look at the young lady he gave a smile "I'm Erik by the way. What's your name?" He asked finally remembering his manners.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:50 am

Lily Grey

" One espresso and a muffin. Coming right up sir." Lily said with a slight nod before turing away and making her way behind the counter. going on her tippy toes to reach a cup Lily started to get to work on his espresso when the young man named Erik asked for her name. "Lily. Nice to meet you Erik." She gave him another soft smile as she finished up on his espresso. She took one of the wrapped muffins, unwrapped it and put it on a small plate for him. Grabbing a couple of napkins Lily grabbed the plate and his espresso and headed over to the table which Erik was sitting at. "Here you are Erik." She placed the cup and plate in front of him along with the napkins on the side of the plate. She was about to say something when the bell at the door rung again and the smell and sound of drunk men came following the bell.

Lily looked over to see three young men, about her age walking, or stumbling into the cafe. She watched them stumble into a table and take a seat before turning back to Erik. " Enjoy, if there is anything more I can get you please let me know." and with that Lily made her way to the other table with the drunks. " Good evening, what can I get you three?" She asked politely. " Oh~ We got us a pretty little girly now guys." One of them cooed while the other two laughed. It just had to be one of those nights? " Perhaps coffee then? We also have some muffins if you are hungry." Lily was being polite of the whole matter, she had to be if she wanted to keep her job and besides what else was she going to do? " Muffins you say! Well I am hungry... But only if they are your muffins~" another one of the drunks said who was closer to her before grabbing Lilys rear.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:11 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX It was rather difficult for Erik to look away from the small girl. With her far enough away Erik indulged himself in taking a quick whiff of the air. 'She smells sweet, a little sad but sweet.' He thought to himself and shook his head as he admonished himself for that. Normally he never indulged in his sense of smell when he wasn't 'working' as he considered it a breach of privacy. But now that he had, he could distinctly smell the espresso beans churning the subtle sweetness of the muffin as she unwrapped it. As well as the dumpster out back and the cream in the back of a fridge that had gone bad about three days ago. Deciding to stay civil he kept himself busy by uploading the pictures from his camera. When she came over to deliver the items to him Erik turned up and gave her a smile and a soft "Thanks."

XXXX When the bell sounded, signalling more customers, it forced Erik to quickly take a count of his surroundings. Being alone for so long forced situational awareness on a person. As she walked away Erik cringed smelling the over powering scent of alcohol, and the distinct increase in tone that further proved the new group's inebriation. Erik was content to roll his eyes at the group, until the lewd comments. A small voice in his head screamed for him to leave it alone, drawing attention to ones self was not a good survival technique. But Erik stood and walked over to the table with an obvious tense demeanor. Seeing the hand move towards a place it should not be Erik sneered. "Hey!" At that he came forward and shoved the guy's shoulder. Erik had to remind himself to keep the shove to a tolerable strength. He didn't need to kill the guy. "Maybe you forgot but this isn't that kind of place." Erik's voice took on a lower menacing tone, closer to a growl than he would normally like. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:28 am

Lily Grey

Lily felt a hand on her rear and she went to back away but that only lead to the drunk griping onto it and pulling her back in. "Sir please let-" She started when she heard Eriks voice behind her. She turned her head back to see Erik walking there way before he shoved the guy in the shoulder. " Hey man what is your problem!?" The drunk who got shoved asked as he stumbled up on his feet. The other two followed suit and stood up looking at Erik. " You got a problem? We are trying to get served here." Another drunk stated as he stumbled over closer to Erik while the other stumbled to Lily. " A cutie like here has no problem with us. I bet she likes it the little wh*re." The one stumbling to Lily said as he went to reach for her but she backed away.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:12 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik took careful consideration to the situation. He had caught their attention but the focus was still on Lily. He needed to change their focus or this would become much more difficult of a fight. A low growl came from the back of his throat before he made a split second decision. He lunged for the man he had shoved and tossed him into the table. The clatter of the table being assaulted by the man's thrown body would hopefully turn the attention towards himself. "You little boys want to get served? Step outside." Erik bated with a menacing smirk on his face. He knew the rage would come soon if he didn't deal with them quickly. In his normal hunts that would be fine, but a triple homicide of these humans was not something Erik needed to deal with. After all, Lily knew his face and his name and who knows if she would inform the police or not. Better to just not kill them, less hassle.

XXXX Erik knew what he was doing even if it didn't seem like it. 'Drunk and human. Not to mention perverts they must have huge prides. Challenge that and they'll rush in without a thought to their own safety. A few broken bones should do it.' He thought to himself and glared at the man advancing on Lily. He moved toward him and pushed him back with a bit more force, in order to push him down. He needed them riled up. "Go home to your mommies, it's past your bedtime little boys." He bated them again. Hoping one would take the bait and try to punch him. Erik knew their punch wouldn't have enough force to cause damage, due to being a drunk human. But he couldn't wait to see the look on their faces when they realized they were up against a predator not the prey they were used to.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:46 am

Lily Grey

With fast movements the man who made the first move on Lily was tossed onto the table. The other two drunks quickly turned around to the table to see their friend on the table. "What the hell man! You want to start something!?" The second drunk asked who was closest to Lily who was now facing Erik. He was ready to make his way over to Erik but Erik made the first move, shoving him to the ground with a thud. " You son of a b*tch!" The final and third one snapped, jumping Erik from behind while the other one on the table stumbled up and went in for a punch in the face. " You should of just stayed out of it pretty boy!" Things were getting out of hand! It had to be tonight that Lily worked late.

The girl had backed away a little more once Erik threw the guy onto the table but now they were jumping him! She couldn't just stand there and do nothing. " Stop it!" She knew her words would do nothing but there was not much else she could do. It wasn't like she could step in and help him fight as the girl was nothing more then a twig to them. In slight panic the girl looked around the room to see what she could do to help when she noticed the third drunk starting to get up. Quickly the frail girl ran to the counter, picking up a coffee pot and running back. The man had just gotten up and was about to also jump Erik, she had to do it now! Without second thinking it, Lily threw the whole coffee pot at the third drunk. Loud painful screams came from him as hot coffee was poured along his back and burning him. " B*tch!" He turned right around and tackled her to the grown, holding her down by the wrists. She had been threw this before, this pose was not knew to her as this had happen to her many times before in foster homes and that was maybe why she wasn't as scared as most girls would be. She had been threw this enough times.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:25 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik felt the third man jump on him. The punch connected with his face, as he didn't even try to block it. He turned his head after the punch but turned back to face the man. He grinned and quick as a snake his fist flew and connected with the drunks nose. He heard the satisfying crunch of a broken nose and Erik smirked at that.

XXXX The human on his back was rather heavy and the constant hitting was annoying, his original plan was to throw him into his other friend as he saw him charging him. Then coffee flew into his vision scalding the human. At first Erik was shocked then he remembered Lily, he turned his head and watched as the scalded human attacked her. Seeing her pin enraged him beyond words. He expected to smell fear on her, and yet nothing. He'd think on that later, for the moment he needed to act. Forgetting his strength Erik pulled the man off his back flipped him on his back before twisting the mans arm and hearing the satisfying pop of his shoulder popping out of place. He ignored the writhing agony of the man and his wails as he stalked to the burned man. "Get out." He growled lowly before grabbing the man's hair and delivered a savage blow to the side of his head. To Erik, if they died after this point it was their fault. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Lily Grey

All Lily could hear was the sounds of painful screams and the sound of bones popping. What was going on? She couldn't see anything other then the drunk pinning her down. He kept on saying you will pay, you will pay. This felt like it happened before, like she read this chapter over and over again and it was because it has. The only thing different about this chapter was the painful screams in the background. The drunk on her was soon taking off of her, being pulled by the hair before taking a blow to the head. Sitting up now what Lily saw was three drunks on the ground in pain along with some blood on the floor. Scrambling up in pain, the three drunks booked it as fast as they could of off that cafe. " You will pay!" One of them yelled as they ran out.

Thata was that, now all that was in the cafe was blood, coffee on the floor with a shattered coffee pot and both Erik and Lily. The frail girl slowly got up and looked at her wrist. They were going to bruise and hurt for a while. Nothing she couldn't handle, it wasn't like she wasn't use to it. "I am sorry about that. Are you alright?" The man just took a beating! He couldn't be alright after that.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:11 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX It was difficult to watch the three run off. Erik still had his fist clenched and could still feel his blood thrumming from the altercation. Everything screamed for him to go after them, but he stayed. He tried reminding himself he didn't need to kill them, and that helped some. Erik took a deep breath in and relaxed himself on his exhale, finally his fist slackened. He heard Lily and nodded to her "Don't worry I'm fine."Erik said dismissively knowing that while he might have a bit of redness on him from the blows but that they would be gone within the hour. "Are you okay?" He asked in a much calmer tone than he had previously.

XXXX Erik let out a sigh knowing that he had destroyed the cafe in the altercation. 'At least I didn't throw them through the window.' he thought to himself. "I should be saying sorry. I'll help you clean up. My fault the table broke anyway right?" He said genuinely offering to help and trying to lighten the mood a little. Frankly, he was worried that she would go into shock soon or something. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Lily Grey

The man said he was fine but how could he!? He just got attacked from the back and front. Yet he stood there like nothing happened to him at all. Not only that but he took out those three drunks like they were nothing. " Are you sure?" She asked him one more time, looking at him front head to toe to make sure he really was alright. When he asked if she was alright she gave him a nod. " Yeah nothing to worry about. I am fine." The girl said calmly before looked at the table that was now broken. This was going to be fun explaining to her boss that was for sure.

" Oh no you don't have to help really, I can take care of it but first..." Lily quickly went over behind the counter to the freezer, taking out some ice and putting it in a cloth. She made her way back to Erik and looked up at his face that was now red from where he was punched. "This might sting a little, I am sorry." She warned before placing the cloth filled with ice on his cheek gently.

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces