Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <WEBSITE>
TNWR: FIGHT ZONE (5/17/16 TNWR iMPACT REVIEW) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Savior of Misbehavior

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:14 pm
User Image
User Image

FIGHT ZONE: iMPACT 5/17/16 WRAP-UP
The place for daily, up to date TNWR news!
Includes reviews, thoughts, and opinions.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:01 pm
Corey Graves: Welcome everyone to your favorite TNWR News Broadcast "Fight Zone". I'm Corey Graves and this is my co-host John Bradshaw Layfield. In this edition, we'll be accompanied by TNWR's very own champion, Seth Rollins. Seth, how ya doin' tonight?  

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:33 pm
Seth Rollins was sitting down, next to the usual guests Corey Graves and JBL themselves. He had the championship on his arm and looked confident, and a bit annoyed sitting there.
Seth Rollins: "The champ is doing alright, Corey. I'm glad to be here, even though I heard some indecisive comments here last week, you two should be lucky to have me here. So here, lay it all on me boys. "

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:39 pm
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: Seth, it's an absolute honor for us, especially Corey, do have you here. You know you remind me of a young me, talented and all. But we've gotta get into it and tonight on iMPACT we saw that you will be facing Roman Reigns again for your title at Slammiversary. But we'll get into that in a bit. In the first match of the night we saw the Phenomenal One take on the Hollywood Star, AJ Styles vs. The Miz in a fantastic match, where it looked like AJ had the upper hand, eventually defeating the former World Champion with the Calf Killer.  

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:44 pm
Corey Graves: Yeah and I really thought The Miz had it in him at the end there after landing that devastating snap DDT. This match was definitely a nice kick off to the start. What do you think Rol?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:52 pm
Seth Rollins: "Two lower men in the card, and of course when I say lower, I mean lower than me. Don't get me wrong, John, these two are not two people to mess with, but AJ Styles beating The Miz? It clearly means nothing. But it does show something, and that's that AJ is line for maybe that Paramount Championship. Of course not my championship, but where the bottom is, that's the Paramount Championship. As far as the records go, Miz hasn't beaten anybody at all. We'll have to see where this "A-Lister" goes, and maybe it's back to the DVD shacks at Target. "  

Messiah Seth Rollins

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:00 pm
JBL made a rather shocked face regarding Rollins' comments about The Miz's acting career.
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: I wouldn't say AJ is quite ready for that yet, considering he did lose to Kevin Owens recently.. Speaking of which he would face Rob Van Dam to see who would be the #1 contender for Neville's Paramount championship. Boy, did I think Owens had that match won, he controlled RVD the whole way though. But I think a little trash talking caused him to lose that upperhand.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:06 pm
Corey Graves: RVD's win against Kevin Owens was definitely a shocker. I thought the big guy had it in him, but I guess not. Who knows? Maybe we can see a change in his wrestling performance soon. The match against RVD and Neville should be a very interesting one however. Both competitors with really dangerous high flying-esque moves. To be honest, I'm guessing this match is going to flow really easily since both are almost alike..  

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:44 am
Seth Rollins: "What else can you say about Kevin? He's one of the best in the company. Obviously again, not as good as me, but I was rootin' for Kev here. And don't say his talking cost him, because sometimes you gotta talk smack to people for them to understand what you want. That's what I've been doing all my career, and look where it got me. Kevin Owens, great wrestler, but he just fell short to a fluke by Rob.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:03 pm
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: As of now we've got a great title match in store for Slammiversary between Paramount Champion Neville and Rob Van Dam. From one #1 contender match to another, we saw Roman Reigns, The Rock, and Finn Balor face off to see who would become the contender for your title, Seth.  

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:06 pm
Corey Graves: Now before you speak Seth, I've got something to say.. This triple threat match brung lots of suspense to the table and I was on the edge of my seat, mindlessly munching on my popcorn. It was a shock to me that The Rock was the first to be eliminated.. I-I-I mean I can't believe that. I've assumed it'd be The Rock and Roman Reigns at the end..  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:14 pm
Seth Rollins: "Now let me tell you something to the both of you. It didn't matter who was going to win that match either way. Whether if it was Finn and Roman last, if it was Finn and Rock last, and like you said, if it was Rock and Roman last. Because in the end, it's the champion that matters here, you understand that? And don't think I don't listen to the show. And I'm pointing fingers at you Bradshaw. I heard what you said last week, saying that I'm "maybe hiding in fear in losing my title". I thought you would know better since you call yourself the Wrestling God, but I guess not everyone lives up to their name until the end. Of course, except for me. I am Seth Rollins, and I have defeated so many men for this title. I've defeated A-Listers, I've defeated Goat-Faced brats, I've defeated a Beast, and lastly, I've BEATEN, Roman Reigns before. And to answer your questions that you may have had, I'm not scared of Roman Reigns. For anything, Roman Reigns is scared of ME." I've beaten his head so much, and Curb Stomped his head into the ground so many times, he should realize what he's getting himself into. I am going to beat Roman Reigns again, and this time I'm going to finish him for good. And that's final.  

Messiah Seth Rollins

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:19 pm
JBL's face seemed not at all amused by Seth's comments.
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: Listen, don't make this about me, Seth. I've spent my time in the ring, and I can say I've seen people like you come and go. You may be a good wrestler, but you're not a wrestling god, and your luck will soon run up. You come onto my show and run your mouth. Well champ, we'll see if you can walk the walk when you face Roman Reigns for the title. And I think it might just be the end of the Seth Rollins era.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:24 pm
Corey Graves: [Corey clears his awkwardly clears his throat during Rollins and Layfield's little rebuttal] Yeah good luck Rollins, your time maybe up. And I like you Rollins, but if you show any disrespect like that again on our show, I'll go out there and take your belt myself.  

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:48 pm
Seth Rollins: "I'd love to see either of you announcers, try to do anything to me. But in the meantime, I'm going to be preparing to beat Roman Reigns, AGAIN. Not that I have to do much preparation for it. " Seth Rollins would leave the booth, and leave the show.  
[TNW:R™] <WEBSITE>

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff